Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

Thank you. I just love watching him grow and learn 😀

• Options

Thankyou Danielle 😙 

Thankyou forever0lost.... how cute is he 😍😍 Harper's nearly in 6-9 months she's just so long. Going to be tall like her dad I think 

Xxx 

• Options

Yea Jackson will be tall like his daddy to.

How are you getting on ? X

• Options

Such gorgeous babies!  😍😍😍😍 this is Grayson after he tried butternut squash.. I don't think he's a fan 😉image 

• Options

Forever0lost 

I'm getting on fine, both my girls are now sharing a room. Times going to quick can't believe it's been 4 month now

How are you getting on ? 

Angeljojo - he's got alot of hair!! Have you tried any other food on him ? Looking for ideas for Harper. She's tried 

Carrot, Swede 

Carrot broccoli and cauliflower and has liked them all. 

Bless him 

• Options

Hi Paige!

Graysons tried puréed apple, butternut squash, peas and he's having sweet potato tonight... I shall let you know the verdict in the morning 🙄🙄🙄

• Options

Haha thankyou :) 

I might give butternut squash a try when I next go shopping xx 

• Options

Hi all, 
    We're wondering, when you've been on flights with your babies and children, has anyone moaned and groaned if your child has cried? Please tell us on this thread here. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we were hoping you might come and tell us, while you were in labour, who was with you while you were giving birth? Please come and tell us on this thread, we'd love to hear from you.

Also, if you fancy, come and tell us about the games you play with your toddler (and post a pic) and you could win an awesome TOMY Toomies £100 prize bundle.That thread is here!  

• Options

My March baby!! He is the love of my life!!image

• Options

Aww congratulations :) 

• Options

Hi ericsmommy! 

congratulations to you! What a cute baby 😊😊😊

• Options

Welcome Ericsmommy, he's gorgeous - how are you finding motherhood? 

• Options

Ericsmommy he's lovely how is he getting on ? How are you doing ? X

• Options

He is growing up so quickly. He already sleeps through the night. Has been doing g that since 2 months. He is as you know 4 months almost 5 and because formula and rice cereal aren't filling him up he is now on baby food. Doctor said he was eating too much formula. He can swim crawl and rollover. He shows a lot of signs of wanting to walk so we just bought him a walker and he can get that going. He has been showing signs of teething since 2 months.  I have birth to a super baby. But what can I say he tried holding his head within 12 hours of being born and was able to hold his head up by 2 months. 

• Options

And I'm doing good. I took to being a mom like I was a natural but he is my only so far. image

• Options

Hi everyone, two threads we're discussing today.
    Have you bagged any bargains at the recent Baby and Toddler Events? Tell us what you bought on this thread here. 

If you already have a child whose been visited by the Tooth Fairy, please come and tell us what the Tooth Fairy left them on this thread here. 

• Options

Ericsmommy good to hear he's doing well, hes looking so cute 😀 x

• Options

Thank you so much!! He is getting so big. He has learned so much already. 

• Options

Hes so cute.... Is he your first :)

They grow up so quick. My other daughter just turned 3 🙈