Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Would you (well, your baby) like to test some baby toys on video for us?

Replies

• Thanks Helen I shall do :) will keep you posted x

• We've just got back from centre parcs and no score card or toy. My in laws have been staying at the house so will double check with them but I have another parcel already on the side so I would assume they would have put it with that!

• Oh I'm sorry about the toy, Rach2186 (wishes I'd posted the darn things myself!). Hopefully, it'll turn up tomorrow for you.

The scorecards should DEFINITELY turn up tomorrow because I put them in the post myself on Wednesday - and it SURELY can't take any longer!

• I've noticed a few things take longer than the average so it might have something to do with where I live! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! image

• I have score cards! One step closer!! Was the toy coming through Royal mail as well? Sometimes parcels come in a van so it may still arrive but if not it won't be until Monday now! 

• We have a toy! Wahoo!image

• We have score cards...still no toy! Xx xx

• hello, I still haven't recieved anything. im afraid i wont be on time. :-(

• Both toy and cards have arrived and we've just sent our video

Hope its ok! 😁 x 

• Got the cards today!! Still no toy :/ xxx

• Cards arrived today thanks Helen 😊 Isaac will send his video tomorrow 😊 Xx

• Have sent video just now. Hope it's OK and will return form in tomorrow's post! image

• I've tried a few times to send in an email but it wouldn't work so I've used the other method. I'm hoping it all goes through OK! 

• Hi Helen, email of Isaac has been sent hope it's ok.

Thanks x

• Hello everyone. Thanks for the vids you've sent in (can't wait to see them on Monday!)

If you still haven't had your toy, I'm really sorry. I promise we'll get on the phone first thing Monday and hunt them down for you.

• I've got the score cards, but still no toy 😔

• Toy has arrived! Will do the video this afternoon/evening. X

• Oh that's great news, Welshthistle! Yay!

Frenchmum, JodieeMx, MarleysMum, Lolalove: I've chased up your toys today, so hopefully they should be with you soon.

• Can you please email me be instructions again dy seem to have gone Walk about X 

• Of course, Alba B. It's on its way right now.