Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2017 Babies

1101112131416»

Replies

• Hello! We would love to know if you have downloaded and used the free MadeForMums Weaning App? If you have, we would LOVE to hear your comments about it, on this new thread. Please do come and tell us what you think - your feedback is so helpful and important to us.  

• image  Hello ladies I hope you all are doing well it's hard to believe my little girls turned one yesterday! reading your posts made me realize that this was supposed to be their first Christmas but they decided to come seven weeks early but you would hardly know that now.  They are getting so big and both have completely different personalities. They both have started to take steps which is amazing and are both expert crawlers and standers they also love to eat everything !  I hope everyone has a great holiday season love seeing the photos of all the little ones !

• Hello Highhopes2, SO lovely to hear from you and see the girls! They look wonderful!
    What do you have planned over the holidays? 

Hello every else too, we hope you're all doing really well and would love to hear from you, and see how your almost 1 year olds are doing. 

Today on the forum, we're asking about your family buying Christmas presents for your kids: do your parents and inlaws buy your children huge amounts of stuff that’s not needed? Or do you tell them specifically what to buy? Please do tell us on this new thread here. We'd love to hear from you! 

• Oh my goodness! Our groups first one year olds! I forgot how early your little beauties came highhopes! Glad to hear they’re doing well. They look like right little characters!! 

Hope everyone is doing alright in all this snow! We’ve had a foot of it where I am 🤦🏼‍♀️ Totally snowed in! 

Xx

• Hi everyone, and a very happy new year to all of you. As we’re sure you know all too well, it's January which means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this baby club will now be closing, but fret not! Here's your brand new January 2017 Toddlers thread! And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about their first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

We really hope to see you over on the new thread.