Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

November 2016 Babies

Replies

• Hi all

On the nappy front I've been using sainsburys own brand, I've just moved Beau up to size 3 baby dry and I only change him once at night now,( still requires 2 night time feeds 🔫) I refuse to pay for pampers and sainsburys own brand seem to be just as good, I always used huggies nappies with my other 2.

Well after following Dr advice for 'baby acne' I left Beau's skin and it got really bad, poor thing was clawing at it and really grizzly, saw another Dr Who confirmed eczema and gave me a prescription for a zeroderm cream that did nothing, fortunately I was recommended Aveeno which I've only been using for 5 days and it's really cleared up, which concidering it was all crusty im soooo pleased.

imageimagethese photos were taken 3 days apart, I've got my smiley happy boy back 😍. 

Loving all the smiley pics 💖💙

• Hello ladies! Re nappies we alternate between Pampers and Morrisons own. Although the Aldi ones are also good 👍🏼

I wasn't sure whether Theo is starting to teeth (just very dribbly and a bit of fists in mouth, but no chewing as such) but after reading what you gals have said it seems that he may indeed be teething after all! Is the glove worth getting then? As similarly Theo won't hold teething toys yet. 

Can't believe he's already 10 weeks! But I think we're going to venture out soon to a baby group - need to check where my local ones are. Also thinking of joining baby yoga and massage...anyone else done this?

In the meantime, here's my smiley boy ☺️ X

• Wow chezabelle such a difference bless him :( glad it's making a difference now def find out about groups Hattie we go to two a week now going to try baby rhyme time tomoz :) Kane's 11 weeks old today imageimage

• Thanks for the feedback on the nappies I changed his size and I'm using the mamia aldi nappies and not had a wet boy. 

Kaden is almost 12 weeks. I'm giving him tummy time but he just lays there too lazy to lift his head lol. He was a late smiler to health visitor said he will catch up with his milestones by the time he's 1 because he was born by section at 37 weeks. Lovely to see these beautiful happy babies kaden now weighs 12lb 7 imageimageimage a few pics of my smiling boy 💙

• Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well? It's so lovely to read your updates and see your pictures.

Over at MFMHQ, we've been talking about the changes that happen to our breasts while we were pregnant (think giant nipples, giant veins, change in nipple colour etc)... we wondered if you fancied sharing what, if any changes your breasts might have gone through tooover on this thread?

• The twins are 12wks today & in yet another growth spurt. They are a lot more alert & both want cuddles & social interaction for most of the day ( & sometimes overnight too ). Both are now giving lots of smiles & some babble emerging too. They support their own heads up well & have strength in their legs (attempts to stand when held on our laps ). 

Mummy has yet another head cold so is feeling shattered but as everyone else in the home is also full of cold I can't complain too much. 

I hope everyone else is OK. X 

• Hi everyone, we're putting together some articles about IVF and we were hoping, if any of you might have had any experience with IVF, won't you come and tell us about it on this thread please? Thank you. 

• Hey all, 

Just reading through comments as the past few days have been really busy.

My little Penelope is 3 months old today. Lots of smiles & babbling but no giggles yet. We've also started with the fake cough for attention haha.

P is definately teething, she won't have the glove on her hand for very long and it looks a bit big but I'll keep trying. I've just got some Teetha teething granules which seem to help too. 

We ventured out to our local baby group yesterday for the first time & it wasn't as daunting as I thought, everyone was very friendly. 

We're now in between sleeping through & waking up once, not always for a bottle though, sometimes just stirs for her dummy which I assume eases the teething pain. P slept through till 05:40 last night 😀

• Hi everyone, hope you are all well :-).

I am going out tonight for the first time without Nancy (to the theatre to see Harry Potter- tickets were xmas gift). Feeling a bit apprehensive about leaving her for 6 hours to go up to London, although she is with Daddy and I'm sure she will be fine! Have you guys all been out without your little ones yet?

Anyway, here is a pic of Nancy at her Nanny's house- she is much more into things now lol!

!image xxx

• Hope you had a lovely night Apricot0904.

I've noticed a real difference in Beau over the last couple of weeks, he's a lot more settled now and is 'talking' I've even had the odd chuckle out of him, over the last couple of days he's started reaching up and knocking the toys on his play gym. His eczema hasn't completely cleared up but is a lot better and still isolated to his face. I'm still breast feeding so some nights he'll wake for one feed and more often than not he'll wake every 2 hours so really hit and miss, but he's gaining weight nicely.

He's such a happy little boy, my older 2 were always moody 😂 imageimage

• Well Matthew & Amelia are now 3mths old & both coming into their own. He is the one focused on people's faces but also trying to run before he can walk as he loves to try & stand up on our laps. She is more happy nosing around her surrounding but is definitely a prima Donna babbling through her tantrums 😂. 

Matthew is currently on the mend after bronchiolitis & is still very cuddly, Amelia naturally wants the same amount of attention 😂😴

Hope that everyone else is OK. X 

• Hi KazzieM, sorry to hear Matthew has been so poorly - how have you been coping? 

Hi everyone else too, we hope you're well on this cold day! How are those babies of yours? We just wondered, if your child's at school and they're on half-term next week, what have you got planned? Please do come and tell us by posting on this new thread here, we'd love some ideas what to do with our kids! 

Hi everyone hope your all well we been to playgroup again this week making Valentine's cards 😊😍were all good think Kane's hitting another growth spurt his 3 months on Monday 

• Love the card SJ83, I'd forgotten about valentines day, mind you after 21 years together my other half doesn't have a romantic bone in his body lol. I hope all you yummy mummy's have a lovely day.

Beau is now 12 weeks and definitely having a growth spurt, think I need to wash his 3-6 month baby grows as there a tight fit now. Think the little monkey is starting to teeth aswell, he's taken to clamping down on my nipples and thrashing his head, it bloody hurts🙊. steriod creme has got rid of hos nasty weeping eczema on only 3 days and I have my handsome boy back 😍 

imageimage

• imageKane's 3 months tomoz Rosy  cheeks cos of teething second injections on Wednesday :( great pics of beau his eczema really clearing up xx  image

• Well the twins are 14wks tomorrow. We have our 2nd set of immunisations next week  (should have been this week but I am not putting their older sisters through the trauma of it all as it's half term ).

Matthew's bronchiolitis has had an impact as he was only taking half feeds. Amelia now weighs almost a pound more than him - she is 10lbs 9 while he is 9lbs 11. They are still both gaining weight though & pretty much following their centile (though Amelia has jumped above it rather than under it) so no real concerns just yet. Discussing weaning at 17wks with the HV as they are premature babies  (both their sisters were also weaned at 17wks so not too much of a concern there either )

• Hi All, well Alfie is 14 weeks today, can't believe it. He had his 2nd lot of jabs today and he was fine. Getting lots of smiles, giggles and chattering now.imageimage

• Gorgeous pictures hannal and that's some brilliant tummy time you have going there! How did the jabs go? Did you have an ok night? 

Hi everyone else too, we hope you're doing well today? Do let us know - we'd love to hear from you. We were wondering, if you received a Valentine's card, fancy sharing it with us on this thread here? 

• Hi Danielle, yes the tummy time doesn't last long as he isn't keen. My eldest didn't crawl at all he was a bum shuffler so we shall see what Alfie does. He was fine after the jabs, I am really lucky to have another good sleeper, he sleeps from 9pm to 7am, pretty good for a breastfed baby 👶. X

• Kane had his second kit of injections today much better then the first lot only had a little cry went to sleep for a little while after then was happily playing on his mat rest of the afternoon :)