Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 16 Babies

1101112131416»

Replies

• I'm here fee! I'll do a big update tomorrow! :) hope you and bubba are well! And everyone else too in here!!! Xox 

• Hello ladies i hope everyone is well :-).

Its been so quiet on here. How are babies getting on?

Max is amazing he is such a cheeky monster already taking after his big sister and trying his hardest to walk already i do wish he would slow down haha.

I have some more exciting news as well i jist found out we are expecting again, it has come as quite a shock and im quite nervous as we hadnt planned to have 3 little ones but im looking forward to seeing our family grow and having another little one to look after its still early days but hopefully we have a sticky bean :-).

Heres my little man i cant believe he will be 9 months old in a couple of days.

Xximage

• I'm here too! 

It has been quiet though hasn't it. 

Ahhh congratulations Jelly tots! Max is gorgeous :)

Amalia has learnt to crawl this week...i wish she had slowed down a bit. I feel like I'm constantly moving her away from things she should not be in at. She just laughs at me, cheeky monkey. 

She also said da da this week too 😤

How Is everyone's babies getting on? Hope everyone is well. 

Xxx

• Hi Ladies,

I am new to the group but am a proud mommy of a 8month old little girl Maya Jane. She is just the most friendliest little girl and so full of character. Here is a little bit of a first time mommy braggingimage

• Hi MayaJmum, welcome to MadeForMums, and isn't your Maya Jane lovely!

Lovely to see so many names pop up on this thread too! 

Fee0806, how's your Charlie doing? 
    AussieDea, was so lovely to see your pics of Paddy on the Baby Dove product test thread! How are you all doing too? 
    Jellytots, gorgeous photo of Max - how's your pregnancy going? 
    Now the trouble starts hastiek! Amalia is on the move! You'll no doubt be finding her with a variety of things in her mouth now. 

Please do come and tell us your news and if you fancy sharing any pics of tattoos you might have, we've just kicked off a thread about them here

• Hi guys! Oh my gosh can these babies stop growing Please!! Haha! 

Welcome MayaJ! Xxx

Jellytots! Congrats lovely!!! Hope it's all going well for u!! Just quietly (very quietly - but I know u gala aren't gonna blab!) we are trying for number 2 :) I just want to pop them out asap haha. 

My paddy is almost 10 months. He's crawling, pulling himself up to standing, and is into everything. Hastiek I can relate- all I do is chase him round saying 'no' hahaha. Little menace. He's got a bit of an attitude lately. He has a tantrum if u take something off him and he hates getting dressed. He screams the lplace down :/ awkward. Hopefully he grows out of it! 

Hes a good little eater, he eats everything and loves spinach the most haha. I've replaced some of his bottles (he only has 3 a day) with cows milk. He loves it. And as far as I'm concerned gets a very balanced diet from his food.he eats meat and fish, eggs, fruit and veg, porridge and yoghurt everyday :) I think formula is a bit of a con onxe they're eating well but hey' he drinks water during the day too. 

He finally got a tooth the other week! Thank god. But I think the one next to it (bottom middle) is on its way as he is crazy cjewing and dribbling. It makes him so angry and ratty and sleepy. Plus he wakes up every night about 2 am in pain bless him.

we just booked a holiday with him in September. Taking him to Malta :) can't wait! 

Sorry for for all the blabbing :) it's been a while!!

heres so pics of the little brat :)

imageimageimageimage

• Awesome photos and update AussieDea! Paddy has grown so much, he looks wonderful! We hope you're doing well too? 

Hello everyone else too, 
    We're wondering if you might come and tell us when your child started to walk (if they are walking) - we have a new thread about it right here. Thank you! 🙂

• Thanks DaniElle 😘

Im doing ok. Finally comfy with my post baby body-I'm almost 7kg less than when I conceived with Paddy so I'm happy. Was hard work though! Can't believe I'm about to do it all again. 

Hoping I'll be Preggo again soon (I know I'm mad!) but I'm trying to not let it consume me. I don't have time anyway to think about it I guess haha. Anyone else a bit scared to do it again? I'm only feeling that way because I had an episiotomy last time, it healed well and I'm fine, but I'm totally traumatised. I don't want that again :( 

apart from that I'm all good. How are u all going ladies? We always forget to update on ourselves dont we :) 

i just quit my job and I'm just part time as a barmaid now- just bringing in a bit of cash :)

much love 😘😘😘

• imageimageimage

All good with Charlie and I he's almost 9 months now and I can't believe how quickly it's welts he has 4 teeth pulling himself up and army crawling everywhere he's infinite everything and I to feel the same constantly telling him no lol had to get the baby gates up as he is so fast. 

I go back to work on Monday and Im dreading it. Can't beat the thought of leaving him although its family looking after him and I'm just going back part time.

we are going to the Lake District for a wee break in july we decided against going abroad this year but now I'm kinda wishing we were.

charlie is such a laid back baby so so happy (most of the time) so I think I'm really scared to have another incase I get the opposite. I defo do want another but think il wait a year or so. 

charlie is also down to 3 bottles a day (sometimes 2) but literally eats everything! (As you can see by the size of those chubby cheeks)

• imageimageimage

Hey girls! Here's my beauty ezzie 😍😍 should never of called her Esmae haha I only ever call her ezzie 💜 she's 9 months old tomorrow! On Thursday she took her very first wobbly steps!! She's been trying for ages and standing unassisted for a few weeks now! She's an absolute pickle and into everything has been for a while now.. she's still a dinky dot and fits in mostly 3/6 clothes sometimes even 0/3 🙈 she loves her booby and is gradually liking food .. go us for still breastfeeding. She can also say mama 😍😍 and ta 💛 

Me I'm good .. I started slimming world 9 weeks ago and so far I've lost 20.5lbs I'm so happy atm with everything. Hope everyone is well and omg how adorable are these babies 😍😍😍

• Hi everyone,

We just wanted to drop by to say hello, and as we’re sure you know all too well, it's August, which means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that your August 16 Babies Club has now become August 2016 Toddlers! And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about their first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

We're going to lock this thread soon, so please do head on over to your new August 2016 Toddlers thread. 

• Hey all!!! Matilda is a gorgeous little character! She is 1 on thursday and exactly one year ago today, I was sat in hospital being induced. The pains had not started yet... if only I knew what was to come!! 

Matilda has been great since the surgery on her throat in February although the strider and choking are still present occasionally.

She has had some other issues though - mainly a cough that has literally been present since 31st March! !! 5 months! ! What is strange though is that the last week in every month, the cough is accompanied by a green runny nose, vomiting, diahorroea and once even tonsillitis and conjunctivitis! Were in the thick of this month's but as I type. 

It's really strange how the main symptoms are only present once a month but the same date?! I've considered asthma, lactose intolerance, milk allergies, hayfever etc and I've even considered what things happen allergislest only that time each month e.g my period etc. sounds crazy but I'm literally clutching at straws. Doctors seem to think it's a coincidence and she's picking up viruses!

I'm at work full time and tilly starts nursery properly in September.  She is very very clingy but I know she is going to love it! Jus hope she gets rid of this sickness or she will never be there!!!

She is 1 on thursday and we have a cake smash booked and then her christening party on Sunday - very excited!  Just hope she feels better soon as we've been looking forward to this week for months 😣.

Looking forward to hearing how all of you and your gorgeous babies are doing!!!

• We're locking this thread now, so please do head on over to your new August 2016 Toddlers thread.