Forum home Babies Baby

July 16 Babies

Replies

• Wow thank u for the heads up! Ha. Yeah I do find it hard to throw the ball I've caught one already but I'm sure my son will find them for me on the drive there lol x

• I've had repeated reduced movements too since 24 weeks.. But it's mainly to do with my placenta being at the front.. so saw a consultant last week or week before who done a sweep but it didnt work. She said if I have anymore reduced movements to come back and have another sweep but hes been really good moving a lot and didnt want another failed sweep so waiting for Friday and hoping they wll agree to book me for an induction next week I really can't deal with the pain anymore and worry of him not moving! 

Hopefully yours comes before you need to be induced!! Xx 

• I think DH wanted to take Oliver to work with him now his paternity leave is over ...

• Rustic, what an amazing picture. thats brilliant!!! How creative!

claire, if the sweep does fail, then hopefully they will book you on for induction, when is your due date again?? Is it Friday? They may not do Monday but as you've had the two sweeps hopefully they can pencil you in for a date so you can be a little more prepared and have something within reach!!! Come on baby boy!!!!

• Aww that's such a cute picture how quick has 2 weeks gone, now you get your mummy time Rustic :) 

My due date is tomorrow baby boy needs to make an appearance soon!! 

I hope so I don't really want to be induced either but just losing patience with it all lol. I dont remember feeling like this with the first, but I wasnt in pain all the time so maybe that's why. Do they have to wait a while after sweeps then?the consultant was saying about inducing me and said if I ever wanted to have anymore appointments then to book one so I'll do that if I don't get anywhere with the midwife. Really hope the sweep tomorrow works!

how are u getting on Shoona X 

• I don't think they have to wait as when I was being in the midwife examined me and while she was doing so she said she gave me a bit of a sneaky sweep and whether that's what helped me I don't know. 

Fingers crossed it all works for you and nice and quickly too!!

• Shoonawikwik - how you doing today? And a very happy due date to you! Wonder if you might find any Pokemon in the hospital! 

• I've just woken up and my boy is still asleep yay lol we are lazy here! My pelvis is sooo sore from that walk yesterday hope it eases up :( 

• Morning! Yes its my due date! And no more signs! 

Claire I have a feeling your sweep will work tomorrow and mine wont! 

tbh  never bought is get this far with all the bleeding I've had an reduced movements I thought they would want him out at 37 weeks! 

• Happy due day date! how annoying is it one minute you have all these signs and get excited then they ease off grrr 

my body is driving me insane with all these aches and pains in different places then it eases off and then I'm fine lol Do you know if you're having a boy or girl shoona X 

i had bleeding too with last pregnancy did they tell u what was causing it? I had a colposcopy and had bleeding on my cervix. They let me go overdue though didn't see a reason to induce me even though I was bleeding lol 

• Omg claire! I let my boy stay up late last night thinking he wud ly in as he's off school now but was still up at 8 ha my oh is on lates though so he took kids down n I got up bout half 10! Good enough for me ha 

Hope you ladies have a baby soon!! I cudnt of imagined going to my due date let alone overdue! Killed me to get to 38 weeks! Although I wud of been ok if wasn't for that dreaded spd! My girl was 3 weeks old tuesday its going too quick x

• No they couldn't find where it was coming from! 

were having a little boy, I was convinced he was a girl until I saw the bits for myself at 17 weeks! I even was calling him by the girl name we had picked! 

He will always be my 'bear' though! 

I can't believe how many schools have broken up already! Although it is the kids last day at the school I work at, it just feels really early even though last year it was earlier! 

I hope you all get to enjoy the 6 weeks with babies siblings, I can't imagine how hard it must be to entertain children and look after newborns! 

• It's near enough 7 weeks isn't it!! gets longer doesn't it! ive decided to attempt to drive to the shops it's pulled a little bit but nothing I can't handle and it's worth a bit of aching to get out the house!! 

• Aww Boys are cute, I call my son my little bear lol

I think he was knackered after the Pokemon walk haha. He's meant to go to bed at 7 but went to bed about 9 oops lol he usually wakes up 7.30-8.30am.. at least you got a lay in! id like it if my oh worked nights cos then he'd be around in the day :)

his school broke up on the 5th of July, they get 8 weeks off! so long! but he's going to a new school next year that just has the normal 6 weeks. I'm glad he's off school now so I can have some lie ins before baby comes. 

Anymore pains Shoona?? 

• Awww Nellies first car outing she's so cute X 

• oh Nellie! She's just so beautiful! 

And ive just see Oliver Rustic! That picture is amazing! He looks such a dot! I love arty pics!

• 5th July! Why so early!?!? Your not in Ireland are you?

Having the odd cramp here and there but nothing to think ooooh labour is iminant! I'm hoping I'm in slow labour and by the time I'm checked tomorrow I could be well on my way and not even know! 

i can dream right! 

I think it's safe to say My first sweep hasn't worked as I'm over 48 hours since  happens now!

ive seen a lovely thread called 'show me a baby', perhaps when they are all here we can do it! You post a picture and then say 'show me a baby who...' And it's things like 'sucking their thumb' or 'wearing dungarees'!

what do u think? X

• Shoonawikwik - Show me a baby... sounds like an incredible thread idea - you must start one when they're all here! Or if you want us to do it for you, please just holler!

• Again its bot showing my notifications I've only just seen baby Oliver rustic how lovely!!! Ur gonna have some lovely pics x