Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Babies

Replies

• Options

Aww gixxers they are lovely pics! 

Decided im going to start baking again although it's a calorific hobby so might start running again too!! 

We went to my mum and dads caravan yesterday which was lovely and took the dog to the beach.. he loved it 💕 It's so hard for fur babies because your attention has to shift to the actual baby so it was nice having quality time with him xx

• Options

Hannah your pics are gorgeous...Meredith is beautiful! I wouldn't have even noticed the vest if u hadn't said anything.x

Chloe i was also an emotional mess yesterday....i blame hormones still lol. Glad u had a good mothers day, i sooo wish i lived near the beach!

Gixxers your girls look absolutely gorgeous...glad you all had a good day. The cake looks fab!

How are all your babies sleeping?? Heidi is still AWFUL! I feel some sleep training coming on....sleep deprivation is TORTURE!!!x

• Options

Evening ladies,  I've missed so much but have 0 time to do anything lately.  

Beautiful pictures of beautiful babies 😍 

Bex Teddy is waking up 2-3 times between 10pm-6am so feel the same,  don't know how long I can live like this 😂 

Had a lovely day out today and what a shame we're not moving closer to the sea. 

• Options

Chloe jordanna loves the taste of cake 😂😂😂

Thank you girl. Living near the beach can have good points and bad points 🙈 I do love a walk along the beach though. Today we went to the park 🙈 A walk and Jordanna slept for 3 hours straight compared to her normal 15 mins here and there during the day. Think it was the sun that did it. 

if suns out tomorrow it will be a walk along the beach once I get my niddle girl from nursery ☺️

• Options

Bex and etthiel do you have a Tesco close to you. My local one does a bedtime milk which is meant to help them sleep longer. I don't know if boots or that do it ximageIt's this one here can be used from 6 months xx

• Options

Girls thought I would share as you are always commenting on jordannas outfits 🙈

This his is the girls website 

http://www.littlelulla.co.uk/

• Options

Hi lovely September mums, how's it all going?

We just wanted to let you know about two new threads we're chatting about today.
    Has your baby ever had trouble pooing, and if so what did you do about it?That thread is here. 
    And also, while you were pregnant, did your belly button pop out? That thread is here. We would love to hear from you! 

• Options

Gixxers i would totally try that milk if Heidi would take a bottle but she just won't...she wont take a sippy cup either! She has porridge n banana before bed but still wakes frequently. Although she did manage a 4 hour stretch last night which is a miracle for her!

So my girl has outgrown her baby bath 😭😭😭...but I've bought this fab mat/seat from mothercare....she loves it!!

imageimage

Hope all you Mums n babies are good.xx

• Options

Hello,
    We just wanted to let you know about a new thread we're discussing today. It's about mums of premature babies: should they get longer maternity leave? We would love to hear your thoughts on this, and if you'd like to share them, it's right this way. 
    Thank you. 

• Options

Ex have you tried those bottles that they advertise on Facebook all the time 🙈 seen a lot of good reviews about them especially for breastfed babies x 

think thats them in picture above.

my oldest was so fussy with bottles and only took dr browns xx

• Options

Hey everyone, 
    We wanted to drop by and let you know about a sponsored discussion we're running, with a £100 voucher up for grabs. Just come and tell us about reading with your child! All the details about how to enter can be found on this thread. Good luck! 

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    We wanted to just drop by and let you know about 2 threads we're chatting about today.

The first is if have a child and you also have pets too, do they get on? That thread is here
    The second thread we're chatting about is if you have a child at nursery or school, is their nursery or school very close to a main road? That thread is here. 

We would love to hear from you!  

• Options

hey girlies

it's been a while.. how's everyone doing? 

We are good over here just getting on with things.. been decorating one room for what it seems like a lifetime!! 

Hope everyone is well xx

• Options

Hi Hannah look at your princess's wee smile to cute 🙈

Awww I'm waiting to decorate 😔 Years settling period is over so awaiting repairs getting done so we can get started 😔

Thought I would give you all a laugh I let my 4 & 6 year old do my make-up 😂😂

• Options

Hi mummies how are wee all? 

Has anyone had their babies weighed recently? 

Xx

• Options

Hey girls, loving the pics, the babies are looking cute!!!!

Gixxers i had Heidi weighed last week and she was 16lb.x

Hasn't the weather just been lovely today. Heidi loved playing outside in it.

Hope everyone else is doing well.xximage

• Options

Waaaah hey all!

i am so sorry for being an absolute slack Alice; I've started back at work and even though it's only 2 days a week I feel busier than ever!? I've ended up going back to my previous job and I'm so glad I have! I'm Loving being back with all the girls and residents.. 

love all the photos. Beautiful baby's all around & your makeover was fabulous gixxers👌🏾😂

how are you all? morgan now weights 17lbs 3oz and we are loving weaning! I'm doing a bit of BL and puréed.. either way he loves his food like his mama!

Such a cheeky little chap he is becoming and he doesn't stop bloody talking; he's definitely mine haha!

We've had some wonderful sunny days here too so as you can all imagine I feel like I'm on cloud 9! Haha!☀️ I am so excited for summer now!

What have you all been up to?

xxx

• Options

Jordanna isn't due to be weighed till next month but we sat her on some scales and they said 19lbs 6oz 😂😂 she's loves her food eats anything and screams when it's done 🙈😂😂

the weather has been amazing I'm hoping it stays like this as my older 2 off school on Easter hols. 

Thanks chloe they did try lol 💄image image

• Options

hi mummies how are we all?

weather hasn't been to good lately.

jordanna has been back in hospital again. My poor baby has bronchulitis again and have been told it can last 2 weeks. She's been poorly :( hospital weighed her though and she's not 19lbs 6 she's 18lbs 2oz and 2ft 2 in length. image

image Managed to get photo of her in her red dress dress before she was ill. Think it's time for a distraction spoon lol xx

• Options

Sorry to read about Jordanna, Michelle - is she on the mend now? We really hope she's better and home with you all. 

Hello to everyone else too, we hope you're all doing well and didn't scoff too many Easter Eggs! 

We're just stopping by to ask, what do you wish you had known about breast or bottle feeding? Please do come and tell us if it's about breastfeeding on this thread, and if it's about bottle-feeding over on this thread

Also, today is your last chance to sign up to be a product tester for the new Baby Dove Rich Moisture range. If you fancy taking part, find out how to be in with a chance of being a tester right here