Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April 2017 Babies

1242526272830»

Replies

• imageHis hair is getting really really curly y second daughter has really curly hair have no idea what to do with it soon !!! 

• Such gorgeous babies! I feel excited about the idea of having a second baby but I think my hubby would have a heart attack if I suggested it 😂 I might drop it into conversation when Thomas' birthday is over xx 

• Want to take part in our latest product test? It's for Fifi & Friends baby care range and there's a £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs. Just go to: Talk To Us for how to sign up. 

• Hi all! Just wanted to check in and see how all these gorgeous babies are getting on? I can't believe Harrison is 9 and a half months old now <3 

• Hi everyone, can not believe that I have started to organise Noah's 1st birthday!! 

Where is the time disappearing too.

Noah has really settled in well at nursery and is there Mon-Thurs. I'm lucky I get to spend Fridays with my cheeky little man.image

He is very eager to start walking but at moment walking with a walker. Sure it won't be long!! 

• Wow how nice is Noah’s hair !!!! Does anyone else keep thinking .......about this time last year and how far along in pregnancy we were ?? 

Will upload a pic of blakes hair it is literally out of control the curls are really starting to take over 🙈

• imageIt looks tame in this pic he will probably hate it 😂😂 his big sister has really curly hair and isn’t loving it 😊

• Love the curls. 

Noah's hair has been like that since birth. Nothing we do tames it. His our little Doc Brown: imageamazing how much they change. He was about 2 months in this pic.

Just went through some pregnancy pics, oh my god I was huge. Just remember waddling around at work, bag full of snacks! Now no snack of mine is safe. Little man sees me with food = not mine anymore. 

• Lot, Noah looks like a proper grown up little boy 😍 How gorgeous is he, and Blake of course!! I've got hair envy ha ha!!! 

We'e started planning Harrisons first birthday as well, although he won't know what a birthday is ha ha! I feel like it's quite early (Harrison was 12 days late so wasn't actually born until May - eeek!) But because it's a bank holiday weekend I wanted to give people notice. Got the venue, bouncy castle and balloons sorted, just a million more things to go! 

We almost have a walker here as well - need eyes in the back of my head 

• Aww they're Gorgeous! Thomas is still pretty much bald 😂 I keep thinking about this time last year a lot too. I can't quite believe that I ever didn't know who Thomas was! I can't imagine life without him now.

He is also very close to walking, he's been cruising since Christmas so can't believe he's still not taken first steps. But he's so quick cruising along the furniture, and so fast at crawling, so I guess he doesn't have much incentive to walk.

• Helloooo everyone!!! Long time no message 😣 sorry I have been missing, have been busy being mummy! Both me and Natalie are well. So lovely to see pics of your gorgeous babies! Hoping you'll welcome us back xxxxx

• Just catching up on the posts!! Wow such gorgeous bubs!! How did April settle Scarletmummy?? Natalie starts at childminders in April when I go back to work and i'm so worried about her - she is such a mummy's girl and still breastfeeds A LOT 🙈 Plus I will missss her like crazy 😥 Oh my, I've missed sharing my thoughts with you lovely ladies! So glad I found this chat again xxx

• We should definitely keep up with posting here more!

All the babies are so cute! I personally love Blake's curls lyc. But no doubt he won't feel the same when he's a bit older.

Can you start weaning her off the breast in preparation pzapi? When I realised I was returning to work (much earlier than planned) I was breastfeeding exclusively. I had a couple of months to get her used to a bottle but we managed. When I started work I was still doing an evening feed and morning one but my milk just started drying up then. But in the end l was impressed I'd even managed 6 months of breastfeeding.

I don't know how almost a year has passed! I don't think we will have a party for Bethan. But we're going to see family and have a day out, probably at the zoo (she's preparing for it well by consulting her "animal babies" book!).

• I agree Jojo - we should keep up with posting more, I love our April baby updates 😍 Time runs away with me though - sorry every one! 

Harrison has loved going to nursery since he started at 6 months, seemed like he couldn't wait to start playing with the other kids ha ha! But then again, he was formula fed so i didn't have to deal with the breast feeding hurdle at the same time! 

• Hi Jojo - I have been trying to cut back on the boob but she is very willful and gets very upset if I try and offer her milk in her sippy cup. I've skipped bottles really as she will be 1 when she starts so thought it would be best to move her straight onto a sippy cup as she has never had a bottle. She starts her settling in next week - just an hour but I am still dreading it! Have so loved this time with her and could easily do it full time...but we need the money 😥 We are trying for number 2 so hopefully I get a BFP soon and can have 2 babas to look after 😍

That is great that Harrison (love the name!) Loves nursery!! Fingers crossed Missy does too! Baby steps I guess...I think it will be hard after a year of being with momma 😥

We are having her 1st birthday party and christening the week before her birthday - 8th April. Thinj I have everything planned - just need to stop spending money I haven't got now  🙈 we didn't have much of a Christmas so am looking forward to this😍

Xxxxxx

• Hi everyone,

We just wanted to drop you a line to Happy Easter, and as we’re sure you know all too well, April is around the corner! This means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that your birth club has now become a April 2017 Toddlers Thread! And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about your child's first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

Please do come and say hi on the new thread here

• Danielle - I hope you dont mind if I post a little reminder that we're over that the April 2017 Toddler thread (link in your post above for anyone looking!) 

It would be so nice to hear from everyone for an update now the babies are all 1! 

X

• Course not bubbamumma1, great idea. 
    Come on over to the new thread here everyone!