Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Oct 15 babies

Replies

• Thank you Danielle! I do think she is rather gorgeous but then I'm biased. Lol.

• Hi ladies, we need your help!
    We were wondering if you might get the chance to help us out with something... we're really keen to know if The Hold (a technique from a US paediatrician to calm a crying baby) actually works and we were hoping you might try it out for us, and then report back if possible?
    We know it's a lot to ask, but if it REALLY does work, it's verging on magic!
    Here's the thread to post on if you can! Thank you!

• Hi lovely ladies, us again!
    We just wondered do any of you have have toddlers/older kids? If so, please do check out this thread (there are vouchers to be won!) and just let us know what do you do on rainy days with your kids. We'd REALLY appreciate any posts you might have time to make. Thank you!

• imagehi everyone. Haven't been on here for a while. Just had a look at the thread and all the babies are gorgeous. Me and Aria fine and are at home now. In a routine and she sleeps through the night. She had done since 4 weeks. I know people say to wake them up if they don't wake for feeds but she's always let me know when she's hungry and she's a healthy weight. 

How is everyone? Everybody looking forward to their first Christmas with new babies? Picture of Aria today sound asleep so ive managed to get all presents wrapped X

• Oh Toni, Aria is BEAUTIFUL - we are SO glad to hear she's home and doing well - how wonderful to see your name pop up. We'd only seen pics of Aria in hosp, so this is a real treat.

• Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. With Aria being poorly and then getting her home it's all been quite hectic, especially with Christmas to. It's nice to see all the pictures of the babies though! Thanks for reminding me to check on here! imageimageimage

• She is beautiful Toni!! bet you must be pleased she's sleeping through! Sophia isn't quite there yet but she goes straight back to sleep after feeds so I'm not complaining! She will be 8 weeks on Satpurdah and have health visitor check tomorrow so hopefully get an update on weight. Docs check is next week. How is everyone coping with colic? Sophia doesn't suffer too bad but last couple of days something has been getting to her more than usual! Hopefully she will be over it quick, whatever it is! Xx

• image Sophia today waiting to meet her Aunty for the very first time. Aunty lives in Germany with the army so first chance to come home!

• Oh she is beautiful Rach!

Aria has suffered badly with colic. At first we was both in tears lol. I find it more horrible because she's in pain and there's nothing I can do. I've been using gripe water and dentinox. Also got gaviscon prescribed by the doctor. It starts at 6 pm and finishes at 10 for her just non stop screaming. But she goes to sleep after that until half 8 so I can't complain.  

Has she had her injections yet? How were they if she has? x

• imageimageimage

Brodie is now 11 weeks on friday. Weve been so busy with christmas prep i havent been on much. Breast feeding is still disasterous but im determind to keep going. He feeds all the time and struggles with reflux but so far no meds have been given. I do have carobel to give before a feed by mixing with a bit of expressed milk but have yet to try it. He cluster feeds for up to 4 hours at night time, i swear grating my nipples off would be more comfortable ha. But he then sleeps all night most of the time and if hes up its at about 5am. During the day if at home he wants to feed or be in my arms all day but with a toddler thats impossible so i make sure we are out either visiting people or doing activities to keep both occupied. Lol. Great pics everyone and hope your all doing ok. Merry christmas xxx

• Hey all sorry not been on in a while been so hectic these last few weeks I've had an infection in my womb had mastitis with breast abscesses which was so so painful but all sorted with very strong antibiotics thankfully as they were gonna send me for an op otherwise then corey was diognosed with reflux and has to have gaviscon in his feeds and then to top it all off my eldest bought a cold into the house and corey caught it and it turned to bronchiolitis and ended up with being rushed to hospital as he was struggling to breathe so have had it all happening luckily he is getting there now I never want to experience this horrible virus again me and the hubby had 3 sleepless nights making sure he was still breathing so heartbreaking.

Can't believe he's 11 weeks old tomorrow have missed talking to you all and hope you and babies are all doing well and are all ready for your first Christmases :) xxxxxxximage

• Hi everyone, we were wondering how your Christmas was with your new arrivals? We hope those babies are treating you all well - please do feel free to share any festive pics, we'd love to see how your bubus are looking!

• I've some how missed everyone's posts since my last one! Hope you all had a great christmas! We had a lovely one here. Sophia is now 9 weeks and 4 days old and growing fast. She was weighed at 8 weeks and was 13lb 11oz. She had her first injections yesterday and is being a little trooper bless her. Sleeping lots today but still her happy self.

Some gorgeous pics of babies!! Hope they are all doing well!! imageimage

• Oh wow Rach2186, Sophia looks amazing! She's come on so much in not very long at all - and well done on her first jabs - I always found them more upsetting then my babies did!

• Thank you Danielle! She is coming on in leaps and bounds. She is working on her laugh at the moment. She is still such a happy baby and so good at night. She settles herself with no fuss. Still not quite sleeping through the night but I'm so lucky really as she's straight back down to sleep after a feed. She really howled at her injections and it was horrible. Because I know she doesn't cry very often I knew they must have really hurt her. Not easy to see but she's bounced right back thankfully!

• Yup, those injections thankfully get forgotten rather soon. Sophia looks like such a happy baby - so glad you got a good sleeper!

• imageHope you all had a fab Christmas awww rach Sophia is growing so well bless her. Corey had his 2nd lot of jabs today and been a bit miserable. He's now 3 months old had him weighed last week and he's 11lb 3 so gaining nicely now. Xxxxxxx

Hope you's all had a great Christmas. 

Those injections are horrible,  I think I cried more than what Aria did lol. I had Aria weighed yesterday and she is now 9lb!  Getting so big, time goes so fast! Still sleeping through the night. She goes down at half 8 and wakes up between 8 and 9. Such a good happy baby ☺ 

Loving all these baby pics! X

• hi everyone, how can we all have such beautiful babies! 

we had a lovely christmas as a four.

Stanley weighed a whopping 16lb 8oz at 13wks and is well into 3-6 month clothes.

Happy new year to you all, glad everyone is well.