Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nov 15 Babies

Replies

• imageMerry Christmas from my little Hugo-Blaze X 

• Oh Alba B, he's come on so much and looks so much like you! Gorgeous!

• oh all the cute little faces. all our little ones are already growing so much!! 

We got Lorelei a little play mat. But... It was with a gift card from my baby shower. we decided not to spend too much on her as we just spent a ton of money all our new baby items. I think it's more about the celebrations and having the charished moments. 

I have been using the swaying back and forth and it works most of the time. Sometimes Lorelei stiffens up and will not allow me to move her. She just gets so upset. I know it hurts her so bad. But that seems to be the only thing I can do to try to help her though. 

• Isaac has a few bits for Christmas, mainly clothes and a couple of toys. My family have bought him clothes too. 

I remember we went crazy with Neve's first Christmas and she was only 3 mths old so I was just opening what id wrapped up which was stupid. 

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year and hope all our little ones have a lovely first Christmas 🎄

Much love to all xx

• Same here really,  we've just got Elliott the Elf a few clothes,  a cute dressing gown and a couple of books. Happy Christmas new mums and cute babies xxx 

• Hey ladies, anyone had AF yet? Week 9 and I'm still waiting! Taken a pregnancy test today just incase and was neg and been 4 weeks so defintaly not pregnant....

xx

• Hi Supersquish, are you BF? If so they say you might not get one at all until you stop x

• No I'm formula feeding, and spoke too soon lol it came tonight 😂 havent missed it I must say haha

• I had mine when Tallulah was 3 weeks old... Not fun! To be fair I'm breast feeding and still got it too... Apparently it means I'm super fertile so have to be very careful haha x

Happy new year! Hope you all had a good one! Loving the pictures of all the babies! They're all so gorgeous! 

Xx xx 

• Oh tuturose that's just not fair!! I'm hoping I don't see AF for a while. Not looking forward to that. 

Glad AF came for you supersquish. im sefinatley worried about not inowing if I did fall preggers since I'm BF. But I am on a progesterone only bc as well. Maybe its a good idea to take a test every few weeks? 

Im certainly loving all the cute babies. Elliott is so adorable. Lolove that's such a sweet picture. 

Happy 2016!! We all have many adventures ahead of us. 

• imageHere's Lorelei bringing in the new year! 

• Aw Babydreamer, Lorelei is so tiny bless her, she's gorgeous 😊 

Me and Isaac had our 6week check yesterday and are all good, also got my blood results back that I'm not diabetic so that is very pleasing 😊 No AF shown up yet my end. If I remember correctly with Neve, she was about 4mths before it AF showed up. 

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and hope your 2016 is fabulous too 😊 

Hapoy New Year from Neve and Isaac xxxximage (Isaac ended up covered in glitter from these jammies, must remember to tell my mum not to get Neve jammies with glitter on lol) xx

• Lol yes Lorelei is that tIny!! She's almost 9 pounds and 8 weeks Old. 

nevesmom im so glad you got good results about not being diabetic!! Yay!! 

We had the same problem with Lorelei and my nieces glitter headband. they were both covered in glittered. It's so tough to get off of baby. Isaac and neve are precious together. So sweet. 

L has a doctors appointment on Thursday for her first Shots. I also think we have thrush possibly. So I'm going to see what the doctor says. Anyone have it before? 

• Aw bless her, Isaac was 8lb 12 1/2 at birth lol! He looks like a giant in comparison lol! 

Luckily Isaac doesn't mind a bath so he's been having one morning and night to get rid of the glitter lol!! 

My niece has thrush when she was a baby and Drs gave her some medicine to take to clear it up, hope you manage to get something for her. Isaac is booked in for his first injections on 12th Jan xx

• My Hugo is nearly 9lb at 9 weeks hope you all had a lovely new year 

ive also had my Af and the health sit or said that it was a sign of super fertile tutu  we are seeing in the new year image

• Guess I spoke too soon. I started spotting this afternoon. But I'm on a progestin only bc pill. i thought the doctor said I wouldn't get an AF. But when I looked it up, I read it could be break they bleeding. IDk

• Hi ladies 

I want to make it clear this is not me!!! Just posting for a freind now we has all had our baby's boys and girls I was wondering any ideas on the nub theory here? image

• Aw cute!!! I think boy from the picture :) x

• Hey ladies, little update. Eliott has a hernia so waiting for letter to go consult with surgon, poor wee man! He suffering from awful flactulance from it as air is getting trapped in his bowl, the hernia pops in and out, it's in his groin and about as big as half a egg. 

both boys have had a awful cold virus past few days, both with raging temps into 39 mark.... I'm shattered lol gone through 2 bottles if calpol and 2 visits to A&E lol