Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nov 15 Babies

Replies

He really is, bless him! Had a restless night over the weekend but think it was a bug as he's back to normal now thankfully! He's just amazing!

hope everyone else's babies are doing well! 

Xx xx 

• Lolalove 😍 He's gorgeous. 

Lorelei was diagnosised with silent reflux. We placed her on meds this weekend. They seem to make her pretty fussy after giving them to her, but she's been happier the rest of the day. 

• Lolalove, what a beautiful baby you have he's is so bonnie. 

• I can't find them in my local boots, apparently they are only in larger stores so when I head to town this week I will check in the larger store for them and give them a go 😊 Xx

• Ah yeah, I ordered mine online and got them delivered to my local store, that option's free too! Xx xx 

• Hi everyone, we wanted to let you know about a few things happening on the forum at the moment.

The first is, we're looking for baby toy testers (under a year old). We would send you toys for your baby, and all you'd need to do is film them playing with it. Plus you get to keep all the toys we'd send you! If you're interested in finding out more, check out the thread here.

We also wanted to make sure you keep your eyes peeled for a thread we're running tomorrow where we have a £100 voucher to give away.

And finally, do you give your children/or did your parents ever give you a Valentine's card? Do come and tell us about it on this thread.

Over and out for now!

• imageimage

Hey everyone, as you can see Eliott is really starting to chub up lol he's on 7-8 oz every 4-5 hours, going to call HV today as it seems a lot for his age but he loves his milk lol he's cooing and smiling away now and trying to grab stuff. His pre op assessment is tomorrow then surgery on Wednesday . My mum is taking Joshua for a few days while Eliott recovers xx hope your all well

• Awwww he's gorgeous! So glad he's coming on so well! Oliver has 7oz every 4 hours too! I was worried this was too much but as he doesn't have a feed through the night now, he's still only on 28oz for the day! The thing is, if he's hungry then he needs feeding, that's my thinking anyway!

xxx

• supersquish, Eliott looks amazing! Good luck with assesment - do let us know what they so, won't you? And great thinking having your mum take Joshua off your hands for a little while too

Hi everyone else, we just wanted to let you know about this thread we're running about reading to your child/children. There's a lovely £100 voucher up for grabs, so please do check it out if you have a moment.

We hope to see you soon!

• imageimage

Hi ladies reading this makes me worried 

my Hugo takes 4-5 max every 7-8 hours I've had him weighed and he is doing ok.. 7oz seems a long way away for me! should I be worried? 

Hugo is such a dream at the moment I'm loving mummy life are you? He gives me so much back! We have a busy scedule with clubs- only 2 days a week play free. I'm loving sensory play the most  baby massage does anyone else do any clubs I should be looking out for? I pay for all of them as my children centre free ones are so busy I love the one on one we get its so worth it, He pokes his tounge out blows kisses and waves now he will be 4 months at the end of the month I find teaching him new things addictive!! He's just coming into 0-3 month clothes now so it's much more fun than baby grow city central. 

Love seeing pics of everyones babies! Here is my bubba.. image

• Hi Alba, 

Hugo looks amazing. Love all the pics, Isla is having 5 ounces every 3 hours. She's just started finishing the lot so will up to 6 soon. Is Hugo following his centile line? 

well done for getting out to all the different clubs. do you take Hugo swimming? Waterbabies is amazing I did it with my elder daughter from 12 weeks. Darcy is 3 now and has been swimming without armbands for a while. It is expensive mind. 

Does your local Libary do music rhythm and rhyme? That's free. Also I go to a local church playgroup which is lovely and only a small donation a session I know how expensive all these different clubs can be, but they are extremely worth it and do wonders for your babies development from experience. 😊

• imageimageimageHi All, 

Isaac wanted to say high to all his little friends on here 😊

Isaac is having 6oz and will go between 3 and 5 hours depending on if he drank all his bottle the previous time. Alba, have you let your Health visitor know that Hugo goes that long between feeds? I was told not to let Isaac go any longer than 6 hours between feeds unless it's at night, he sleeps from 10pm till between 4am and 5.30am. Isaac was weighed last Monday and weighs 14lbs already. Hes a right little chunky monkey lol!! He's such a happy little boy though.

We chat away for ages and he's so smiley. We have just set up a Marine Fish Tank with Clown Fish (Nemo's) which Isaac absolutely loves Xx

• Hi ladies, 

hugo is on the centile he isn't a big boy but is gaining weight so they said let it be, im feeling the pressure to baby led ween I know it's " nothing but milk for 6 months " but some people have said maybe he just doesn't like milk much he is on special prescription  milk which I feel he likes and savours much more, I'm thinking of trying him with porridge and baby yogurts to see if  he likes them more as  a baby I didn't have a great appetite Either. 

im lucky to be able to go the clubs they are all very local and our sensory play is the best rated in kent. If we had another child I wouldn't be able to dedicate the time I do though so that concerns me if I have another child. 

Swimming is £200+ a term at the moment and A big waiting list we are going away for Easter so im going to see Hugo's reaction there he loves a bath so should be fine. Thanks for the advice on r&r I'll look into it we go to something called music mayhem at the moment. 

• Aww our babies are coming on nicely! The pre assessment was quick, just routine questions about medical history. I've got to be on ward for 7.30 so he can't have any milk after 3am and only water until 7am, surgery starts at 9 but he will be on a list so don't know what time he will be going in, I can be with him when they put him under general then he will be taken to surgery, it takes 45min then will be bought to recovery with me to wake up.

going to set my alarm for 2.30am for a dream feed and hopefuly won't be too bad while we're waiting, can't believe how nervous I am, Daniel will be with Joshua till my mum arrives so will most likely be by my self 😳 

• Ok ladies question!

eliott keeps vomiting clear fluid, I don't give him water and he's not drinking a full bottle since yesterday and fussing when he's feeding! Any idea why??

• Super squish, he may be coming down with something, best to call Drs and get him seen. 

Alba you can start to ween from 4 months, at the end of the day I think us mums always know best, but start with a tiny amount of baby rice and don't add too many new foods too quickly xx

• Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to share with you all what someone told me about and that is amber bracelets for teething. The amber warms when it touches the babies skin and helps with many things as its a natural medicinal item. 

I got an anklet for Isaac as he looked like he was teething, he was dribbling loads and had really red cheeks. Since he's been wearing it the dribbling had become much less and his cheeks aren't red anymore. So thought If share with you all 😊 Xx

• Nevesmummy where can we find them at?

Supersquish keep us posted prayers your way hun.

Xoxo

• Oops! Sorry forgot that bit, eBay do them, £6 including postage also Amazon too 😊

Supersquish sending huge hugs for Elliott today, will be thinking of you both xx

• Thanks nevesmummy, up and ready to go. Eliott is still asleep and had his last bottle at 3 am only allowed water till 7.30 hoping he will be ok and not cry too much for food x