Forum home Babies Baby

June 16 Babies

Replies

My boys <3 sorry proud mummy moment xx

• Loving all the pictures ladies!!

Big congratulations to Bug on baby Lily, she was early in the end! Can't believe how many were early/born on due date and we still have a week left of June.

Hope everyone is getting some sleep x

• Happy bday Ginabambino... Have a good one!

Bful pics of all the little ones, loads of love!

Bug - congratulations sweetheart on Lilly's arrival, super happy for you! Hope you recover soon from the surgery!

My little one is gonna be 8 weeks now, seems like time is flying and how, just can't believe its more than a month when I had her.image

• Huge congratulations Bug! It's wonderful that Lily has arrived. Hope you are both recovering.

Hope you had a lovely birthday Ginabambino!

All the pix of our recent arrivals look amazing. Aren't we lucky ladies ?

Jen - I had an episiotomy (a 'large' one, according to my medical notes!) and also tore. I think my stitches are still intact but if you are worried just say to your midwife and she will check you.

Vxx

• imagemy five weeks old baby doll

• Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a lovely day hanging out with my two favourite people and Callum got me a lovely card and present.  image

Here he is being totally cool that he's now 2 weeks old! 

• She is so pretty Sadiaomar and I love her little booties! 

Ginabambino - Callum does indeed looked very chilled out! Glad you enjoyed your birthday 

Vxx

• Hi all

just a couple of photos of my little princess - sorry I could share hundreds!  She is settling really well, just finding he voice and her hunger! I am formula feeding which is going well, just waiting for her tummy to stretch and I'm sure she will be upping her ounces! I will post my birth story on the announcements page. Hope everyone is doing well, can't believe some of you have had babies here for months and I am only just getting started imageimageimage

• Bug she is adorable!! So beautiful! Congratulations again. I know what you mean I'm only 2 weeks into parenthood but some of us are 8 weeks in which seems like such a long time! 

• Oh wow bug she is stunning ♡ 

(Verity has those 'Next' baby grows, in up to 5lb size, they are lushl x 

• Due date today! Obviously Verity knew due to the very little sleep she gave me last night. She would scream every single time I tried to put her down, I almost ended up keeping her in bed with me. But I managed to settled her at about 2am. 

I find it strange that Bug and me are both meant to be having babies today, and both of them are here. Normally people go overdue, not early! 

Anyway, my sleeping beauty (finally) is beginning to stir. So I best go do the mummy thing :) 

• Awr bug she beautiful well done :) xx

• Thank you everyone!

must be a due date thing Karen, Lily has been a real pickle alllll night!! Only wanting to sleep on me x

• Oh Bug, Lily is a peach! Well done you! 

• Happy due date bug and karenlouise! I'm happy that your girls are here already and doing well (even with the not sleeping overnight) although it must have been something in the air. Callum has had 3 bottles in an hour and a half because he kept refusing the last 2 ozs in each bottle but then cried for more just as I gave up and poured it away! Finally asleep so I'm going to try and get an hour before it all starts again :) 

• She is gorgeous Bug and happy due date to you and karenlouise!

Ginabambino - Elodie quite often does that when feeding too. It seems like she's finished, you get rid of the bottle and then she perks up and asks for more!!

xx

• It's so frustrating but he's eating so I can't complain (much)! I think he's having a mini growth spurt as he's just guzzling milk and some of his 0-3 clothes finally fit! 

• Hi all! I'm new to made for mums! I had my son on the 3rd of June I was due June 17th! Hoping to meet some great people and to learn more on my parenting journey with you all. I have two other children a son who is almost six and a girl who is almost 4. 

• Hiya racheal75, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your new baby boy. What's his name and do you fancy sharing a pic? And how have your other two children taken to new addition? You happened to have joined the loveliest thread - all of the mums here are wonderful, we're sure you'll fit right in! 

• Hi Racheal! Hope you're OK? 

Thanks Danielle for that lovely review! We are all very nice on here and our last baby just arrived a few days ago! 

I'm trying to study for my degree in between feeds. I keep getting distracted by looking at Callum sleeping! Not helpful!