Forum home Babies Baby

Show us your post-baby belfie! Lovely prizes to be won...

2»

Replies

• Hi steph89, I'm a steph too!  When was your baby born and did you have boy or girl? There's a Nov 15 or Dec 15 thread where you can share all things baby with other mums. I check into both as my baby was due dec but had him end Nov x 

• Hi Steph 😃 I had a little girl on 25/11 weighing 6,3. She now weighs 9,14. thanks for the info. I will check in to the nov15 thread. It's good to know xx

• Thanks Danielle, I've got a stone to loose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. But there is defo no rush. Xx

• Great!  Elliott was born Nov 27th. Hope to see you over there x

• Sunny... Your 5 week pic looks great! Hope the infection is better now.

steph... I can sympathize with the gym situation! But as you say it's impossible when you're so tired & the wee one takes up so much time during the day. I'm walking more instead which is helping me feel better (like at least I'm doing something!) & actually my stomach has improved a lot all on its own. are you breastfeeding? That has worked wonders for me... Loosing weight without even trying! :D

• Hello everyone,

First off the bat, we just want to say thank you SO MUCH for being brave and brilliant and showing us your tummies!

We're back to announce our second winner and that is sunny5! We will have your prize sent out shortly.

The next winner will be annouced on January 28th, so please keep them coming and here's what you could win (pic below!).

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/142008.jpg

• That face cream is fantastic! Works great!

• Still no change on my tum... Looks fine in the morning & a little pudgy by evening! Not too fussed about it right now though... I'll get round to it at some point! 😊

• Hi MFM,  sorry it's belated but thank you very much for the lovely face cream and gorgeous rose 🌹 oil for scars.  It's really luxurious and smells gorgeous xx