Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March 2016 Babies

Replies

• We'll boot you off April and back here (every time!!!!)

Got to say Tiffyp, personally, I never realised I was in labour first time round at all. Just thought I needed a poo! So you never know!

• Hi guys, could the following peeps please PM me your name and address details as we need them to send your goodies out to: belle23, Jemjems and Nattyg.

Don't worry if i've not asked for your address here, it just means we already have it.

• I've just messaged you Danielle 😊

belle he is beautiful!

tiffy I really hope this new pain is THE ones that you need to get your lo in your arms real soon 

We went to the docs yesterday with Evie..he Suspects reflux like I do too as I recognise the symptoms from when one of my others had It. We now have gaviscon to see if that helps. She seems to be a little more settled but not perfect so to speak so trial and error right now ..I had the fright if my life last night when she easily brought up the whole 4oz feed all over me, the couch & the floor..she wasn't bothered and went to sleep for 3 hours afterwards haha 

• Natty it's amazing how puke doesn't phase them at all isn't it haha! 

• Thinking of u tiffy.

Yes 1 hr 20. Beat my record haha. Woke with contractions 3 mins apart and didnt know my waters had gone. Hubbie dragged me in to been seen and by the time I got to emergency matty enterance couldn't stand as minute apart. Got to ward. Asked to check if water gone but told her I wanted to push. His head was there. Because it was fast. He had alot of secretions stuck so wouldnt feed and told too small for post due date. 

• She was born 2.52am April first!! Dammit so close to march! Haha. Penny Elizabeth Rae was delivered by emergency c-section and weighs 6lbs 13ozs. She's perfect. I'm not quite as good but very much in love xxx

• Aw tiffy huge congrats that's great news, look after yourself x

• Awww tiffy that's amazing news :) look after yourself :) she's gorgeous xxxx

• Congratulations Tiffy!! Amazing news... Sorry to hear your not doing so well. Try and rest up as much as you can. Love the name Penny :)

• YES TIFFYP! Well done on Penny (love the name too!) We really hope you're healing up, and can't wait to hear more about the birth.

• Congratulations!! I love the name. hope you're resting xx 

• congrats Tiffy she is gorgeous. I wish you a speedy recovery, 

• Oh yay tiffy! 

Cobgratulations...cute name and she's lovely! Hope you're on the mend quickly 

• Aww tiffy congratulations beautiful little girl love the name rest and look after yourself x

• Congratulations tiffyp she beautiful wish you a speedy recovery 2 weeks today I had my emergency c section and starting to feel myself again my little man got weighed on Wednesday his 6lb 6 ounces now and is doing very well x

• Im on the twilight shift ...Evie was swapped to aptamil today as we daddy read some reviews/bad press on the milk she was on and with her having reflux we've been recommended it a few times. I was reluctant to swap as I didn't want to mess her digestive system up but fingers crossed it's gone smoothly so far. Since the colief and gaviscon in her milk she's such a different baby girl at the end of the week to how she was at the beginning...she actually enjoys looking around at things now without crying out suddenly and looking in pain drawing her legs up...long may it continue and improve. These babies really should come with wind valves abs instruction manuals to make us less hairless with worry haha ...we've a little night time pattern emerging too....past few nights she's gone from 9pm (put her up in her crib for bed then) until 2am ..bottle & change and back down until 5am ish...really can't complain about that at all. 

she's 2 weeks old today and daddy is at the end of his paternity leave come Monday ..scary thoughts being all alone! I'm sure we will find our own little routine though. 

Hope you're all doing well x

• pearl16, we are so glad to see your name pop up - and glad all is going well with Woody.
    When I used to do nightfeeds, I would binge watch TV shows on my iPad so I almost looked forward to nightfeeds!

• Congratulations Tiffyp.  Penny is beautiful.  It took me at least 2 weeks after my c section to feel better. Rest as much as you can. X x 

• Strange question- I never know how much to dress Eloise in? How many layers are they supposed to wear?

• imagemy sister had this done for us I love it x