Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April 16 Babies

Replies

• Hi everyone, there are two things we’re talking about on the forum today.

The first is, do you think smoking should be banned in playgrounds and parks? That’s over on this thread HERE!

The other thing we’re talking about are these lyrics to a song (see pic), a child was sent home with to learn for their school production which really poke fun at parent’s evening… do you think this sends kids the wrong the message? Please do check out this thread, over HERE!

Thank you!  
  • Hi everyone,
    We wanted to let you know about our brand new MadeForMums Toys, where children rate and review toys on video. And some of these children might even belong to you!

Please do come and check out the videos, we would REALLY appreciate any comments you have - good or bad!  

You can post comments on our YouTube channel, or please head over to this THREAD - we truly would love to hear what you think. Thank you so much! 

• Hi guys, we were just wondering if you might have any advice for this newbie - her baby is 6 weeks old and terribly constipated. If you have any wise words, she's over on this thread. Thank you. 

• Hi 1sttimemummyyy, how is Lucas getting on - is it reflux? 

Hi everyone else too, how are you and your babies coping on this scorching day? Are they taking extra feeds due to the heat or are you finding their feeding is the same? 

We're running a thread about how big your baby was at birth, and whether they were bigger or smaller than you were told to expect. Read all about it over here on THIS thread. We'd love to hear how your baby measured up. 

• This weather is hell. baby is very uncomfortable in the heat and wants lots more feeds. Just been swimming to cool down imageimage

• SAC4T, you are a very wise woman - and your little girl looks so happy in the pool! 

• It's ridiculously hot. I like sunshine but not heat and it's meant to be 23 degrees even overnight here so I'm not looking forward to it at all!!

• Hi all.

There's no air! It's muggy and horrible. Dulcies had a few dips in the pool to cool down. Have noticed an increase in feeding. 

We're off on a road trip Friday to meet a friend I made on this forum when we first found out we were pregnant. She hasn't been on for a long time but we become friends through here on facebook and have spoken everyday since. She had a little boy three weeks after dulcie was born. It's a 3.5 hour drive from ipswich to Gloucester but it'll be fUn and finally nice to meet her and her little boy. Xx

• Is it a bit like a blind date dori or have you actually met before? 

• We've never met before! :D

• WAH! Are you nervous? Do you think it'll just flow? It'll be wonderful for your babies to meet too! Will you let us know how it goes? 

• I'm not nervous in the slightest. She's just as mad as me so I think we'll get on just fine :) I'll let you know how it goes and post some pics x

• I've met some of my best friends via Internet forums :) including my husband !

• How lovely purple star :) we're not all weirdos at the other end of the computer lol xx

• Purple Star - you have to tell us more about how you met your hubby - go on! What type of forum? 

• I met him indirectly through a forum. I made friends with some people through the net and when I went to visit them he was there too as he was friends with them :)

• Love that Purple Star! While we're here, how's Joseph and A doing? 

• They are doing good. Ame had her 2nd birthday on Sunday and Joe is almost 4 months now.

Ame has been asked to be flower girl and ring bearer at a family wedding in October so I'm looking forward to seeing her all dressed up :)

• We'd love to see pics of Ame all dressed up come October - love a good wedding! 

Hi everyone else too. We we're wondering for those of you with more than one child, when it's one of your children's birthday, do you buy their sibling a gift so they don't feel left out? Please do come and let us know over on THIS NEW THREAD! 

PS have a great 'date' tomorrow dori! Come and tell us all about it! 

Here is a recent picture of them both. This is us walking home from nursery today. We went the long way home so I could visit a few pokestops and catch some pokemon !