Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

Charlie went to sleep at four this morning. Everyone says to go to sleep in the day because my little boy is going to skeg for the day with my mum but I feel like I'm wasting the day away 

Does ollie sleep well 

• Options

I think it's ok to waste one day away. If you catch up on your sleep then you'll feel like a new woman.

It was my husband's friends birthday so he was heading out at 8. My words were 'you have two kids under two. You don't get any recovery time and nothing to say they both won't be up at the same time' He was home for half 10 to have a cuppa and and tuna sandwich. I think he has finally realised drink ain't worth it.

It was my birthday on 19/6 and we didn't do anything cause I was that sick so we're going out tonight. I'll put my boy down and then my inlaws can watch Saoirse. They aren't allowed to put my son to bed as last time they put the baby monitor in the cot with him. I don't really like leaving them with them but the restaurant is literally 3 min walk so how much can go wrong in 2 hours. I think one glass of wine will finish me off. I've barely drank since before Patrick was conceived in May 2015!

Breastfeeding is phish lol. I don't know how some folk can do it. My mum made a good point she said when she had me and my siblings you were kept in a week and all you had to do was feed so by the time you got home bf was established. Cluster feeding at midnight to 6am and having a toddler killed me after one night. Any breast milk they get it good. They wont know the difference when they're older. Don't give yourself a hard time 

• Options

morning all, hope you all managed a bit of sleep. My little man sleeps okish at night it's getting him settled to start with. He wouldn't settle till 1.15 and I could barely keep my eyes open. Had to go to clinic yesterday for his 5 day check and he's lost 9oz gone down to 5lb 4oz so just hoping now he starts putting it back on. 

Milk appears to have come in today and oh my god it hurts soooooo bad! 

• Options

Bincey mines the same my boobs feel like their on fire cnt get comfy at all. I'm gonna try going for a little nap now see if I feel better Charlie had his first bath this morning forgot how nerve wracking it is lol. 

Katt hope u have a awesome belated bday and your oh spoils you. He sounds like he didn't think the beer was worth the hangover today dealing with two babies haha 😂 I'd be the same 

• Options

It's like my body has just realised I've given birth 😬 Day 5 and I ache all over. 

• Options

My milk didn't come until 5 days after I have birth by then I couldnt breastfeed anyway. I woke up this morning covered in milk after not having any for days ! 

Ollie sleeps well when he's asleep lol 😂 i think he was cold last night and I don't think he likes his growsnug I've resorted to just a sleepsuit and a cellular blanket now And he seems better. I tried the growsnug again last night and he hated it 

• Options

its horrible isn't it. Hopefully they will die down today once they realise the milk isn't needed lol. We just use cellular blanket, he did like being swaddle because that's what they done when we were taken back into hospital. Now he doesnt like his hands being covered

• Options

Bincey and mummytoolly, my milk came in on Wednesday and they felt like they would explode, last two days haven't been bad and then last night I leaked loads and today they're really painful again. Because I'm bottle feeding there's not much I can do.

i bathed Jacob for the first time today and I'm so glad I did, his belly button had loads of horrible stuff in it :( 

have a lovely evening katt! 

• Options

Bincey I'm the same I've never been in so much pain in my life. I've managed to get a quick nap for two hours but now I'm on Charlie patrol whilst my oh naps. We need to get into a routine tho coz we have olly to think about we cnt be sleeping in the day 

• Options

Dizzy I'm the same just have to leave them ☹️ It hurts to even hold little man. We are going to attempt bath time today, not sure hes going to like it  much though. 

How old was Jacob when his cord came off? X

• Options

I wonder if jade and kirsty have had their babies yet? 

• Options

Jade must be close wasn't her due date the 6th?

Ollie was 9days when his came off x

• Options

eeww im hoping is may drop of soon...freaks me out lol

another tmi question, how's everyones bleeding? It would appear mine has all but stopped. It's not been heavy at all since having him. 

im really struggling with my middle son, he's obviously feeling really left out and he's saying really horrible things 🙁

• Options

Ah still no baby.. 9 days over due lol. 

induction booked for Wednesday but my hospital have said only if they have space which is crazy. hoping he comes real soon but no signs as of yet xx.

hope all your guys pains ends soon and im loving all the pics July have had the cutest babies hehe 

• Options

Fingers crossed something happens before, that can't just leave you if there busy! 

Mosy definetly the cutest babies from the July group mummies. 😊😊

• Options

Yeah that's the problem with London hospitals they get so busy which can effect how long you wait for certain things which is scary but il travel to another one if I have to.

• Options

Hope ur little one comes soon jade and kirsty

Can't believe mine is two weeks old today

• Options

That's a similar thing in Nottingham lucky for us we was in hospital on a really quiet weekend and they induced me then. If I had waited to my induction date that was planned they was really busy and it wouldn't have happend as quick x

im out for my brother birthday and I have had my first drink for nearly 10 months ! 1 nice gin and tonic but I wont be having anymore x

• Options

Am  jealous of you Lillian. That's the one thing about breastfeeding-I still can't have a glass of wine! 

• Options

Jacobs cord came off on day 3! It just came off in hospital, midwife said was fine but it had since bled a little and gone gunky so shall be keeping an eye on it! 

Ive leaked more today, am hoping that it means it'll dry up soon as is so painful. When anyone hugs me it kills!! 

What London hospital are you trying to get into jade? I was told around us that they let you go 12 days because by 14 they assume you'll have them!