Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Would you (well, your baby) like to test some baby toys on video for us?

Replies

• Marley Elizabeth Lewis would love to test out some toys please! 20.10.2015

• Austin would love to test some toys if the opportunity is still available? 13.10.2015

• Not sure if i am too late but if not im sure lyra wouldnt mind some toys :) xx she 5 months now xx

• Brodie 2/10/15 😁

• Ooh, some more volunteers image

Linzimina, SFW91, Marleysmum and cupcakemummy: we may well be able to squeeze you in. We'll send you a PM with some more details.

Also, if any of you know someone with a baby who's 6-12 months, do please show them this thread!

• @helenmfm it won't let me reply to your private message I've been trying for  while this is to confirm the email you have on file for me is correct hope you get this X 

• Oh brilliant - thanks AlbaB. So you got my little list of instructions, yes?

• Hi Helen do you know when you will be dispatching the toys just so I have an idea of when to expect delivery.  We are moving 1st April so do you think it will be before then? If not I will just update my address as soon as we move xx

• I have thanks helen  forward to it.  

• Hi Helen, 

When will these be received do you know as haven't got anything yet. 

Thanks xx

• Hi we've received our toy thank you xx

Have I missed it (with my baby fogged brain!) is there a score card to do video with? ☺ x

• Apologies all for not responding to the Qs on this thread earlier.

OK...

sunny5: yes, you do need scorecards! They were posted out yesterday, so should be with you tomorrow, I hope. Let me know if not!

Nevesmummy: have you still not received anything?

Carolineprice27: I'm going to drop you a PM...

• Thanks!  Elliott loves his toy xx 

• I still haven't received anything either Helen x

• Oh no, MarleysMum! I'll get on the phone tomorrow try to find out what's happening for you.

• I also haven't received anything for Charlie xx

• Hi Helen, I've received the scorecards but not the toy, do you know if it's been sent? Thanks x

• Hi!

We haven't received the toy or the scorecards either. The post hasn't been delivered yet so hopefully will be today!

xxx

• Toy has arrived but still now score cards 😔 Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to send the video to you in time for 7th March xx

• Hello everyone.

I've chased the toys that seem to be missing, so you should all have them soon. Obviously, if you don't get them sharpish, getting the videos back to us by Monday might be a bit tricky - but just let us know if that's the case and we'll cut you some slack :)

Nevesmummy: I put the scorecards in the post myself on Wednesday, so I'm really hopeful they'll be with you today. Again, if they don't arrive in time for you to get the video to us by the 7th, don't worry: just let us know and we'll work it out.