Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

February 2017 Babies

15678911»

Replies

• Hi Laura 

Good news on Matilda that' amazing. Rose isn't crawling but she' a bum shuffler although she's very close.

She is a little mimicker at the moment and it's surreal to see her understanding words and doing the actions to them.  

She has 4 teeth and another 2 on the way. It's such a shame. Currently not sleeping very well either wonder if it' a developmental thing at 9 months

• Thats cute i bets it’s funny watching Rose bum shuffle. My first daughter didn’t crawl till 10 month and then walked at 11 month some do it all at once. 

Ye maybe it is a stage I hope so I can’t wait for a full nights sleep! Matilda is still very clingy has Rose got any better? 

Are you excited for her first Christmas? I think it’s nice that they will be around 10 month and not tiny babies.

• Oh definitely I can't wait to put the tree up and see her little face! Oh and yes the clingyness has gotten worse. Hopefully it is a stage ! 

• Hi all just a little up date, we have moved into temp and should be here until April may time. Harry has 2 teeth and has taken 2 steps, he's also extremely clingy and I've read ur previous posts I really hope it don't last much longer it's been for the last month. I'm so excited for his first Christmas we haven't been able to afford much this year because of my partner losing his job but it's still going to be fun as we are all staying at the in laws again this year 3rd year in a row we're sleeping over and I have to say it's a hell of a lot easier then doing it at ours lol no Xmas dinner to worry about just fun with the kids. 

I've been suffering with my depression again I'm trying to not go to the doctor's to get help only because I've been on pills before and they are not for me. I'm hoping that once Xmas is out the way and we are in our forever home I can start planning my future and a new career. I feel bored and need to get out of the rut I've created. I love my boys but I feel like just a mum and I know I can be more. Anyway wishing u all a merry Christmas and happy new year it will be their first birthdays soon too lol xx

• It can be a bit overbearing sometimes kyrie and I bet you'l have your low days as well as the highs. I would speak to go to explain how your feeling and maybe they can  refer you to CBT which really helped my sister. 

Rose has 4 teeth and her first word she says with meaning now is cat! (We have two).

She has also just started to crawl which I never thought she would do she's just a chunky monkey.  I think I may be pregnant again and not sure how I feel about it now. Lot of nervousness and guilt but will find out in a few days. 

Hope everyone has a lovely first Xmas with your babies!soon to be one year olds! 

• Glad you have a temp house sorted Kyrie I can imagine it’s hard for you, you have had a lot going on this year. Have fun at the in laws at least you’ll get a bit of time to relax while they keep the boys entertained.

You will have your hands full now Rose is crawling! That’s so cute saying cat haha. Matilda is now fully walking and wont sit down for a minute! Im hoping some of her new Christmas toys might keep her more occupied.

Keep us updated Mum2TB I can imagine it been scary having 2 close together but I bet it’s lovely when they are a bit older. Have you been trying or is it a bit of a surprise?

Merry Christmas :) 

• MUMT2B, we just spotted your post - did you get a BFP?
    Kyrie, so sorry the black dog that is depression is looming. You have been through an enormous amount this past year, so please try not to beat yourself up about it - sometimes, it's all just so much to take on. How are things now? 
    How was your Christmas Lauraaaa

While we are here, we wanted to ask you, when you were pregnant, did you have the flu jab? Please do tell us on this new thread here.

Also, if you fancy sharing your top tips for booking a family holiday with ABTA, you could win a £200 John Lewis voucher. That thread is here. Good luck! 

• Hi no it was negative! Was a week late though! I'm kind of relieved as I want at least 2 years between them but it wouldn't have been the end of the world. Will be properly trying towards the end of this year =) hope everyone had a lovely xmas

• Phhhewwww MUM2TB - what a relief for you. 

Hello everyone! Today we're asking about baby groups. Have you been to any, and did you and your baby like them? Please do come and tell us about any groups you've been to on this new thread - we'd love to hear about them. 

• Have you got a child aged 5-9 years old? If so, we're looking for parents and children to take part in our latest product test for a children's app and personalised book. To find out more, please see this thread. There's a £200 voucher up for grabs too!

• Hi everyone, first birthdays are fast approaching! What have you got planned for the big 1 year mark? 

Today on the forum, we're asking, who did you have in the room with you when you gave birth? And were they helpful? Please do come and tell us on this thread - we'd love to hear from you. 

• Have no idea what to do for the first birthday 🙈 I had my husband with me only because I had a csection x

• We are having something small with family coming down from Newcastle. She will of course have birthday cake and balloons though🤣 xx

• We're doing a joint party for Skye and her big sister Lola's 6th birthday. There's ten days between their birthdays. We've hired a hall and a bouncy castle and soft play equipment for the babies.

Can't believe they're almost one, this year has flown by. 

Skye only has two teeth, they popped through around Christmas time. She's not standing or walking unaided yet, but cruises around the furniture. Think she's going to be a gymnast though, she's always throwing herself around. If you sit her on your knee she throws herself backwards and does a backwards roll. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

• Hi everyone thanks it's been extremely hard but I'm better then I was new year new start 😀 

We won't be doing anything big for harrys first we never do just a little family party at nanny's probably. I have no idea what to get him having all boys and shed loads of toys.... 🤔 2 weeks today to decide. 

Mum2tb i have 18 months between Harry and his brother its hard work but total worth it good luck when u start actually trying lol

Harry is walking but not fully we do from sofa to sofa on a good day if he's not feeling lazy and he now has 3 teeth. He has such a mischievous nature he's always getting up to no good he makes me laugh so much. He says words like mumma and dadda cat, bye bye and my all time favourite shit. "Harry what have u got baby" opens hand to show me and says "shit"  and repeats it constantly. I tell people he's trying to say chip as we just adopted 2 cats chip and Lola haha 

Chelle sounds like a really good idea for her party and they have no fear Harry can get on our bed now and thinks he's a gymnast head first sliding off the bed. 

I hope ur all doing good 

Here's Harry now and he still looks like he did at 3 months lol he's just taller oh and he has an obession with bags for life blowing mummy kisses as he leaves home hahaimage

• Glad everyone is doing well the babies are so big now! I can’t believe this time last year we were all wondering when they would arrive. 

Lovely birthday ideas its so exciting even though they won’t rememeber it haha. We are just planning a family meal and I have gone crazy on eBay buying 1st birthday decorations. 

We bought Matilda’s first walking shoes last week its so cute seeing her walk outside in them! She can say mamma dadda and Isla (her Big sister) 

• Hi everyone, February is finally here and as we’re sure you know all too well, it means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this baby club will now be closing, but fret not! Here's your brand new February 2017 Toddlers threadAnd, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about their first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

We really hope to see you over on the new thread. 

• Hi everyone, we're locking this thread now. If you've not jumped over to the new February 2017 Toddlers thread, please come over, we'd love to see you.