Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June 16 Babies

Replies

• Good luck, this is awesome news!!! :) x

• Soo .. my Hannah has turned five weeks today and so far its been great. She does wake during the nights but hardly a trouble compared to the boys. 

So lovely to see every one cope so well. Bug really waiting for ur lil one to arrive. The wait is gonna be worth it.

image tats my doll

• imagesorry, proud mummy alert! My little miracle now weighs 5lb4oz ♡ 

• Beautiful babies there ladies! 

Well done Verity on gaining weight; little superstar xx 

• good luck Bug! 

Also loving the updated pics of babies x gorgeous! 

• Good luck Bug, fingers crossed for you!:) 

& beautiful babies!:)

• Thank you everyone.

Managed to get seen at the triage in my hospital. 1cm dilated and was given a sweep to help speed things up. Confirmed as latent labour so just a waiting game now!

• Ooooh fingers crossed bug!!!! :) x

• At least thats progress bug. Wishing you a speedy and good labour. 

• Brilliant news Bug - not long to go for you now! Am thinking of you and hoping that you are nearly there.

Love the photos of the other June babies that have gone up - they're all so gorgeous! Xx

• Here is a picture of my baby (who at last has a name - she is called Elodie). She is 1 week old today. Can't believe we've got to 7 days already and it feels like she changes a little bit each day! Xx

• I'm hoping your in full labour bug! 

This is callum in his first proper outfit when we went to to register him yesterday. He looked so cute until he threw up over it about 2 hours later! 

• What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl Vixi! The days just roll into each other don't they? Callum is 2 weeks this Sunday and it's my birthday as well so double celebration! 

• Vixi, what a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl!!

And I know what you mean about time going quick - Verity will be 8 weeks on Tuesday, scary!! Although I have to start her 'age' again on that day. So she will be 0 days old 'adjusted'! 

• imageMy little Jack three weeks old today. 

• Vixi Elodie looks super cute, thanks for sharing a pic. Time is going quick now, my little man is 16 days, or 2 days from my due date 23 June! X

• Vixi, Elodie is such a beautiful name - LOVE it! 

Gorgeous pic Sam0908

So do we think Bug has had her baby? 

• imageThis is Zac. Three weeks old tomorrow. Already starting to lift his head and trying to stand.

• i think she's had the baby :) hoping everything is ok x

• She must have had the baby by now! 

Scl - Zac is adorable!