Forum home Babies Baby


Hi, can anyone tell me where I can order extra long 'vest type' dresses that reach down to babies feet so they keep warm but are easier to change please?


  • Hi grandma7, we think you're talking about baby sleep bundlers? Try googlineg them, but they usually sell them in most big high street stores. (They're long and come right ove babies feet, but are all open at the bottom to make night time changing easier?)

  • Thank you ♡

  • Thanks Danielle. I ordered some lovely ones from M&S. Pure cotton, 2 pack for £10. They are on there way to bonnie Scotland now for my bonnie wee lassie Sage, my first grandaughter. Bless you for your help ♡

  • Our pleasure - so glad you found them - I found them really helpful with my two children!

Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions