Forum home Babies Baby

May 16 Babies

Replies

• 3tnboys, bless him! He's adorable! I'm sure the little guy will put his weight back on in no time. Hope u get him home soon xx

• Thank you we are Breastfeeding but because he's not gaining any they are doing half 25 calories formula too! Here's a pic today he's not longer having to be in an Issolette but an open crip💗image

• That's a great big step towards coming home! Well done little guy. My partners nephew was born very early and was in hospital isolated for a long time, so I've seen how heartbreaking it can be. Hope you're keeping your spirits up, he'll soon have u run ragged at home at the hospital stay will just be distant memories xx

• Oh 3tnboys, we had no idea Atlee was poorly - it's great he's being well looked after, and we really hope he's home with you soon.

• We both had a rough start to our momma / son bonding time, Between me being hospitalized for 3 weeks due to I hemoraged at birth and they got bleeding to stop with transfusion or historectomy! But I was home 2 days and got very bad cramps and went to Dr and he did a scan and found my uterus did not completely come out because it grew into my unterus Muscle and they did emergency D&C Andi hemoraged again and got to recovery and hemoraged again then received 4 pints of blood and was put into intensive Care unit in Hospital and hemoraged again received 2 more pints! After everything was control and I was sent home 24 hrs later I had a fever 103 and went back and they found blood infection and I ended up with home healthcare nurse daily to do IV antibiotics through  PiCC line! After my 3 weeks of Hell and my husband worrying about me not waking back up 3 times and helping with 3 older boys plus juggle work! We finally made it to see Atlee in NiCu and he's doing better and after this week he should be home and this will all be a Nightmare! Not what I wanted for one of the best moments in my life But I know God handled it the way he knows he should! ;-)  But I had to explain my absence form the Forum! I'll definitely let you all know when this is all over for us!

• 3tnboys, wow, you've really been through the mill. We hope things get better for you all really soon.

Hi everyone else too, we just wanted to let you know about this thread incase you missed it - if you have children aged 4-7, we're looking for 20 children to try out some Lego for us. If you're interested, please click here for all the info.

• Hi everyone, we hope you and your babies are doing well.

How are you all managing now the sun is out - hope the heat isn't too much for you or the babies?

We'd like to send you out your SwaddlePlus, so if you could please drop me a PM with your full name and address, that would be great.

Please do come and let us know how those babies are treating you, if you're getting sleep, and how your tummies and bits are healing. We'd love to see some pics too!

• Hi mums! 

Just an update' i am been induced tomorrow, so hopefully our princess will be in our arms in the next couple of days!:) xx

• Aw Abigail best of luck! I'm sure youre looking forward to finally meeting her! Xx

• Good luck Abigal. Bet you can't wait to meet your little girl :D 

• Katie7730- thank you, yes looking forward after almost 42 week! 

kitcat525- thank you. I cannot wait! 

photo's will follow soon.

• Awh exiting Abigail!! Hope everything goes well with you! Little one is keeping you waiting the full 42! Hopefully she won't be too long after tomorrow xxx

• How is everyone getting on with feeding? 

Olivia is 3 weeks old tomorrow and I am mix feeding as my milk isn't increasing. She lost abit of weight before and she is nearly back to her birth weight. 

• Good luck Abigail! I bet you're so ready after 42 weeks and being pregnant in this heat too!! 

alice isn't liking the heat. She seems more unsettled. I don't like it either / since I can't sunbathe in it ! 

Shes feeding well. 12 days old and up to 4oz now. She's regained her birth weight as of yesterday which is good. I tend to have to wake her to feed quite a lot, I try not to let her go more than 4 hours. Although she will on occasion. 

• Sounds like everyone's getting on really well. Feedings going excellent for me. Izzy only lost 4% of her birth weight and after 10 days was an Oz over her birth weight. She gained another  7lb over the next week and will be weighed again tomorrow a week since the last time. She has had a couple of bottles since she was born when breastfeeding had taken its toll bit so far things are working quite well as a breastfed baby :) 

Glad everyone's getting on well and abigail your little one will be with you soon :) 

• Thank you everyone. Will try get WiFi tomorrow and keep.you.posted.  hopefully a quick induction! Xx

• Its really a great new Abigail, your little angel will be with you soon.
    Good to see everyone's is going well.

• Good luck today Abagail! Xx

• Good luck abigail96!!! We're all rooting for you!

• Any news Abigail?

hows everyone else getting on? Are you all feeding on demand or trying a routine?