Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Oct 15 babies

167891012»

Replies

• Options

Rach, Sophia is SO adorable! She'll defo miss them in September, but you'll have such amazing quality time together. 

Toni, a boy!!!! Amazing! 

• Options

Awww Rach she's gorgeous! Can't believe how quickly time is going and how big they're getting!! That's lovely how they all play together though!

Aria is staying out for the first time since I've had her and it's for a whole 5 days! I'm already a blubbering mess and she doesn't even go until tomorrow morning. I Couldn't get time off work and so she has to go with my mum 😢 She's a proper nannys girl though so I know she'll be fine, as she stays with my mum whilst I'm at work but it's going to be so weird! 

• Options

5 days Toni! You are not going to know what to do with yourself! Have you told work about the new pregnancy yet? 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing really well and enjoying the sunshine!

Today we are talking about swaddling your baby - did you swaddle or not? Please do come and let us know on this new thread over here! 

• Options

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? 

We wondered, when you named your baby, did any of your friends and family reveal they didn't like the name? If so, won't you tell us about it on this NEW thread? Thank you!

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing really well. 

We are looking for a handful of children aged 3/4/5 years, to test some toys for our forthcoming MadeForMums Toy Awards... your child would get to keep any toys tested and you would have to provide feedback via video (recording your child with the toy via your phone), so if you are interested, please can you drop us an email to: contactus@madeformums.com with this information: 

Full name
    MadeForMums username:
    Child’s name
    Child’s date of birth
    Mobile number
    Postal address

This is on a first come, first served basis and only open to UK peeps, so please drop us a line asap!

• Options

Hi all,
    Today, we're talking about 
    implantation bleeding and we wondered if any of you experienced this? If so, would you please come and tell us about it over this new thread HERE. We would love to hear your thoughts and experiences. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about two very different threads we're talking about today.

The first is, if you have older children, how old were they when they were out of nappies and clean at night time? Please do come and tell us over on THIS THREAD.

The other question we're asking is, when you gave birth (or if you're soon to be) was your husband down the 'business end' or did you keep him firmly level with your head? Please do come and tell us on THIS THREAD here. 

Thank you! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we were wondering if you have toddlers/pre-schoolers, have they experienced night terrors? If so, won't you please come and tell us about it over on this new thread HERE. Thank you. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we were wondering if you might have some advice for this newbie - her 6month old is EBF and on three meals a day, and she's concerned as he poo's after every feed. Her thread is here if you can help. Thank you! 

• Options

Hi guys, do any of you know anything about being called for jury duty, while on mat leave and you have a new baby and no childcare? If so, might you be able to help one of our members on her thread here please? 

• Options

Hi everyone,
    We just wanted to let you know about a couple of threads that might pique your interest today. 

The first is, what were your worst/most embarrassing pregnancy symptoms. From giant nipples to terrible wind, please do come and share over here ON THIS NEW THREAD!. 

Also, do you have a step-child but went on to have a baby of your own? This lovely newbie is struggling with wanting her own baby, even though her partner already has a child - please do come and check out her thread HERE if you can help. 

Will you miss Mel & Sue on The Great British Bake Off? That's OVER HERE!

And finally, do you have any wise words for this newbie who's expecting her second baby, but after a horrendous birth experience the first time around, she's terrified of giving birth again. Her thread is here. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we wanted to drop by and let you know about a product test we’re currently running to test out a brand new Seat car for 2 weeks. Plus if you’re chosen, you could also win £100!

If you would like to try out for this product test (which you can right HERE!), please, please do make sure you provide all the details requested on the thread. 

• Options

Hi all. Sorry i havent been on in a while. Things have been busy here with going back to work. I have also just had the 2nd reunion with a group of mums i met here when it was BE. We all talk every day and these girls are my best friends so that was a fab weekend. 

Brodie is 1 in 2 weeks. He is huge! 26lb of pure chunk. Hes cruising and has his 8th tooth coming in. We have night weaned him as im starting nightshift next week, but he is still bf in the day. He loves playing with his big brother and they are thick as thieves! Hope you are all well xximageimageimage

• Options

Wow Linzimina, it's so great to hear from you and see the pics! Brodie is just gorgeous - and SO much like his brother! 

That's so wonderful to hear you made life long friends from BE!

While we're here, .... well, October will soon be upon on us and this time last year you were all having or about to have your babies! We're going to create you a brand new October 15 Toddlers thread soon... please do watch this space! There may even be a gift in store for your toddler! 

• Options

Hello everyone,
    We wanted to drop by and let you know about two new threads we’re running today.

The first is, if you are married, did you change surname? And if you didn’t change it, please do come and tell us why on this new thread here. 

The second thing we’re talking about is a new term for that stage between baby and toddler - it’s called pre-tod. What do you think of it? Please do come an check out that thread over here. 

And finally a little heads up for you all - if you have a toddler already, please do keep an eye on the Product Tests area of the forum today….

• Options

Hello everyone.... well, October is upon on us and this time last year you were all having your babies! We have created you all a brand new October 2015 Toddlers thread... do come on over and there may even be a gift in store for your toddler! 

• Options

Hi all, we're locking this thread now. See you over on the new October 2015 Toddlers thread!