Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Oct 15 babies

Replies

• I'd have to agree Danielle, although I am biased. Lol. She really is so adorable though!!

• imageMe and my Lil man Can't believe he's 6 weeks old tomoz had his 6 week check today and he's now 8lb 13oz so doing very well. 

Rach your Lil princess is so beautiful :) xxxxx

• Oh linz1234, love this pic! Where have those 6 weeks gone?

• Awww thank you :) I know it really has flown by already xxxxx

• Hi everyone, we just wondered if when you were having your babies, delayed cord-clamping was discussed at all? We've started a thread about it and would love to know your thoughts. Over and out for now!

• Thanks for my gorgeous babyblooms! They arrived the other day! 

• Well hit a very sad moment today it's official corey has now grown out of new born clothes image xxxxxxxx

• Hello lovely October 15 mummies. Thought we'd let you know about this new thread. It's a bit of 'come and say hello' thread for you and some of the other new mums from our Jan 15Sept 15 and Nov 15 Birth Clubs. It's not a replacement for this thread (as if!). We just thought you might like to have a little chat to some of the other lovely people who post in our babies topic. Do please pop over and say hello!

• Hey lovely ladies. 

Austin is 6 weeks on Tuesday...He is very laid back little lad & we are enjoying life as a family of 5. No idea on weight as he hasn't been weighed since 2 weeks old but he is filling out and we have started wearing 0-3 now too...Most of his newborn stuff is getting small but keeping them as long as possible. 

I'm well although my scar sometimes causes me a few issues. I'm seeing a cardiologist next week too & hopefully they will give me the all clear following my cardiac arrest. I've been feeling light headed sometimes so I suspect my iron levels haven't risen despite taking supplements. We are mostly breastfeeding still but he has 2-3 5oz bottles a day so Daddy and his sisters can help out. 

Wanting to find some baby groups locally for Austin and I now...I did so many with my other 2 but I only moved here last year so it's all new!! 

After bath time this week...

• Lovely to see your name pop cupcakemummy and fabulous pics of Austin - he's come on so far in 6 weeks. Bet your little girls are loving him so much!

• Such gorgeous pics!! My little girl is 4 weeks today and growing so fast. She was in her newborn stuff for a few days and honestly her 0-3 seem like they don't have long left. She was 10lb 5 a week a go. She seems much bigger than my boys were. She is still the perfect baby! Sleeps well at night and is lovely in the day too. She rarely cries and is quite content with watching everything going on around her. I am extremely lucky but everyone does keep saying its third baby. They have to fit in! How is everyone else doing? Anyone started baby groups at all? Xxx

• Hello lovely October mummies, we really hope you're doing well. We wondered if you fancied sharing your fave baby pic of your baby over on this thread.

And if you're feeling brave, you might like to share your post-baby belfie on this new thread too.

• Hi guys, we wondered how you and those babies of yours are doing? Fancy uploading a new pic for us?

We also just wanted to let you know about this thread we're running. If you fancy telling us what you love best about Christmas, you can win a bunch of Aldi Stocking Fillers. Just tell us on this thread!

• My little chunk as I lovingly call her. She was 11lb 11.5 Oz at 1 month old. She's just over 5 weeks now and we are getting smiles! She is still such an amazing baby, sleeping well and so content! Just washing her 3-6 month things and she is outgrowing her clothes so quickly! Complete opposite to my boys who were in 0-3 until about 5 months. She is amazing and definitely completes the family! Hope everybody else is doing well and babies are thriving!!image

• Here is a problem pic of my gorgeous chunk at 5 weeks! image

• He is gorgeous abi!!

• Oh Rach2186, beautiful shot of your girly! It's flying by already! And abi, your boy is filling out beautifully! So gorgeous ladies - thanks for posting the pics!