Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

October 2016 Babies

1151617181921»

Replies

• Today's thread! We'd love to ask you, labour: was it as bad as you thought? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here. 

• How is everybody? I can't believe the babies are nearly 1! Where did that year go? X

• Mrs Burns I know Tilly is 1 Monday Its crazy! Not sure where the year has gone but I love her more and more each day xx

• It's a  lovely age with their little personalities x

• Hi everyone, and happy birthday to Matilda Cberg!

We just wanted to stop by, as we’re sure you know all too well, October is just around the corner, which means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon. Hooray!

This also means that this baby club will be closing, and we're kicking you off a brand new October 2016 Toddlers thread! And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift. 

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about their first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too. 

Here's your new thread again. We'll lock this thread in a few days so everyone gets a chance to see this post. See you over there! 

• We're locking this thread now. Here's your new thread again. See you over there!