Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June 16 Babies

Replies

• Sam - Jack is so cute. he's got a proper little boy face.

SCL - love the photo of Zac. Amazing that he's 3 weeks old already!! 

Karenlouise - isn't it amazing that Verity will be 8 weeks old already by the time she reaches her due date! She is a proper little fighter. 

Vxx

• Vixi - yeah, it's amazing that she is already reaching 8 weeks old, and isn't actually 'due' until Tuesday! The Dr was amazed with her at her 6 week check - she is advancing really fast. She is trying so hard to smile (other than just wind haha!). Technically she shouldn't really be socially smiling for another 7 or so weeks. She moves her head too. And her focus gets better and better each day. She is a proper little fighter, and I am so so proud of her!! X 

• Hi all

lily was born at 22:13 on 25/6/16

she is doing really well but I had to have surgery as my placenta wouldn't come out. Still in recovery but got my baby girl in my arms :)

• Hooray!! Welcome to the world Lily, we've all been waiting somewhat patiently for you. 

Congratulations Bug! I hope you're OK and recovering after the surgery but I'm so happy for you. 

Is that it then? All babies have been born now? 

Congratulations Bug!! Wonderful news!! U must be over the moon. It's a wonderful feeling isn't it, holding your baby for the first time and seeing their little face.  Really hope u recover well and get to go home soon.

Did anyone have an episiotomy? I had a 2nd degree and think my stitches have split 😔. Have 5 day midwife check today for little one and hoping she'll check me too but really nervous. 

Updated pics of my little Dylan. He's a dream x

imageimageimage

• Well done bug! hope you make a speedy recovery n Dylan is adorable xxx

• Oh hooray Bug91! Congratulations on your baby girl Lily, we can't wait to see a piccy of her! We hope you're healing up really well and they sorted out your placenta.

Jenh20, amazing pics of you and Dylan - you look gorgeous in that pic too! Ask your midwife who visits you to have a quick check of your stitches, she should be happy to check you over and make sure all is well. 

So that's it ladies - you've all had your babies - massive congratulations to all! And please keep an eye out for some gifts which should be arriving in the post this week too! 

• image Here is Scarlett-rose and her big brother! hehe both starting to settle down nicely now. scarlett-rose is 2 weeks old now! 

• Callum is 2 weeks old today and it's my birthday! Couldn't ask for a better present than my wonderful boy and he's growing up so fast!! 

• Huge congratulations bug!!! I hope you are recovering well, even with the surgery. Can't wait to see pictures when you are able and ready :) x

• Happy bday Ginabambino! We hope you're totally spoilt today! 

• And happy birthday Ginabambino!! 

• Happy birthday ginabambino have a good day xxx

• congrats Bug! we have two Lilly's now!:) yippee. cannot wait to see a photo; hope recovery is speedy xxx

• imageimage

sorry, more pics from me, but I was looking through my pictures on my phone and came across these two...they were taken only 7 weeks apart. How incredible is her progress?! :) 

• Verity is doing so well Karenlouise! I am loving all the photo updates ladies.

I cannot believe we've all had our little ones and they're all doing so well. It seems like only 5 minutes ago we were 20 weeks and had ages left! 

• Congratulations Bug!

Now all babies gave been born. We have all waited 9 months (more or less) for them to arrive. Now they are all here is such a joy and where the real work begins.

I have to second what Danielle has said and say congraulation to all of us ladies and welcome little ones.

• Yeah it's amazing that they are finally all here! During pregnancy, time seemed to be going so slowly. Now I dunno where the time has gone! 

Congratulations ladies. Such beautiful looking babies, with awesome mummy's :) 

• Congratulations bug :) Well done ladies :D

15 days old today my little superbaby Wyatt <3 xx