Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

November 2016 Babies

1101112131416»

Replies

• Cheers SJ

Your pics made me smile, Beau doesn't climb on the sofa, he presses the button and reclines it and darts underneath lol, I have to grab his legs quick and pull him out 😂 X

• Hi everyone, we were wondering, when you had your baby, did you have a birth plan? If you did, please do come and tell us about it on this new thread here - we'd love to hear if you stuck to it or not. 

• Well it feels like forever since I was last here but with our 12mths review just days away it's dawning that our babies are soon to be 1yr old.

Matthew & Amelia are both on the move, Amelia is on all 4s & constantly bee-lining for the stairs (she's also starting to attempt to climb now 🙈) while Matthew is still in commando mode but is the speedier of the two (he thinks he can take on the hoover & loves chasing it around the room 😂). Matthew has 4 teeth to Amelia's 8 (she has cut in pairs each time). Both definitely have their own cheeky personalities & it's fun watching them chat away & crawl all over each other.

Older sisters are both settled back at school & mummy is hoping to be a fully qualified swim instructor by Easter. All fun & games in the meantime.

Hope all other November babies are well. X

• We had our 12 month review today they commented about him not being able to roll a ball back to me yet think it's cos if he has something he dont let go of it lol but happy with every thing else still not standing unaided but makes his way around funiture :) 

• Lovely to hear from you KazzieM, that's great news you're going to be a swim instructor! How have you managed to fit in the training? 

Sj83, Kane will be walking before you know it - then the trouble begins! 

While we're here, we're wondering did you receive a 'push present' for having your baby? If you did, please come and tell us what you got, on this thread here. 

• Hi guys. 

I wouldn't worry about these 12 month reviews. KADEN doesn't clap or wave only says mum despite me doing things day in day out to encourage him. I think he is capable just extremely lazy. He has never said dad. He is standing for a few seconds unaided i need to get him out to groups i noticed a change in him whilst i was going but with my post natal ive not been in months. I cant believe they are nearly 1 where has the time gone 

• We certainly have a lot of birthdays coming up 😍 I feel mean but with Christmas round the corner I was just looking at getting him a keep sake, perhaps a teddy or blanket made out of his old clothes, he'll get plenty from family. Anyone doing anything special?

I haven't been called for Beaus 12 month review to date, although hrs still under the consultant so not sure what difference that will make, we saw the consultant last at 7.5 months and they just wanted to see Beau walking and talking before discharging him.

Beaus been walking for the last 2 weeks (still won't wear shoes 🔫) but still crawls a lot too, all of a sudden his talking coming on, he can say mama, daddy, nanny, doggy and hello, he's only been waving a couple of weeks so it's his new thing now bless him, everyone and thing gets waved at lol. He's recently cut his 8th tooth and was sooo poorly, high temperature over the weekend,  I was convinced he must have a virus as he's only been a little grizzly when cutting his others, but as soon as it came through he was fine over night! Looking forward to seeing all the birthday pictures, hope all the babies are well

I can tell believe there nearly one  already what  a amazing year Kane still has no teeth lol no attempt at walking still yet his talking has come on amazing too he can say mum , dad , nan , head ( he nods his head for happy and you know it and says head it's just so cute 😍) love my clever boy and says love you 😍X 

• Hello everyone!
    We just wanted to stop by, as we’re sure you know all too well, November is just around the corner, which means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon. Hooray!

This also means that this baby club will be closing, and we're kicking you off a brand new November 2016 Toddlers thread! And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift. 

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about their first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too. 

Here's your new thread again. We'll lock this thread in a few days so everyone gets a chance to see this post. See you over there! 

• Well our 12mths review is being redone as a 10mth review tomorrow as the twins were born 5wks early. Not too much difference between the questionnaires but less about the walking/cruising & more on just attempting to stand...

I'm bemused by the fact Matthew is better at standing than he is at sitting (while Amelia was first to crawl, Matthew looks closest to cruising the furniture, he's definitely more steady on his feet than his sister)

Can't believe we're just over a week away from their 1st birthday. Shall see everyone over on the new toddler thread in next few days with update on our reviews & plans for birthday & Christmas.

Oh & Danielle, most of my training has been during school holidays so my niece has been helping babysit. 🤗

• Locking this thread now - please do come on over here: November 2016 Toddlers