Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2016 Babies

Replies

• Sorry NR82 I can't say I have wiTh morgan! He's been quite greedy the past couple of days and has had a few vomety spitting up episodes but nothing projectile that has really worried me! Maybe one of the other mums on here are more experienced than me! 

hope you're little one is ok today? and maybe was just being greedy like Morgan lol xx

• Hey NR82 

I had this about 4 nights ago with Meredith.. looked like 10 pints of milk came up! 

As long as your baba is feeding again and no temp then I wouldn't worry.. Babies are sick occasionally.. Meredith fed literally straight after! Greedy girl..

Only you know your own baba and if she's happy in herself I wouldn't panic.. 

Hope that helps! 

Hope everyone else is well too :) xx

• Thanks chlooepee and HH88, thankfully she hasn't done it again! Have checked her temp which is normal and she seems ok, has fed since. Hoping it was just a one off! Thanks for your replies! 

• Nr82 sometimes it's just a belly overload as the guzzle or have fed to quickly . i had this when my 4 year old was a baby. As long as she's feeding as normal again and no temperature then all is ok :) 

xx

• Thank you Michellegixxersmrs, she's grizzly tonight but that's happened quite a lot anyway. I did wonder if she'd just had too much too quickly. Still terrified me at the time! Thankfully seems ok now 

• Evening all. 

Nr82 I had that vomiting with oliver although he did it several times over a few days. Anyway turns out he has reflux so docs have given us gaviscon which we put in his bottles and since then we have had no problems. If elyse does it again may be worth speaking to your doc.

Xx

• No problem at all nr82 

i have grumpy baby tonight. I think getting her pictures taking today has taken it out her 😔 

cant believe jordanna is now 3 weeks old it's went in so fast xx

• Morgan has been so unsettled today as well.. there's a full moon tonight and since many of you lady's baby's are the same I can't help but think it's something to do with that!😂

Gixxer was jordanna born on the 25th? Morgan is 3 weeks today too and he's absolutely grown I can see it already. so scary how fast time goes📸

glad Elyse hasnt had a vomming episode for you again today NR82! Everything is so scary isn't it,. I question everything too. nothing but worry worry worry XX 

My 3 princesses 😍👑

Chlooepee jordanna was the 24th so she was 3 weeks yesterday 🙈

Think you might ne right chlooepee full moon defo must have something to do with it x

you  realise how fast time goes by. My oldest is 6 in about 4 weeks 🙈 That's scary lol to think I've been with my hubby 7 years next month aswell 🙈

• Aww gixxers lovely pic of your little girls..

My poor girl has chocolate on her babygrow from me snacking while feeding her 😂😂 poor thing.. 

Anyone else's hubby think you sit around doing nothing all day? Men have no idea.. work is certainly easier 

• Hh88 my wee one ends up covered in crumbs, chocolate yoghurt if she's in her seat as she sits beside her sisters who are the messiest eaters I've ever knowen lol xx

had to share this from our pictures yesterday 🙈😂😂

• Cute pictures gixxers!

How is everyone else doing? I feel I'm slowly finding my feet with being a mummy and my little Heidi hi is actually quite a chilled out baby..most of the time anyway. And I can't believe how much she's changed already!!!image

• Loving the photos Bex and Gixxers! So cute heidi trying to focus on you Bex.. & Gixxers that'll definitely be a photo for the frame! Beauts.

I feel the same as you Bex.. things are slowly falling in to place & if Morgan cries I don't instantly worry 😂 Just get on with it..

they change and grow so quickly don't they! It's madness. I can relate a lot more with what my mum mused to say about this now haha!

dad caught us napping off guard yesterday morning! naughty sunday chill vibes!

• Aww lovely pic chlooepee!! Morgan is a cutie!!!!!xxx

• Ladies your pics are all stunning.

xx

• Heidi is to cute bex and chlooepee nothing better than catching a few zzzzz with baby cuddled in 🙈

Im slowly getting into a routine espesh with the school run in the morning thank fully ivhave hubby to help with taking ny older girls most mornings xx

• Hey ladies hope everyone is well. Haven't been on in a while... hope baba's are all doing good!! Iv been lying low with consecutive infections in my section wound but gradually feeling better. Going to docs this afternoon hoping to get all clear. Wound is open in places but just need to watch what I'm doing and take it easy. 

Arlo will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe it. I weighed him last night and he's over 12lb!! And he is exclusively bf so goes to prove what a gussler he is lol 

Got my gift from made formums and the blanket is lovely... it's fab for bf in public and soooo soft on babies skin.  Ximage

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know, if you have a child aged 18months to 5 years, we're looking for some children to test (and keep!) some LEGO products for us. If you'd like to sign up to be in with a chance of testing, please head over to this thread here. 

• Hi guys im new to this, but my little alfie did that a few weeks ago when hubby god love him was trying to give me a break from constant breast feeding and gave my little man some formula..he threw the whole lot back and was extremely windy. We put it down to a bit of colic and the wrong teats..scarey nevertheless..

• image Hi all

We had our first proper smiles today.. they were all for grandma none for me haha.. 

I tried to remind her that I'm the one feeding her and they should be for me 😂😂