Forum home Babies Baby

Feb 16 Babies

Replies

• It is amazing how settled they are during the day and then so restless, Grace was fidgety and grunting from about 10 o clock until 1ish and then that was her until 4ish. Now back in again but only took a small feed so won't be for long. And i'm wide awake now, wish there was a wee switch to turn me off as soon as she sleeps.xx

• remzi slept in his bed for 4 hours last night - woo hoo!!

• Happy days mummytortoise!!!  Just had midwife visit and Grace has put on weight, woo hoo #it'sthelittlethingsnow

• Well done grace! Remzi was 1oz off his birth weight on monday got to take him to be weighed on Tuesday x

• Hey mummies how you doing? I'm on my own from tomorrow doing school run etc with my eldest as well as looking after bubba feeling apprehensive. My scar has become infected as well so not feeling great nor as mobile as I'd like to be. 

• Hi. After concern over his weight and the first midwife who came to the house telling me I was starving him, Patrick has managed to put on a whole pound and is now over birth weight @ 7lb 8oz. 

Patrick has the cold, I spent all night listening to him breath because after googling cold/babies/sleeping it gave me a news story about cot death and I was too worried to sleep soundly.

Today's my husband's last day off so he's sent me for a bath and nap.

I really don't know how I'm going to cope without my husband tomorrow. I'm already having mini crying episodes with worry. Feel like I can't do it on my own.

I know what you mean Katt I'm terrified for the oh going back to work on Saturday!!! Feel so much safer and in control when he's here to help!!! He's going back to night shift as well which I find the night bit the hardest!!

• Katt1906 you can always give little one a saline nose spray to help him breathe more easily. 

Cant believe a midwife scared you like that, they meant to support not criticise. You know what's best for Patrick even if it doesn't feel like it at times xx

• Thats very supportive of your hubby katt1906 my hubby took himself for a nap yesterday despite not having been up in the night once with our little one 😞

• Oh mummytortoise thats bad luck getting infected thats my fear as I'm sure it has knocked you back. We were able to get ready and out the door for church for 9.15 this morning which I thought was a great achievement. Once again it is so good to have our wee network here as it is reassuring to read the worries about hubbies going back to work. I'm not really looking forward to that time coming next Monday. You will be able to do it just fine katt. Any non breast feeding mums out there tell me how long it took for milk to go away, i'm on day 9 and still leaking and solid???

• Oh my blurani they are amazing I thought I was the only one who had odd twins lol

I have been very busy too it's been challenging having twins and having 4 boys under 4 but they are my everything I have made it all myself this 1st month and been super hard but I'm trying to give my best. Section doesn't hurt no more been able to drive now. My husband want able to get days off and he's been goin crazy me not doing much at house he doesn't understand that I just had two babies!! And been at home without no help from nobody since day 1!! Sometimes I just want to cry seen him come from work and leave or talking shit(sorry but makes me mad having a husband like him) he doesn't help at nights on feedings either but last night baby William was been fussy and I have been holding him for 3 hours and keep crying so I went to living room yes he's been sleeping on living room always I couldn't doit no more and he did help for 1st time but it's not enough. 

On the other hand, baby Victor it's doing great had to switch formula for spitting a lot no more.

Baby William been on meds for seizures and haven't had none.

They are both gaining g weight and getting so big.

Baby William uses size 1 pamper, 0to3months clothing

Baby Victor still on newborn on pamper and clothes 

Cograts on all the new babies here, I'm doo glad I found this thread since day 1 :)

• imageimageimageimageTwins are 1 month one day old today! 

• imageTwins turned 1 month old yesterday :)

• Babyhope your twins are so cute! It's so nice seeing another pair of twins and hearing that someone else is going through the same emotions although I only have two not 4 you are superWoman! 

Georgia was up all night last night being grumpy all she wanted was for me to cuddle her everytime I tried to put her down she would cry. I ordered a sling can't wait for it to come so I can at least do things around the house and comfort a baby. I will try anthing at this point! 

the highlight of my night was waking up to find Georgia playing with Sophias hair, she was stroking it, was so cute I love seeing them interact which each other. 

• my first day on my own has been ok. He didn't go down until 2 but got sleep until 4 and then again from 5-8.

put him in his pram and we spent the morning doing errands. Gor him a bank account, registered with minor ailments and send away my claim fir family allowance.

he went down for a nap @ 140 do I went to sleep as well, so managed to get an hour.

my husband normally gets in from work @ 445...i cant wait, I really want a shower lol.

my husband sleeps in the spare room so I can do night feeds in our room. Is anyone in this boat? I don't mindx I know he needs to sleep for work.

anyone gor tips for night feeds?

• Babyhope you really are superwoman, how you are dealing with everything is incredible. You should put your coat on and leave your husband with all 4 boys even for an hour so he might appreciate what you are achieving everyday. My hubby is in our room and really is very good, he does the 2 o clock night feed and then i do the 5 o clock cause I'm so used to getting up that early from all through the pregnancy. We've just realised that Grace likes to fight her sleep and make wee grunting noises and then goes over herself but before we realised this we kept lifting her. I guess it just takes time for us all to get to know each other.😀

• Wow babyhope well done you xx sorry your hubby isn't supportive with 4 under 4 you could do with support hope you have family close by xx

Remzi up and down with feeds usually 10/12 a day but yesterday 18!! He being weighed again tomorrow so hoping he above his birth weight now. 

I'm back in our bedroom now which gets very cosy as our 5 year old tends to join us about 3/4am!! Hubby and older son dont tend to be disturbed during night feeds. 

First day on our own going ok so far, hubby works long hours he drops our eldest at school then isn't home until midnight so it's a long time on my own. 

MFM thanks for our Ollie oink! (And Lamaze) pic to follow soon x

• Hi Andreag1990, we just wanted to let you know we've sent you a Private Message - we just need your name and address to send your Lamaze toy to.

So glad yours has arrived Mummy Tortoise - we'd love to see a piccy of it with Remzi if you get the chance.

If anybody else has yet to receive their toy, please do just drop me a PM.

• Thankyou Daniellemfm for the Lamaze toy, will post pic.xx

Hello ladies sorry it's been a while but have had my hands full lol

Baby Pippa was born on Sunday, 3 days over due. She weighed a tiny 5lb 10oz but is healthy and happy. Feeding is going great after a bit of a bumpy start. Just had my MW app and she has lost just 7% of her birth weigh so very happy about that.