Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March 2016 Babies

Replies

• Ouch charbar I've got a sore left nipple at the mo the little monkeys! Aurora usually goes down to bed around 7/7:30 but last night didn't settle till almost 10 wouldn't it be great to know what's going on in their tiny minds x

• Thank you for the lovely gift Helen and Danielle.  All is good with Chloe. Had health visitor for the first time yesterday and Chloe has gained weight since she has left hospital and is now 7Oz past her birth weight. Even though I couldn't breastfeed her at all in hospital on day 15 when she left hospital she just latched on straight away and has been ebf for the past week. 

Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. Can't wait to hear news of the two March babies left to enter the world xxxxx

• Great news col x

• That's amazing news Col- what a star!

• Hi ladies, hope everyone is okay, lovely pics! Hope the wait isn't too much longer Tiffyp, glad you're feeling better Xx

Thanks for setting up the new thread Danielle! Xx

• That's great Col! Xx

• That's fab Col! How amazing! Glad to hear she's doing so well 💖

xxx

• Hello all. Sorry for delay but my mob playing up. So at 40+5 and from first contraction to cuddles1:20 mins on the 29/3/16 I am vvery proud to announce the arrival of

Kynan arthur bell 7 lbs 1. Kept us in as his sugars plumpetted and he is under 9% on size. Didnt latch bf wise till 5 am this morning as he was full of secretions. At home trying to rest now.  Tryjng to put pic on.

• Awwww belle he's adorable :) hope yourself and him are doing well :) well done :) well worth the wait when they arrive :) xx

• Congratulations Belle! lovely news. Hope you manage to get some rest x

• Wow Belle 1.20 minutes??? Seriously? That gives me hope! Congrats sweetie. Let's hope mine comes tomorrow or I may as well join Aprils group xx

• Congratulations Belle! Gorgeous little man :) 

• Hi ladies sorry I have been a bit quiet. I have been sore from tear which wasn't improving now on further antibiotics

Thanks for all the lovely tips on dealing with windy baby. I just started infacol but now Tim just loves to be carried had my first night vigil was scary as I kept nodding off while holding him.

• Congratulations Belle. He is a cutie.x x 

• I know how you feel fludu... Eloise falls asleep on my chest and I usually nod off- it's the only way to get any rest some nights! 

Ive been up since 2 with her tonight. Hope my husband wakes soon to take over for a couple of hours so I can sleep x

• Huge congrats belle :) tiffy I hops you're not waiting much longer!

We've got The health visitor coming just after lunch!

• Oh belle23, we at MFM knew you'd gone a bit quiet for a reason! And there he is!!! Gorgeous boy, well done you! And what a super fast birth! Hope you're healing nicely.

• By the way Tiffyp, just you try leaving this group now!!!

• Haha Dannielle,  will you keep adding me back? 😂😂 

I have been getting regular pain in my bump all night. It's a new one to me. Not sure what it is. I have midwife today. Hopefully she'll tell me I'm in labour xx