Forum home Babies Baby

Would you (well, your baby) like to test some baby toys on video for us?

124»

Replies

• We still haven't received the toy? Just keeping you updated! Xx xx 

• Hi Lolalove. I'm sorry to hear it's still not come. I did phone the PR again yesterday, actually, and she promised me it should definitely be with you today or tomorrow, so hopefully the postman should have something for you v soon. Really hope so.

• That's absolutely fine! I was just worried that you would think we have received it and not sent the video! Xx xx 

• Hello again everyone.

Right, we understand that all of you testing toys this time round have received a toy now.

If that's not right, please let me know!

We're so sorry that some of you have had to wait for so long.

We're really looking forward to receiving the remaining videos; the ones we've had so far are just fab!

• We still don't have ours unfortunately :( x

• Having trouble sending video am bright in thinking people sent from phone? X 

• Oh no, that's awful, MarleysMum. I'm so sorry. I will phone the PR and find out why it's not got to you yet.

AlbaB: if you look at your instructions sheet, you'll see there's a way to send the video if it's too big just to mail from your phone. Looking forward to seeing it!

• Hi my name Tina. Yes I would for my soon to be 3yr old to test toys. 

• I'm assuming that we weren't picked this time as I haven't heard anything from you's. 

• Hi TZM5,
    Thanks for putting your details here to be a toy tester, however this is an old thread and to sign up, you'll need to complete a NEW special short online form - you can complete the form here.

Hi Carolineprice27, the toy awards judging won't be happening until August, so no judges have been selected yet - so please do hang on for another few weeks.