Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2016 Babies

Replies

• Thanks guys; we really are so lucky to have such special friends in our life's! 💙

Oh Han, so sorry to hear about your nan. I hope she manages to get better, so sad bless her!💔 Your nephew is going to be a little heartbreaker, I bet you can't wait to see him! MJ looks like she has a right little character, gorgeous girly!💖

Jordanna loves her food then Michelle! How many oz does she have in her bottles? Xx

Hey Kylie! Are you feeling better now you're back with Isla? That can't have been nice at all; I bet it's put you off hasn't it? See these baby's just totally changing our life's it's mad ..I feel emotions these days that I never did before, I even feel more protective over my friends? It's like I know what love is now and won't take no 💩#CalmDownChloe 😂 At least you're banging the 3 days out at work and then getting precious family time for the other 4 days! If we win the lotto I'll be sure to share it with you September Mummy's then none of us will have to worry😂

Bex I know what you mean, I'm just not on my phone much at all anymore which isn't a bad thing in all honesty! Heidi is so beautiful, she's such a little girly girl isn't she😍 waaaah, how fast has that come around? At least when we go to work now we have even more of a purpose; this is what I keep thinking anyway! Will Heidi be going to a nursery?

I'm off to bath Morgan the Moon before we head to Plymouth for the day with Gemma & Piper! Can't wait for a day trip.

Talk soon Mumma's, nice to hear from you all xxx

• I just have to share this with you all. It's cost me about 2£ to make the MadeForMums Aubergine & Red Pepper curry for Morgan the Moon ..all from their app! I doubled the recipe as it's freezable! Oh my god it is so tasty!!!!!!

I don't buy tins of chopped tomatoes I just chop my own and add a bit of water & pepper. This makes it even cheaper!! Honestly I could never resort to jars etc now on a regular basis, they are so bloody expensive! 

image image image image 

• hi bed good to hear from you. I work from my mobile and tablet so I'm always on mine when I get the chance which is normally first thing in the morning, mid afternoon then bed time. 

Chlor she's only taking 5/6 oz at a time now think she would rather have food. She starts banging her ands and clapping her hands off her knees when she see's food lol imageimage

I love making jordannas dinners from scratch 😍

• Bless her Michelle; she really is growing away! I'm asking because sometimes I worry am I doing this whole weaning thing right.. know what I mean? Isn't making your own just such a cheaper way of life? oh my gosh by the looks of that pic we have the same flooring, I love the blanket idea! Haha and of course little Jordanna posing away😍❤️

Work was so busy it knocked me off my feet yesterday.. l'm just lucky we have a good team of colleagues! Morgan loved spending the morning with his nanny. 

How are all your little ones sleeping these days? Especially little Heidi there for you Bex? Xx

image MORGAN LOVES THE TELETUBBIES!!

• I've done the weaning thing 3 times now and if I'm honest I totally forgot what I was doing 😂 Jordanna gets breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper and snacks etc in between.

jordanna still sleeps all night which I am tru thankful for as I know in 4 weeks time dhe probs won't sleep all night and it will be 6oclock rises to the noise of bikes lol 

we tried Jordanna on jars but she ended up screaming and having a sore tummy.image

Jordanna loves watching the rain 😍 I put the blankets down chloe as she rolls everywhere and just won't crawl so gives her some padding xx

• Hi ladies!!!

So sorry I haven't been on in soooo long!!! Been so busy... 2 weeks today I'll be back to work. Such a sad thought. All the bambino are growing up so fast! It's mad!!! How time flies when u are having fun! Lol 

Arlo is doing well. Eating me out of house and home. Did another batch cook yesterday and have more to do today. He eats more than his 3 year old brother! He'll he eats more than me!! I may get as much goodness into him as possible while it lasts lol 

How are u all? Anyone back to work yet and how is it going? Hope u have been enjoying the sunshine! Anyone say hols voting up? Xx

imageimage

• Lovely to see all the updates from all of you. It's amazing to see how different all babies are, all so gorgeous! I'm the next one to apologise for dissappearing for so long. So busy! I went through some tough few weeks but starting to see some sun now so I'm definitely getting better slowly. We went to Devon one weekend for a trip to Diggerland (as a birthday treat for our nearly 4 year old Jasper) he loved it! Stopped at Abbotsbury Swannery on our way back home, God they're so beautiful, especially now the little ones are starting to hatch 😍 😍 😍

My niece is 1! Can't get around it all how can the time fly so fast? Little Ted is pulling himself up too!! And I'm still waiting for his first tooth 😂. He started crawling at 7 months just after mastering siting up and there's no stopping him, he just want to do everything his siblings do. Petrie 2y 4m loves her potty, so glad she finally cracked it 😂 it was a nightmare to begin with. 

I misses being on here but like most of you I look at my phone once in the morning and them before I know it it's bedtime madness and I'm exhausted. Ted likes his food to but doesn't like the lumps which I hope will change very soon, loves his fruits and vegetables and drinks my smoothies 😁 so funny. 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Have a beautiful day 😘 

• Oh my goodness i can't believe all your babies are crawling or trying to crawl!! Heidi is sooooo lazy! She won't stay on her tummy long enough to even try...she just flips straight onto her back!! She still can't roll from her back to her tummy either!! I'm starting to worry now!!!

Chloe she's still an awful sleeper...pretty much wakes every 2-3 hours at night ughhhhh!!! I think I'm getting used to it lol!!!

She's such an easy baby in the day though so I shouldn't complain! Shes very chatty so maybe she will be an early talker rather than an early walker!!!!

• Hi mummies how are we all 💜

How fab had this weather been ☀️ ☀️☀️

imageimage

So tonight my my little chunky pouting monkey said mum 🙈 Am completely delighted as my other 2 said dad 1st lol just had to share 💜💜

• Hey Ladys, I typed a reply the other day and it didn't send so I thought I'd wait until this morning 😬

Its lovely to hear from you erithiel & karen, your bambinos are coming on so well, it's nice to see the recent updates from you all!

Michelle the sunshine is finally back here in a cornwall after a dodgey bank holiday! So it's a beach day today, we can't wait! Jordanna's pouting game is strong, that is too cute! And well done to her for sayin mam first, that is so lush I bet you're over the moon?

hoping all you other MaMas & babas are doing well!

how different were things this time last year? We were all so pregnant 🙈 Anyone broody yet?😶😉

We went on a journey just the 2 of us on Sunday, only to Plymouth but I loved it being just us 2 until we met my friends! Good times!!image

• Hey all

sorry I've been missing in action!! Bad news about my nan so just visiting her everyday now.. taking each day as it comes.. 

the only positive is having Meredith 💖

Chloe you both look gorgeous 

sending my love to all you mummas and we will post properly soon 

• Oh no🙁 Thinking of you Han! 💖 Make sure you take care of yourself too girl, that beautiful little miss of yours needs her mama & she will keep you strong at this sad time too! Big Love to you & the family 💖 Drop me a DM if you need a chat or anything! Xxx

• thinking of you Hannah 😔

Chloe things are so different to last year 🙈 I'm always broody I would have a house full of kids but my body is just not cut out for it lol

just had jordannas 8 months check up and she's 20lbs and inbetween the 75th and 91st percentile and she's 2ft 4 in length 🙈 And on the 91st percentile. Health vistor is extremely happy with her xx

• Hello ladies. I have just been looking through all the posts - what gorgeous babies everyone has. I can't believe I haven't posted in forever.

Oliver is such a cheeky monkey. He loves his food, is crawling everywhere, am mega lucky that he sleeps through, has 2 teeth and last week started saying dadda. Unlike his big brother though he is into everything which is a bit of a  nightmare.

Anyway I hope you are all well and enjoying this beautiful weather. Xxx

imageimageimage

How nice to hear from you earthangl.

We celebrated Father's Day all weekend as daddy got a present early 🙈

We have spent the weekend at knockhill race track watching the super bikes and Jordanna met a tt legend and was full of giggles and smiles for him 🙈 Dad on the other hand got told to keep it in his pants 😂😂 because we have 3 girls.

hope everyone is well

• New thread alert! 
    Hi everyone, we just wondered what you thought about children being on public transport - should children be offered a seat before anyone else? Please do come and tell us what you think on this thread here. 

• imageimageimage

Had to share are today's events 🙀

When to Asda today and Jordanna was getting loads of comments of how beautiful she was dressed and how nice her big pram was etc. But if they had only seen her as I was doing my shopping. throwing my shopping off the pram, bursting open not 1 or 2 but 7 custard pots all over the floor. Which were her pudding. Lost her blanket then tried to threw everything else of the pram. was pulling a women's hair and hiding her baby wipes under the top apron. I bought her a new cover (same feeling as the one we lost as she won't settle with another) no interest would rather try to eat the steaks threw the packet 😂😂 please tell me it's not just my child that does this 😂😂

Then falls asleep on way home..

on the plus side she is now crawling, pulling her self up and standing 🙈 

Hope all you mummies are good 💜

Oh oh and my friend had to beautiful twin girls 😍😍 Jordanna got to meet them last week 

imageimageimage

• Ha ha gixxers Oliver does exactly the same. He was leaning round in the trolley and grabbing everything and throwing it on the floor. I totally feel your pain. Jordanna is gorgeous.

Isn't it crazy how time has flown - I can't believe my little man will be 1 at the end of next month. 

Xx

• Hi gorgeous photos girls, I can't believe how time is flying... hope everyone is well and ok , Isla is growing so fast trying to walk now but not quite getting their yet, she stands but doesn't move her feet. What's everyone got planned for the 1st birthdays? anyone planning anymore babies yet? 😂 Xx

• Hey all

Sorry ive been off the radar - esp to Kylie sorry I haven't been in touch.. 

My nan got really ill then got better then worse again. I went on holiday and she died on the day I was coming home.. we had to clear her house during the week after and then Meredith got taken to hospital as she had a non blanching rash and temp of 40.. so we were in there and they thought she had meningitis but she didn't!! 

Since then we've just been keeping my mum and dad busy.. 

🙈🙈🙈🙈 need another holiday now though xxx