Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2016 Babies

Replies

• Too cute hh88

Xx

• Gorgous pictures girls hope ur all well and beautiful smiles from Meredith xx

• Can't belive it will be christmas soon the year has been such a worldwind hasn't it, to finding out we was all having babies 😍😭❤️ Makes me a little sad but can't wait to have isla in her 1st Christmas outfits ❤️❤️

• Waaah beautiful smiley baby you have there HH😍 How adorable.. I bet your mum loved that she was smiling for her!!😂

KG it's crazy isn't it! Christmas time was 'the time' this time last year hahaha! Can't believe how fast this year has gone, now we all have our little munchkins! So excited for the first outfits as well. I won't be doing presents this year for the baby i don't think.. I'll be doing memorable things like hand/feet casts Etc! what are you all doing? 

19/09/16 due date VS. 19/10/16image 

difference a month makes💙✨

• Hey 

You look fab chloepee, I've still got a lot to lose but hopefully will gradually drop off.. 

For chrimbo im thinking of getting her toys that are for 6 months to 12 as we have September babies it's a long time to wait for that birthday.. Also some swimming classes I think.. although she hates water 

Anyone else got other 💡 Ideas? 

• Hi everyone, today we're talking about experiencing 'a bloody show' in your pregnancy. If you had this, won't you come and tell us about it on this new thread? 

And did you know, by clicking here on Latest Posts, you can see the most recent threads on MadeForMums? Please do check it out, and see if there is something you might like to chat about. 

• imageDanielle received my goodies today 🙈 thank you love them. arrived this mornin.

how is everyone? Not been on in a couple days as been so busy and been mega tired aswel 😔

Jirdanna was weighed today and she's now 8lbs 15oz 🙈

• Thanks Danielle for my gifts too...they're fab!

I've had a bad couple of days and nights with my little Heidi. I'm convinced she's got reflux as she keeps grunting and coughing. She always looks like there's a horrible taste in her mouth but then swallows it back down. And shes stopped sleeping for 3+ hours at a time and last night literally woke every 45mins!! Took her to docs who told me its not reflux as she would've had it from the start. I'm not convinced. Her little throat sounds so sore :-(

• they don't have it from the start. I don't know if they do a thing where you are called direct care if so you can get a prescription from chemist if they are able to help it's a minor element thing so you don't need to go to doctor.

my hv thinks jordanna has it as she was being sick threw the night xx

• Hello all! 

sorry I've not been around lately, life as a Mumma is super chaotic! Amazing however and I wouldn't change anything for the world!

Hope you are all doing well?

HH I'm thinking of doing some special keep sake Christmas cards for the family.. my hand print & Morgans inside of it!  That's a good plan about the toys for later on.. I will get a few big things too In that case!

morgan is extrenely windy but more from his bum & it always gets trapped! 😰 he screams in pain, i massage his belly, help him raise his knees in hope it pushes something out but very rarely! anyone have any advice on how to prevent it or at least help him pass it?

• Chlooepee you still giving him a bottle at night :/ 

i give jordanna infacol before and after each feed n if she's getting a bottle I put 2 Drops in it instead of giving it to her xx

wee  of sugar n water helps to xx

• Aww such a cutie Chloe ,  don't know what to suggest for u but hopefully it will get better , Isla is the same i jusr do what u do and sometimes give her some warm water. has anyones periods restarted yet? I gave birth 6th sept so 6 weeks now and just wondering how long they take to come back, Isla got weigh on tues and is now 9lb 1 😳 Chunky! Don't think I will be getting Isla much for Xmas probs just a keep sake... I have my 9 year old with a list as long as my bloody arm already wahhhh 😭😂imageimageimage my little chiuha carlos is never far away from her he is a pest 😂❤️

• Chloe apparently 'pedaling' their legs is supposed to help if that makes sense. Hows it all going? I know what you mean about being busy! It seems to be non stop even though they sleep alot lol. I find I'm always trying to catch up on jobs when Heidi is sleeping. Then I regret it and wished I'd slept instead!! Hope everyone else is doing well, loving all the pics of these cute babies!!!x

• Hi girls, I've been following in the background and you're all doing great it's amazing how fast all the babies are growing! 

We got back from a holiday and trying to get into a routine again but have 3 unsettled babies at the moment 😭 

Our not so lovely neighbour has sent us a letter saying all sort of things and basically threatening us she'll take further actions if we don't stop the crying of our kids at night as it is disturbing her 12y old son's sleep. Ridiculous, how can I switch the kids off when they wake up at night?? I'm sorry I don't sound very positive but she has absolutely ruined my mood 😔 

The only good thing is the holiday was amazing and I absolutely love my little Teddy ♥ 

How's everyone today? 

Xxx

• I am giving him the one bottle still at night gixxer yes. Do you think this is the route of his gassy ass?😂 I think he's just super greedy so takes in more air. he was BAD yesterday, massaged his belly and peddled his legs for about an hour and listened to the poor baby on and off scream trying to shift it all day and he did finally.. I'm going to start using infocol religiously! & will mention to HV on Thursday. Thankyou for the advice girlies!

oh hell Bex! Let the jobs wait, make the most of your sleep.. how does Heidi sleep at night?

hey erithiel! nice to hear from you😍 How was the holiday? amazing I bet. aw no hopefully the kids get used to being back home again for you and settle soon!! I bet the temperatures and times are all playing a big part, everything will calm for you soon. Your neigboor sounds like an absolute ridiculous rhino.🐗 was her 12 year old never a baby or something? I've never heard anything so bizarre? She will get blown straight out of the water to whoever she thinks she can report that to. Have a party, give her something to moan about! 

we are good Thankyou apart from the windypops and shocking weather. 

🐝✨💛

• Heidi is pretty good most nights although she had a restless couple of nights last week. Last night was good...she did 11-3.30 then 4-7. She's a very windy girl though lol and is always parping in her sleep hahaa! And she's still doing the most explosive poos....we're getting through a lot of vests and sleepsuits where it just seems to leak out....nightmare!!! Maybe I will have to try some diff nappies!x

• That's brilliant Bex! I really can't complain either, other than a few restless nights we only usually wake up once or twice like you! Is Heidi breastfed? Morgan has only ever done 1 explosive poo.. I wish he would do more, his painful cry when he needs to breeeeaks me! Poor baby. My friends son is 18months Old.. whenever she uses pampers he always has leaks, she swear by ASDAs Little Angels. I'll be moving on to them next 🙂 Maybe give them a go. Xx

• Yeah she's breastfed and I've read it can make their poos a bit explosive :-/ I'm using aldi nappies at the mo but might have to try some diff ones. Glad Morgan is sleeping well too :-) Can't believe how quickly time is going!!!x

• Sorry girls been super busy my 5 year old has been really ill with. As case of tonsillitis and hubbys bavk to work and working all hours 😞

Erithel she can't do nothing. Mybold neighbour tried and even tried to take my husband into the garden to fight because of my 5 year olds melt downs with autism. they can't do a thing. You can though as being threatening towards you and your family. 

chlooepee it could possibly be. 

Chloopee and bex I used aldi they broke my jordanna's bum out :( I've been using Tesco own nappies which have been fab. Think they are £3.75 for the big pack. 

Ive had to stop breastfeeding jordanna now 😞 My nips are all cut not even chapped I mean cut. shes so hungry all the time so she's in hungry baby milk and has to gaviscon had she has slight reflux. She's sleeping longer at night aswell 🙈image

she loves her swaddle 🙈 

• Sorry it's been a while just been super busy being mommy. I received my swaddle blanket! thank you so much Danielle and Aden & Anias for the gift!