Forum home Babies Baby

Sept 15 babies

Replies

• Awww look at that little face!! I'm so broody! Don't ask how but i  lol x

• Aaawwww bless sooo cute lovin the little dressing gown if that's wa it is lol xx

• Hi everyone,

Lyra and Macie are both beautiful, I can't believe how quickly they are all growing.

Sfw, so sorry to hear you are feeling a bit off, I have also suffered from depression and anxiety so can sympathise. I hope you start to feel a bit brighter soon.

Stanley is now 11 and a bit weeks and it seems to have flown by but also it's as if he was always here, if that makes sense.

Stanley has had his hospital check up due to spending time on the neonatal ward when he was born. They are happy with him so he's been discharged. He now weighs a hefty 9lb 14Oz.

Here's a new picture 

• Hello September mummies, we really hope you're doing well. We wondered if you fancied sharing your fave baby pic of your baby over on this thread.

And if you're feeling brave, you might like to share your post-baby belfie on this new thread too.

• Hi guys, we wondered how you and those babies of yours are doing? Fancy uploading a new pic for us?
    We also just wanted to let you know about this thread we're running. If you fancy telling us what you love best about Christmas, you can win a bunch of Aldi Stocking Fillers. Just tell us on this thread!

• Hi ladies, we need your help!
    We were wondering if you might get the chance to help us out with something... we're really keen to know if The Hold (a technique from a US paediatrician to calm a crying baby) actually works and we were hoping you might try it out for us, and then report back if possible?
    We know it's a lot to ask, but if it REALLY does work, it's verging on magic!
    Here's the thread to post on if you can! Thank you!

• I'll take a look.... From the little bit i saw before it looks a little like the technique i use which the doctor who wrote 'happiest baby on the block' did.... Seems anything that includes head jiggling works!

• Hi lovely ladies, we just wondered do any of you have have toddlers/older kids? If so, please do check out this thread (there are vouchers to be won!) and just let us know what do you do on rainy days with your kids. We'd REALLY appreciate any posts you might have time to make. Thank you!

• Hi all, how is everyone and their gorgeous babies? Super busy here with Christmas just 8days away! I'm on a mad house clean today so I can spend tomorrow on the sofa with Macie as rarely get to do it!! Macie is doing really well and weighing 16lb 9oz 🙈 and 16 weeks old tomorrow, she loves being upright and try's to pull herself up in the sitting postion, looking forward to seeing some pictures, take care for now! image

• Hello ladies! I haven't been able to get on here for so long, it's been manically busy. Wren turned 3 months yesterday and is doing so well. She loves to be upright and see what's going on around her. Also loves her playmat too so as long as she's in a good mood I can pop her down there for 20-30 minutes to get things done, or play with her big brother a bit. We have a nice routine most days :)

Photo taken yesterday. She's got such a cheeky grin! Last weigh in she was 11lb4oz so doing well. I'm still exclusively bf which is tiring some days, and overnight, but much lass faff than constantly sterilising bottles imo :)

Just in case I don't get another chance to pop on - Merry Christmas all!

• Hi everyone,  so sorry I haven't been on since we got home. Alicia is 13 weeks now and soo different from her sister.  We have had some issue's to deal with so I've been quite busy.  From constant breastfeeding to almost constantly sucking the dummy at 9 weeks. Then she started to stop putting on weight but thankfully has started again. She has had bronchiolitis and her sister has been really sick at the same time. Things seem to be falling into place finally.  I've stopped eating so much dairy and doc gave her gaviscon as they suspect silent reflux. Other than that she is so curious. Smiling at 3 weeks laughing at 6. Holding head almost from the beginning. Hates lying down but that could be reflux. We Co sleep a lot cause  she still wakes frequently during the night. I've done research on this and found the the danger is with alcohol or on a couch with cushions.  Mothers become light sleepers after the birth  of first baby. Anyway we have a "family bed". Lol. My 4year old still sleeps with us. As Alicia grows we'll have to get a bigger bed lol. Sorry for going on a bit. Its lovely to see all these beautiful babies. Time is really flying.  

imageimageimage

• Lovely to see all the updates from everyone... The babies are all progressing well!! We are back in england visiting family for christmas... I was so nervous about the long flight with the baby but he did great & adjusted to the new timezone like a pro! He turned 3 months yesterday. He is such a happy baby... Smiling all the time & getting very chatty with us now which is so fun!. Still EBF & doing well with that... Gaining weight well & feeding even better since he had his tongue tie cut 2 weeks ago.

here's a pic taken by my sister this week. 

Happy christmas to everyone for next week! image

• Hi all, hope everyone is well and looking forward to first Christmas with your little ones. Jude is now over 13lbs at 11 weeks xximage

• Aaawwww there all beautiful babies image n wow thats a good weight coco80, n glad u got on ok travelling back to England sw2 xx

• Aw what lovely pics, everyone! SO good to hear all your news and see how gorgeous your babies are!

Hang on there, Frenchmum - silent reflux is all a bit exhausting, isn't it? Do be kind to yourself.

Mrsbiffy: that's a brill idea, using scrabble pieces to date the photo - wish I'd thought of that!

Vicky2008: Macie looks 'grown up', if that doesn't sound completely silly! Bless her!

Glad to hear the tongue-tie cut was such as success, SW2 - and hope you're enjoying your visit back to the UK. Bet your rellies are super-excited to meet your baby!

coco80: what a great expression on Jude's face: looks like he's thinking, "Well, beat that for a Christmas tree!" Haha

• Ha ha! He was weighed today and is 13lb 8oz!!! My very own Christmas pudding 😄xx

• imageimageHey everyone sorry i have been so quiet i have had allot going on just started a job working for a make up company so been stressed trying to hit my target sales aswell as christmas and other things going on but i hope you all have had a great holiday all you pictures are beautiful all the little ones are growing so fast xxx

• Your girls are just gorgeous SFW91, you must be so proud! Lovely to see your name pop up again!

• Beautiful pics sfw!

• Thank you xx 

Im finally trying to get back to normal now and i managed to get myself a job working for younique i get loads of make up to play with to get myself looking less mumsy lol 

How is everyone else xx