Forum home Babies Baby

July 16 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• We are only going and hour up the road to centre parcs in longleat but really looking forward to it.  Just about to order a little swimsuit for Oliver, so cute!

• imageGd morning how is everybody beautiful bsbys doing x

• All good here. This was Oliver yesterday at 3 months old! where has the time gone!

• Bosting boys ladies!! Rustic how well is Oliver holding his head up? Nellie is holding hers up but think her cheeks make it a bit heavy for her ha ha we had tummy time yesterday for ten mins and straight after she went to sleep ha tired herself out. Time is going too quick. I brought few 4 month old food bits porridge etc ready for her in couple weeks! She cried at me yesterday watching me eat my sandwich! So I know she's ready for something else to try. She even cried after she had some calpol other night wanted more ha ha x

• My son will be weaning in 3 weeks he keeps staring at us eating and chewing his fists and bottles arint filling him up. Iv stocked up on baby jars because they have  long shelf life so stocked up while I have the money then I'm just gonna give him milk like I normally would and introduce a jar each day  one week to get him used to it then give him a pudding jar before bed to fill him up. Then when he's siz months I'll make fruit breakfast with baby rice, make lunch and tea and give him a pudding jar . Not giving baby jar after 6 months 

• Wat age are you thinking of feeding babys Ollie still ok with his milk he be 3 months on wed oh rustic he looks great in his wee chair 

ollie hates tummy time k85m is neille not holding her own head Ollie like jelly sumtimes x

• Yeah she's holding her own head up but don't think she would sit in a bumbo for long before it went like one of those nodding dogs you see in back of cars ha 

sounds like a plan toobeautiful. You just know when they are ready, I'm not goi g by this 6month rule the hv told me about! I inteoduced my son to diff things at Nellies age and if was that bad they wudnt be able to sell 4 month old stuff. I'll still give her her milk. Jewebster if he's ok then leave him ul know when he's ready x

• Yip totally k85m my

other 3 were on food early but milk doing Ollie still he still going 4 hours between feeds sleeps 10 hours threw the nite can't believe we're our babys are going x

• Omg jwebster I'm jealous my son just won't stop eating now he's going an hour between feeds so he will definetly love food lol

• 10 hours! Lucky u! Nellie has just gone to sleep after fighting it for ages. She had a bottle at 8 so she will sleep now but I'm sure will be up around 2-3 ish for a bottle. She likes the light off she's such a figit and a noisy sleeper I'm contemplating putting her in her cot in her own room. Just waiting for that 4 month mark and going to see how I feel see if she's any better in couple weeks x

• Anyone else's babies chatting their heads off at 4 in the morning ha I'm so tired but I have to laugh at her. Even my son has just shouted mom tell the baby to be quiet ha 

• 2 beauitful how old is your Wee one now 

oh k85m that's so so cute if I honsent I miss nite feeds Ollie right in rountine of 9pm till 7am been couple weeks now think Ollie be in his cot around Xmas time x it's hard thing puttin them in 2 own room I glad Ollie be in with me till about 1.5 2 years x

• Jwebster my son was in with me until he was 1.5 and in the end he ended up in bed with me as it was just easier than hearing him cry in his cot. He hates sleeping in his own bed and he's now 4! He's in with me most nights even wen he sleeps in his own bed about 4 ish he will come into me. God knows how we managed to conceive Nellie ha. I don't want to make that mistake with Nellie I want her settled in her own room despite wanting her in with me i think it's best for us. That's really good Ollie sleeping that long. Nellie went about 9 woke at 3.30 had a bottle then was chatting till about 4.30 ha then slept till 8 and she's having a nap now. I was putting washing in and sterilising bottles at 7 this morning x

• Aye I know wat you mean Mrs I only holding off as I need give up my bedroom me Stephen need get a sofa bed sleep in living room I don't want a cot in my living room lol my oldest have his own room Abigail have her room Cole Ollie will share that's still not bad for sleeping Ollie in his bean bag watching Micky mouse the now while I got my breakfast hehe x

• He's 13 weeks old and just over 3 months 

how much  your babies weigh if you don't mind me asking. He weighs 14.5

• Hi ladies sorry been too busy to reply. that sounds like a plan starting weaning at 4 months if they are ready. my little boy was a hungry baby I had him on hungry baby formula and he would sink full bottles with every feed so I started giving him baby rice and baby porridge mixed with his bottle of milk. He wasnt a huge baby just hungry. after a couple of weeks he stopped being so hungry all the time and I waited until 6 months to wean him so must have been a growth spurt or maybe just needed comfort from the milk really don't know lol. im not sure when I'll put Oliver in his own room just when I feel ready to I think. once he starts crawling I think they should go in a cot at night really just so you know where they are lol! 

I'm getting Oliver weighed next week I think he was 11lb2 last week he's 10 weeks old. he's getting so big I got him 3-6 months and they fit perfectly on his body and a bit tight round his belly! He's got short legs though!

• My baby is 13 weeks and is in 3-6 but he also firs 6-9months as well haha 

• I'll probably put him in his room in January when he's 6 months (if IM ready lol)

• Ok so he is normal then haha why are clothes sizes so confusing?!! 

Don't worry Nellie can't get anything to fit looks like she's gonna be a short arse like her mom ha 3-6 month top half and 0-3 still bottom. I have to turn up her 3-6 bottoms in the pic ha