Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April 16 Babies

Replies

• Hi ladies how are we all?!

we did get the bib thank you danielle! image

Elliot had his jabs last week and was pretty upset 😭 But got over it quickly which I'm thankful for! He enjoyed the little drink lol and the calpol afterwards!

Weighed him Wednesday and he was exactly 14lbs! Can't believe how fast he's growing! 9 weeks old already 😭 Definitely beginning to feel broody again, already! 

• Hello ladies

I can't believe Adam is 11 +3 days. And I have to say the Best buy by far has to be the Graco sweet peace. Adam absolutely loves his first swing.

• Hi StubbornBrit - thanks for posting the gorgeous piccy! So, feeling broody... dare we ask, is another in the pipeline? 

WOW Smileyface, look at Adam! We can't believe how much he's changed - he's really growing up! They say is goes fast, and whoever they are, I think they're right! 

• Aww love these photos. They change so fast!

Joseph is 13+5 weeks and is a fidget pants just like his sister. He was 12lb 5oz when I had him weighed 10 days ago which  feels huge to me as my daughter was about 7 months before she weighed that. 

Here he is now:

• StubbornBrit and purplestar. gorgeous pics!!! 

• Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well.

jake is 8 weeks and 3 days now and he's a little darling. He is getting so big already. I can't believe how fast it's going by. He's sleep around 6-7 hours during the night. 

• Hi ladies

I hope you're all well. Beautiful pics of the little ones. They've changed so much already! 

Dulcie has just come back from having her second jabs so we're just chilling today and having cuddles. She was three months on saturday! 

• Hi charlotte079 and dori27 - SO good to see your names pop up and dare I say even better to see your baby pics! Wow, where did those three months go? 

dori27, how are things at home? 

• Hiya everyone, we hope this post finds you well! We've just started a new thread about coping with c-section scars (if you had a section) or vaginal stitches if you had a vaginal birth. If you have any golden tips, we'd love for you to come and share them on this new thread please. Thank you! 

• imageimageimageimage

Here is my little (or not so little) Elsbeth. She was weighed last week at 13lb 11oz. She is amazing at night great in the morning but just will not nap at all in the evening! Any ideas? 

Elsbeth born 22/04/2016

Hello ladies and babies, I hope you're all well. Here's my little girl, now 3 months old. I can't believe it! We truly must cherish every moment with our growing babies! X

• It's so wonderful to see your babies SAC4T and MummyFee - we can't believe how much they've grown in what doesn't seem like a long time at all! 

SAC4T, what time of an evening do would you like Elspeth to nap? 

• Love that feet shot! Will have to try that! X

• Well at the moment she goes to bed at 10.30pm and sleeps the whole way through until anywhere between 7.30-9.00am has a feed, is changed out of sleep suit then goes down for another nap which ranges between an hour - 4 hours. She then won't go down again. She will sleep in the afternoon and evening on me or Daddy, in her buggy, in the car and sometimes in her swing chair but as soon as we put her down she wakes up, or does so after 15 minutes.

We are really lucky with her sleeping, it would just be nice if she had a nap around 6 -8 pm for me to sort dinner out. X

• That's a great chunk of sleep she's having during the night! Do you end up just popping Elsbeth on the play mat or in a swing chair for dinner? If she did sleep at that dinner time slot, it could have an impact on her going down for the whole night...

• That's exactly what I thought which is exactly why I haven't done anything to change it.

She plays with her gym on her mat goes in Baby Bjorn bouncer  and has tummy time mainly during the day. She is grouchy in the evening and only place she will be content unless on us is in the swing. 

• Sounds like you're doing fantastic really SAC4T

• Hi everyone, do you have children aged 4 to 11? If so, we’re running school uniform product test and are looking for children to take part. To enter to be a tester, all you have to do is post on THIS THREAD the age of your child and whether you have a boy or girl. 

You’d get to keep all the uniform you’re sent, and there’s a chance to win a lovely gift voucher too, so it’s win, win! 

Please do come and check out the product test on THIS THREAD so you know what it’s all about. 

• Has anyone been struggling with a really fussy baby while trying to give their baby a bottle? He just keeps screaming while trying to feed he's already on Gaviscon for reflux I think it's more than reflux but no doctor or health visitor wants to know! 😭