Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies

1585960616264»

Replies

• Options

Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Options

Good evening ladies, had my "6 week" check up today. Been referred to be sterilised but got the pill for the mean time. 

I lost nearly 4 stone doing weight watchers i found it quite easy to follow. I then joined slimming world when I moved down here, again did well (I only put on just over a stone from finishing ww) I do prefer ww but there isn't anything close here. So will be going back to slimming world when the boys go back to school. I feel like I'm completely back to square one now but determined to do it. 

Hope all your babies are doing better this evening. Joseph has been awake so much more during the days now. Hoping or a good night but he wouldn't take his last bottle so I've just put him down 

• Options

Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Options

I'm 31 have 3 boys 10,6 and almost 8 weeks 😊

We have been given gaviscon for little man today, we shall see how that goes.

she didn't say how long it would take, just that a referral has been done. She did say about the coil but I wasn't so sure. 

My hubby is very good and will cook lots of different things and then i can freeze them. Although with me being off work i guess I should probably do it lol

• Options

I'm 26 and only have Ollie at 11 weeks on Monday ive been married for almost two years now and couldn't wish for anything more 💙 Never thought I'd be this old and only have 1 child I never had any career aspirations I only ever wanted to be a mummy but such is life n it's wonderful  😊 

• Options

Miracle i have a low sex drive as well lol and atm it's none existent my poor oh must have given up hope by now I'm 30 and have olly whose 2 and Charlie whose 7 weeks now and who is my last.

Bincey I wanted to be sterilised as well but they didn't seem keen on the idea neither of us want anymore children

How are we all today ladies I'm so tired 😴 

• Options

I've just turned 29 and have Patrick who is almost 19 months and Saoirse who is 10 weeks tomorrow.

The 22nd of this month will be my 5 year wedding anniversary. We've known each other 10 years.

For those who want / are getting sterilised can I ask why your partners aren't getting the snip. Is that not much a safer procedure.

I don't want any more kids because I have had two horrendous pregnancies but felt I was too young to make a permanent decision as I know my husband would like more. I think it depends how life goes as I'm not sure I could get through the newborn stage without my mum and she's 69 now and I know I shouldn't rely on her as much as I do.

Had a better night again with Patrick and his rash is dying down. I'm scared to change Saoirse in case she has it. I've barely slept I'm just sick with worry. 

• Options

Hi everyone,
    Sorry, we've just spotted how enormous this thread has become which is awesome, but it must be getting a bit slow to load, so we've kicked you off a continuation thread right here.

Please do be sure to head on over, and we'll close this thread in a day or so, so you've all had a chance to see this message. 

CONTINUATION THREAD THIS WAY! 

• Options

We're locking this thread now - your continuation thread is right here.