Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Babies

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone,
    We wanted to let you know about a baby names thread we're chatting about today. We're asking, did you pick your baby name before you met your baby? Please do come and tell us over on this thread. 

And we currently have this sponsored discussion - you could win a £100 Amazon voucher just for posting a reply - all you need to do is tell us about what outdoor activities you play with your kids (and if you post pics, you get entered twice into the draw!). You've got to be in it, to win it, as they say! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well. 
    We've started a new thread today, which is (based on a survey) about mums-to-be having a preference about the sex of their unborn baby and we wondering, if you had a preference? If so, please do come and tell us what you make of this over on this thread here. We'd truly love to hear if you think survey is hogwash, or true.  

• Options

Hey lady's, I feel so slack but spend minimal time on my phone these days. I'm trying to walk everywhere & keep us busy in the sunshine, between this & keeping the house tidy/an empty washing basket/breakfast/lunch/tea/bath time the days literally run away without me. 

How are you all?

what have you all been up to?☀️

Hope all the lovely september mamas & babas are all well. I can't believe all of our bunch are approaching or are already now 7months old.😭

My best friend had her baby boy, he is SO cute. That's all baby's here safe and sound now💝💙

image image image

Love to you all x

• Options

Hey Chloe and September mummies!

Absolutely gorg pics Chloe, your little man is soooo grown up and handsome!!! 

We've also been super busy! We have playgroup on a Monday and I try to take Heidi swimming Tues or wed. Thurs is bounce n rhyme n weigh in and Friday I try n catch up with family n friends. And like you say, there's then also housework n stuff!!! Relentless!! How do people manage more than one child lol!!

So my little lady has cut her first tooth and is currently OBSESSED with clapping. Its pure lushness!!!

imageimage

How's everyone else doing??xxx

• Options

Loving these pictures! Chlooepee - Morgan is your double, right? 
    Bex1982, isn't the clapping so great! These milestones are really wonderful - anyone else hit any milestones? 

While we're here we wanted to  let you all know about some threads we're talking about today.

We're asking what surprised you most about giving birth? That thread is here.
    We're also asking if you think this is true: New parents apparently lose 657 hours of sleep a year: do you think that's true or way off the mark? That thread is here

Over and out for now! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well. 
    We wanted to let you know about a new thread we're chatting about today. We're asking, if you have more than one child - when they were newborns, did your children look the same? Check out the thread for an awesome pic from one of the new mums in our Due in April 17 thread. You can find it right here.  

• Options

Morning all!! 

Its been so long since I've posted - I don't know why I've ended up being busy.. 

Chloe!! Look how grown up morgan is 😍 Meredith thinks he's rather handsome hehe.. Hows work been for you?

Bex I can't believe how much Heidi has grown!! She's gorgeous - how cute is clapping hands 😂😂.. 

Our MJ isnt rolling over or crawling she's obsessed with standing up so maybe she will skip a step.. I currently walk round holding her hands with her feet on mine 🤣🤣

Gixxers how's jordanna doing now? 

KG has work got any better or have you found something new? 

shes not actually in the car while it's moving btw.. just posing in the drivers seat haha!! 

Ive started making some scrabble art and selling it which has been fun.. did this frozen one for someone

Off to York today to see my best friend and her girlfriend 💕

Hope everyone's having a lovely bank holiday xx

• Options

Hey Mumma's! the sick bug caught me I was wiped off my feet for a good few days after posting last week! Not been that poorly since primary school! Hell.

bex Heidi has grown up so much bless her, she's beautiful😭😍 so cute that she loves to clap; everything thats so easy for us to do is such a big deal for the babes isn't it, I love watching them learn ❤️

Waaaah lovely photos of you and your precious family Han; beauty's you guys Are! The 2nd photo of MJ is super sweet, her little face I want to squidge her😭😍 Isn't life just so hectic somehow these days? I'm hardly ever on my phone! MJ will be an early walker do you think? She'll be running rings around you then eh 😂🙌🏾  Loving the scrabble frames, extra bit of money too there! How's work at the Chinese? I'm really quite enjoying work now I'm back in the swing of things, I miss morgan when I get time to stop and think 😂 It's hectic there which Tbf is good because the shifts go quick!

hope Jordanna is better Gixxers? Bless her in the wars there. 💜

I cant believe we are in May. Honestly where is time going? 🙄

• Options

imageimageimageimage

How are all you mummies and little ones doing 

Jordanna is doing brill rolls ever where to get to where she wants to go. 

I had a training even for my business on Sunday and she came with me and I got her a vest made everyone was taking picture she of her lol 🙈 

Cant believe our little one's will be turning one in just over 4 months 🙈. It's scary and to think I'm organised lol.. 

hannah they are beautiful I started doing the same aswell to add to the many other things I have going on. 😂

imageimage

Love all all the pictures of all the babies 🙈

• Options

Wow you girls are so creative! We are so impressed with all these little businesses you have going on.

Chlooepee, sorry to hear you were so unwell! Thankfully Morgan didn't catch it.

While we are here, we just wanted to let you know abut a new thread - today we're chatting about your pregnancy symptoms: were yours better or worse, or maybe just different, with a boy or a girl? That thread is here! 

• Options

Hi everyone, how are you doing? 

We were wondering, as you've all experienced labour (is it a distant memory yet?) might you be able to help us out with this thread please? 

We're asking, what were those really early, first signs of labour for you - the ones before contractions start. If you'd like to tell us, please could you come and post them on this new thread here. We'd really appreciate it! 

• Options

Hello! Today we're asking you to come and show us your tattoos, so if you fancy snapping and sharing them on this new thread, we'd love to see them!  

• Options

we just thought we'd swing by and check in with all you beauty's since many of the baby's are either now 8 months old or fast approaching the 8 month mark 😭 My timehop is bringing back all kind of memories ❤️ And now my baby is crawling!! Running rings around me already. 

We had our first sleepover at my best friends house with all the kiddies (SEVEN to be precise!!) on Saturday & Sunday night! it was nice company for us all and her newborn "Piper Isla" is a little heartbreaker already! Gemmas partner Simon is brilliant with Morgan treats him like one of his own, since Morgan is mainly around women he definitely is a lady's man but it's so nice seeing how much he loves Si😭😍 i am so grateful to have such good friends in my life!🙌🏾

image image image image

What have you all been up to?

when do you go abroad Han isn't it next month?

how is work treating everyone that's back?

How is weaning going for everyone? MadeForMums have really pulled it out the bag with their weaning app! I absolutely love it, it's flipping fantastic! 🍎🍌🍉🥒🌽

love to you all, talk soon. Morgan & Me.💙🌙

• Options

hi chloe  to hear from you. 

We haven't been up to much atall. this weather has been making Jordanna grumpy 😭 Don't help that I think she has hayfever and teething aswell its a shame. 

Weaning id going great for us. Jordanna refuses nothing. her nana gave her a barney sponge cake thing and she got into a tight mess with it lol. She refuses nothing eats everything 

xx

• Options

Aw nooo bless her heart, has she cut any teeth yet Michelle? Or just the agro of waiting for them? That is a shame hopefully Jordanna feels a bit brighter soon, must be hard for you too!

those photos are legend! Jordanna looks like she loves her food, absolute chocolate chops 😍 We love mess!!🙄😬😂

hope you & the other kiddies are well too Michelle xx

• Options

Hey all 

lovely to see how much fun Morgan is having chlo and so nice that he's got a nice man to look up to 💕

Thought id show off my gorgeous nephew who is 3 weeks older than mj.. get to see him tomorrow - although it's not for a nice reason -  nans been in hospital for 3 weeks and isn't looking good.😔

Bless little jordanna - I love messy weaning! 

Hope everyone is good xxxx

• Options

She's cutting back teeth no front ones yet just all back teeth 😔 I've got a few of her messy eating lol 

she onky had 3 bottles milk now compared to her 8-10 bottles a day as all she wants is food 🙈 

Can't believe how big all our babies are getting 

jordanna had had no notion of crawling atall she just rolls everywhere. Taking her to British super bikes in 5 weeks 🙈 her and daddy bonding time as they are both bike mad lol.

imageimageimage

• Options

Hello Ladies and babies ,

How are we all so sorry ive been missing in action for so long , beautiful pics and so happy you have great support around you chloe as its getting harder now with the little ones crawling or trying to crawl!

Hannan so9 sorry to hear your gran is poorly chick hope shes ok and mj is looking beautiful as ever as is your little one  michelle.

Its been a touch few months I hade a chest infection a few months back and wasn't able to shake it off due to exhaustion so ive been shattered and not myself for soooo long  , I also went to Mallorca a few weeks ago for a hen and it was for 4 days I only lasted one day and starting nearly having a panic attack and had to get a flight home on my own , went to the doctor when I got home and we both agreed maybe it ws too soon to leave isla , it was the worst experience ever I spent the entire flight home and at the airport just crying it felt weird I just couldn't stop the tears and didn't care who thought I was an emotional weirdo :(.

im back at work now properly but ive sorted my hours out so im doing 3 full days weds thurs and Friday which at least I get a few days with isla. sorry this is rushed im on my comp at work with my boss sat facing so im trying to be quick lol!

Hope your all ok and Hannah we will meet up soon I will dm my number so probs be easier to whats app.

kylie xx

• Options

Hi girls hope you're all well. Its been so quiet on this group lately although I find I'm busier as Heidi gets older so also spending less time in my phone.

Chloe I can't believe Morgan is crawling!!! Heidi is nowhere near..she's a lazy girl lol. Although I think she's going to be an early talker as she makes all sorts of sounds and noises, even shouting at her teddy and the cats! Its hilarious!

The weaning is going good here although I need more ideas for finger foods! I had no idea there was a made for mums app!!

I've got a meeting with my boss next week to talk about what's going to happen when I go back....I reeeeeaaallly dont want to go back. Heidi is still super sensitive around people(cries when they hold her), even some of my family still arghhh! Nightmare! However she loves her baby cousin and is always trying to grab his face!!!!!

Here's a few recent pics!imageimageimage

• Options

Hi guys, sorry to butt in, but if any of you are breastfeeding pros, are you able to help this newbie please on this thread? Thank you!