Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nov 15 Babies

Replies

• Oh wow supersquish I'm so sorry! Must be so hard on you all :( xx

• Battleing on tutu lol  him having surgery makes me sick to my stomach its awful, but need to be done! He could put a grown man to shame with his trumps lol but it is causing him discomfort, he can be trumping for a good 10 mins after a feed ever after winding him x

• Oh bless him!!! Surgery must be so scary for you but he will be absolutely fine - I swear the things they go through affect us far more than it does them. 

Tallulah has silent reflux so we are currently battling with that as she is in pain and cries lots because of it - sad as she's all smiles then suddenly the tears start as the acid rises :( xx

• All our poor babies. Isaac has Broncalitis again but luckily it's not as bad as last time so after spending almost 10 hours at hospital yesterday they let us home, but told me he will probably get worse before he gets better which would then mean another hospital stay 😔 I hate seeing him or Neve so poorly. 

I hope everyone's little ones get better soon. 

Question for those of you who's little ones have have their first injections, how did they react to them? Did they have bad reactions or no reaction? Isaac has his on Tuesday and I'm not looking forward to it xx

• I've no experience yet as have had to put Tallulahs injections back so she's not having them until 10 weeks! Interested to know though :) xx

• Oliver was absolutely fine after his! He cried for about 10 seconds after each one then stopped! No side effects at all!! Xx xx 

• Thanks Lolalove, TBH I will probably get more upset than Isaac lol! Im such a wimp lol!! 

Tuturose I will let you know next week when Isaac has had his how he reacts 😊 He's such a little fighter after all he's been through so far he probably won't bat an eyelid lol!! Xx

• Lorelei has hers tomorrow. I ended up reading online a ton of horror stories While I was trying to research. not a good idea for first time mom. Now I'm terrified. 

Lorelei has also has horrible gas. We only slept 3 hours last night as she would fall asleep and wake after 10 minutes. She would give me little tiny burps but I couldnt get anything more. Tonight has started off the same. Hoping I can help her. 

so knowing how awful it's been the past couple of nights worries me with adding in the shots too. Did anyone's baby spike a fever? Did you give baby anything like Tylenol?

• Hi ladies 

so lovely to be able to communicate with people who are going through the same thing. 

Hugo-Blaze had his jabs on Monday he was fine having them done ended up with a raging temp during the night off his  feed and very smelly gas! He still not right now Love him 

another lot due in 3 weeks X 

• Hi lovely November mums, we hope you and your beautiful babies are all doing well.

We were wondering, if you have older children (aged 1-5), would you like to try out (and keep) a new picture book that’s meant to send small children to sleep in minutes? If you would, please do come over to this thread and let us know!

• Wonder if the book would work on Neve lol!! She's 6 though xx

• What's Neves sleeping like Nevesmummy? My 6 year old is pretty good, though since we moved house, she's been having loads of nightmares. My 2 year old has zero sleep continuity - every night is a surprise! 

We also wanted to ask all you mummies what you think about shortening your kids names. Like for you TutuRose, if everyone started calling Tallulah, just Lulah for short - would you be ok with that, or be peeved?

Lolalove - is it strictly Oliver or is Ollie cool too?

sarah rowland2 - is it Cameron or do you call him Cam?

Please do come and tell us on this thread.

• Neves sleeping was fine till Isaac arrived, now she's up and down all night, I swear sometimes it's like having 2 babies lol! 

My In-laws want to shorten Isaac to Zac, not happy about that and luckily my OH Laurenc agrees with me. We said if we wanted him to be called Zac we would of called him that in the first place xx

• Some are saying Ann short for Annmarie I do not like it and I absolutely hate Annie lol. 

My little Annmarie is sleeping a full 8 hours already for the past month and boy do I feel so lucky.Now only if I can get to bed when she does I swear I'm still on my pregnancy time. 

How many of you are worried about the shots? 6 total vaccines for 2 month olds what the heck. There are a total of 25 they get why are there so many compared to us being kids we only got 12. 

How are all the babies doing? I have been reading some of them are sick oh I pray they get better and don't get sick anymore. Nothing worse than a sick baby. 

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat guidelines

• Wow tryingfor2 what time does she go to bed and wake up?? That is soooo lucky!! Well done :)

im so nervous about Tallulahs injections :( really hope she doesn't get poorly from them!!

• Eliotts injections are almost 4 week late, rang the doctors 3 times now! Honestly its a joke, they want to do my postpartum appointment at same time as his injections so waiting for a appointment letter, going to have to ring AGAIN I think! Just not good enough 😤

• Supersquish, you should of had that when he was 6 weeks old. How strange they are making you wait such a long time. I hope you get things sorted and he has them soon.

Isaac has had his injections this morning. He was so brave, he got a bit upset but not like Neve did all those years ago, I was very brave too I didn't cry either lol!! He's just had his second Calpol dose then will have his 3rd at 4.10. He's a bit grumpy and sleepy but seems to of taken them well so far. Xx

• Hi everyone, we wondered how it's all going and if you're keeping toasty as it's blooming freezing out there?

We also wondered, if you have any older kids, have they ever lost their fave toy or teddy? And if they have, would you come and tell us what you did on this thread here please? We'd love to hear how you dealt with it. Thanks so much!

• Hi November mummies, we were wondering as you're getting into this parenting malarkey, have you picked up any words of wisdom you might like to pass on to our brand new mums and pregnant ladies?

We're asking mums that if they could pass on one golden nugget of advice, what would it be? Please do come and tell us on this thread - you might even pick up a tidbit yourself!