Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

May 16 Babies

1192021222325»

Replies

• Shellington, maybe I will have to go for a forward facing one then! I know rear facing is safer but I can't change my car for another year so I'm stuck! 

We are going birthday shopping next week so might pop into motherboard and get some advice and test a few to see what fits - then find a better price on the Internet! Haha 

Thank you x

• I've got a Joie 360 spin. its rear facing to 4 and cab be forward facing too. not sure how much space it takes up, I don't think it's bad at all abd I've got an Audi A3. It's not cheap at £250 but I've watched the video about forward versus rear facing and its frightening. i want to stay rear facing until 2 really, not sure 4 is realistic With their legs on the back of the seat all cramped. 

• Hi everyone, as we're sure you all know too well, it's May 2017 which means your babies are hitting their first birthday! Hooray! And to mark your babies becoming toddlers, we've started you a brand new May 2016 Toddlers thread.

If you come on over and post in the next week, we'll send your toddler a little birthday gift. We're going to be locking this thread later on so we don't have two chats happening at once.

Here's the link to your new May 2016 Toddlers thread again. See you over there.