Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 16 Babies - Part 2

1353637383941»

Replies

• how lovely toobeautiful I'm so glad everything went well and you have another lovely boy! I am defo done! I don't know how anyone copes with more than 2 ha I forgot how easy it was with just my son ha. It's gone so so fast! My baby girl is one tomorrow! Just finished wrapping presents not that she needs anything ha found it quite hard to buy to be honest so just got her few things and going to do a little tea party (mainly for my son as he's desperate she has a party) bless him x

• Sorry girls just catching up on all these comments Ollie a wee superstar Ollie is walking along couch stuff starting leg so his toy got him for walking 2 small for him as he so tall but he used his wee table thing push along Ollie has 9th teeth saying loads words sleeping 6pm 6am can't believe he a year weee out baby gone i keep for gettin cum on but knew it was Nellie 1st birthday happy birthday princess zzzz

• He sleeps 6-6! Gosh well done to you ha!! Will all be coming up to one shortly! Gone so fast! Thank you so much JWebster x 

imageimageimageimage

She prefers the paper ha x

• Hello everyone.
    It is so wonderful to hear from you all and see how far your babies have come! And we know July is just around the corner, so we wanted to let you know we've started you a brand new July 2016 Toddler thread

Please do come on over, tell us what you have planned for your child's first birthday, and do share any bday pics too - we would love to see them! 

We'll also pop your toddler over a little gift if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, so please do come and check it out, hit the green Follow button on the thread; we hope to see you really soon! 

• Sumbody else like in nite garden lol I know mine all great sleepers he was 7 but since moving around more it's 6pm put him in that routeine himself all my 4 are great sleepers xx

• Can't believe our baby's all going be 1 I joined slimming world in jan set target of 3.5 st for Ollie birthday I nearly there xx can't believe it x

• Hi everyone, we're locking this thread now. See you over on the new July 2016 Toddler thread