Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

December 2016 Babies

14567810»

Replies

• Wow, has it really been a month since I was last here?  Congrats Helsbels, a lovely surprise. 

Matt & Milly Moo are 9mths tomorrow & both proper characters. Both are not really crawling but are mobile in either pushing themselves backwards or rolling everywhere. Matt is under both dietetics & paediatric team for his 'failure to thrive'(remaining on the 0.4 centile for weight ) but is the most cheeky, social chappy going to the point he is trying to wrestle drinks off people  (has tried pulling my milkshake to his mouth & had a proper fight with Nanny over her carton of Ribena 😂). Milly is the big grin you can't help but smile back at, proper determined to be on the go & very vocal  (has conversation with anyone who will listen including shouting at the TV 😂).

The older girls are on summer holidays & I feel slightly guilty that most of my outings are geared for them rather than the twins at present  (lots of pushchair riding while we visit the zoo/funfair...though we did all join in soft play the other day ). Getting out with all 4 children has been difficult at times BUT I have quickly gotten used to it & miss it if one or more stay home. 

We are now in our new house & the children have settled quick  (though still waiting for our garden to be finished in order to properly play in it). We have a park a stones throw away but geared up for older children  (not really anything for the under 5s). Shopping park is 5minutes walk & the girls schools are both walking distance so we are all getting fresh air & keeping fit 😄

Hope everyone else is doing well. X

• Congratulations HelsBels! How fantastic :)

Charlotte is now 8 months and crawling everywhere. It's interesting! I'm constantly crawling around after her - it's amazing where she thinks she can fit into. the 3rd tooth just appeared and she's loving everything apart from parsnip.

Hope everyone is ok. x

• Hi everyone, we were wondering, when you had your baby, did you have a birth plan? If you did, please do come and tell us about it on this new thread here - we'd love to hear if you stuck to it or not. 

• Well it feels like forever since I was last here but with our 12mths review just days away it's dawning the twins are not far off turning 1...

Matthew & Amelia are both crawling - Amelia is on all 4s, constantly heads for the stairs & is starting to attempt climbing 🙈Matthew is in commando mode but is the speedier of the 2 & he likes to chase the hoover everywhere 😂. Amelia has 8 teeth which all came through in pairs while Matthew has just cut number 4. Both have their own distinct personalities & it's great fun watching them chat away & crawl all over each other.

Older sisters are both settled back into school & mummy is training to teach swimming, hopefully will be fully qualified by Easter. All fun & games at home in the meantime.

Hope all other December babies are well. X

• Hi everyone, come and tell us your top tips for weaning on this thread and you'll be entered into a competition to win a £150 voucher! If you add a pic of your toddler too, you'll be entered twice! 

• imageimageWell scarily, these cheeky horrors turned 1 last week on the 8th November. Our big sisters have been helping play with our new toys & we are now starting to climb & cruise... (can someone loan me some extra eyes for the back of my head). Now for biggest sister's birthday 12th December & Christmas...why do I feel so unprepared this year?

Hope everyone else is ok as 1st birthdays & Christmas draw nearer. X

Hi everyone, wow it's already been a year for some of the 'December' babies, where has the time gone, it' great to see how they are all growing up and find out what they are up to, Ruby will have her 1st birthday on 8th Dec and her older siblings are planning what to get her it's lovely listening to them discussing who is buying what! She has definitely brought our family closer together 😍 Ruby isn't quite walking yet she stands on her own for quite a while and when you think she's going to take those first steps on her own she sits down lol 

Hope all of the little ones enjoy their special days and then we have the joy of Christmas 😁😁😁

• Kazzalou, how wonderful to see your name pop up - and wow, your Ruby is adorable - she has the best hair and blue eyes! 

KazzieM, the twinnies are just gorgeous - proper little toddlers now! 

Hello everyone else too! 
    Every Monday you should receive an email from us, to your email inbox, giving you a run down on what's happening on MadeForMums.com - we would love for you to tell us what you think of these emails over on this thread. 
    We're also offering a prize for one person who provides feedback, so please get posting! We really would love to hear what you think! 

• Hello! Would you like to come and share the first photo ever taken of your baby with us? We'd love to see the first picture, ever taken of your baby, and for you to tell us if you remember how you were feeling at the time. Please do come and post them, over on this thread here. 

• Hello! We would love to know if you have downloaded and used the free MadeForMums Weaning App? If you have, we would LOVE to hear your comments about it, on this new thread. Please do come and tell us what you think - your feedback is so helpful and important to us.  

• Hi everyone, As we’re sure you know all too well, December is just around the corner, which means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this baby club will now be closing, but fret not! Here's your brand new December 2016 Toddlers thread! And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about their first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

We really hope to see you name pop up soon and here’s your new thread again.