Forum home Babies Baby

July 2017 Babies

Replies

• Aw katt, hope he's settled for you and you have managed to get some good. 

Mummytoolly I felt like that yesterday, no idea where the last week has gone!

• Manic day here too. Charlie has barely slept. He won't go in his chair or on mats or anything so have been holding him and feeding him all day. Just put him in his bed and he is wriggling around. No chance of him settling yet. Let's hope we all get some well deserved rest tonight xxxx 

• Dizzy, feeling very bizarre just feel baby should be here by now 11 days over due lol. I wonder how Kirsty is?? maybe I will be the last pregnant lady left hehe. xx

• Aww jade u need to start saying something to your midwife now they should start you off really.

Hope you managed to sleep Katt my lb didn't settle until 10 I'm back awake for feeds etc om so tired don't feel like I cn keep my eyes open 

• Yeah booked in for Wednesday to be induced  but gonna call up tomorrow see if they can do anything tomorrow pointless waiting.. gonna play on my anxiety saying I can't sleep etc 

• Patrick didn't settle until 930, he's normally asleep by 730 at the latest. Managed to get some dinner before starting bedtime for Saoirse. Just doing night feed. I'm about to burn out I needed the loo at around one amd almost fell asleep on the pan. 

Need to get Patrick new shoes so going to have to go to shops. I drive so will go to indoor centre and hope for the best!

• Hi ladies. Just wondered what you are dressing your babies in during this warm weather. I always worry I've either got too many or too few layers on. 

• They say they should have one more layer than you. I've got Saoirse in this and if we go out a wee cardigan. image

• That's  a gorgeous photo  Katt! She looks beautiful! does she have a vest on too or just the little suit? 

• Just the little suit. I've got some short sleeve vests but normally put them on with dresses so she doesn't have a bare back. 

My HV said it's better to be too cold than too hot but I much prefer winter...so much easier to dress lol.

My son is playing nicely this morning it's so much easier when he's chilled. Probably exhausted after last night still

• Gorgeous little girl. We are still in a vest and baby grow, currently that's all we have that fits him. I do constantly check he's not to hot though. 

• Ive hot mudwife clinic this morning and was going to put Jacob in an all in one. Mainly so I know his hands and feet are warm and I can take it off easily if needed. It's so hot in my flat that I have no sense of what the weather is like outside. 

I feel really grumpy this morning, oh was trying to comfort lb this morning as he wasn't settling after his feed, except he was only assuming he was hungry and didn't check anything else so he spent the hour crying because he was in a wet nappy. Moment I changed it he was fine and asleep. just feel that I let him sleep if I can get out the room quick enough during the night and because he assumes I sleep in the day all fine, but I can't sleep in the day as other things have to be done. Argh sorry for the rant, just not in a good mood this morning! 

Hope they manage to help you jade! 

• I do housework when they are awake...if they are both asleep I put my feet up and just lie my with eyes closed. I managed to get them to nap at the same time yesterday and felt like I'd won the lottery. 

Just about to do my sons snack and then see if he wants a nap. He slept later so have no idea how he'll go.

I've got the health visitor tomorrow but that's it. Need to book my 6 week appointment and my appointment for the medina coil. 

My folks are on holiday on a wee island off the west coast of Scotland. Since Saoirse seems to be keeping well I've decided I'm going to go down on Friday for the weekend.

Anyone else got any travel plans? 

• The only plans we have are for the end of August we are going away for the weekend. 

I put Ollie in either a baby grow and I have so many romper suits so just put him in one of them in the day defo no vests in the day and I only put a vest on at night when it was cooler. Last night groegg said 25 so he slept just in a sleep suit again no vest Or blanket. He likes socks on cuz he gets cold feet.

i just got covered in sick lol he's only been sick a hand full of times bless him. 

Im thinking of the copper coil because I got advised to stay away from hormones becuaee of the condition I got when pregnant but think I have to have a set of swobs before cuz I had an infection after giving birth. Has anyone ever had the copper coil?

• I'm thinking of the implant I've heard the coil can move Lillian and you bleed a lot. Charlie has been sick quite a lot well it's possett I'm wondering if he's allergic to the milk he's on my oh thinks I'm neurotic tho. 

• Hi everyone, two threads we're talking about today.
    When you were pregnant (or if you still are!), did you mind people touching your baby bump? Please tell us over on this thread here. 
    and...
    If you have a child at school, do you buy the teacher an end of term gift? Please tell us over here. 

• I'm off to see midwife this evening. 

Called the hosp today to see if I could get a rough time of when to come in as I'm getting more and more anxious that they can't even do tomorrow due to lack of beds which seems to happen too often there. 

Midwives make me feel like I'm being over dramatic which maybe I am but I feel like I've been left and if they're busy I just have to wait but the risks past 42 weeks are not great so I have every right to worry xxx

• Jade I think your well within your right to be anxious about going over. Hopefully your midwife can give you a sweep today and that will start you off naturally. youve been pregnant for 42 weeks nearly and you just wanna meet your little one safely you are defo not being dramatic x

• I agree with Lillian jade you've been more than patient enough they should help you out know I would have gone down to your assement unit and played on it like you said you're nearly 42 weeks now baby is more than cooked enough. Hope the midwife sweeps you and it works xxx

• I'm well and truely done in today. I havent even done anything and my leg is so painful I thought it had all cleared up but obviously not !