Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

sweep was successful just gotta see if it starts Labour off getting slight pains already so who knows!! she also said if they try turn me away tomorrow just turn up anyway and if no beds demand a C section as I can't go past 42 weeks which is Thursday xx thanks ladies 

• Options

Bath time done. Just sitting with my son while he has his milk...he better go to bed tonight or I'm walking out! 

After my dinner I'm going to try get into bed at 9 and leave my oh to the bedtime bottle.

I don't know how people get anywhere on time with babies. 

Want the health visitor to weigh Saoirse tomorrow as I have a sling but it's min 8lb

• Options

Good luck jade !!!!!!

• Options

fingers Crossed Jade and good luck. we had 1st bath tonight and that did not go well! He hated it, there is certainly nothing wrong with his lungs. Feeding isn't go well either, feels like 1 step forward and 2 steps back 🙁

• Options

Good luck jade and good for your midwife they shouldnt leave you so long it's not fair or safe.

Whats everyone put their baby in tonight I always worry about him being to hot or cold.

Katt my little boy is the same atm I don't know why because we haven't changed his routine he still has his bath and then bed but hes lying awake for ages singing or shouting down the monitor. They said he's been clingy at nursery as well I think having a little brother has really affected him 

• Options

Charlie Is in babygro and vest . Hard to know what's best . Getting a gro egg tomorrow so hoping that will help. 

• Options

The Gro egg is really good but mine is constantly on red (I've been putting it on abit each night just out of curiosity what the temp is)....average in my room is 25-26 degrees how do i cool down a room?! tried a fan with ice infront etc but nothing works much.

• Options

My gro egg was red for the first time in ages. Living in Scotland it won't last. My husband calls the gro egg a liar lol. He's normally cold and doesn't believe it when it says it's ideal and he's trying to put the heating on.

By the time I got my dinner I didn't want to rush straight to bed so my early night went from 8 to 10. 

• Options

My groegg has been red most days I've gave up trying to cool it down I just put Ollie in a baby grow no blankets. The midwife said what u think is a little chilli is ideal for baby.

3am feed 😴 So tired hehe

• Options

Good luck today jade don't take no crap of them bbe. 

My Gro egg is always on red but we're in the attic so it's always warm even tho the window is open all day I might try the iced water bottle in front of it see if it helps. Ollys is always on yellow so thinking it just our room is to warm atm it's awesome in winter tho 😂

My oh was on Charlie patrol last night and got no sleep is anyone else's newborn not sleeping at night 

• Options

Thank you.. so nervous knowing it could be starting for real today. eeeek.

• Options

Good luck Hun x!

• Options

Saoirse was up at 2 and 430. Takes them a wee while to get in a routine...its not uncommon for them to turn day into night.

Health visitor coming at 11 so going to try get to shopping centre in the afternoon as Patrick needs new shoes.

Patrick slept through the night at 8 weeks...what are my chances that happens again lol.

Trying to get the christening sorted. My husband's aunt is going to be godmother and my brother godfather. I'm waiting for my husband to tell his folks as his dad was pissed off we didn't ask my brother in law to be godfather last time and he's not getting asked this time or his sister.

• Options

Good luck jade x

• Options

Joseph likes to feed at 3 and 5 during the night.  oh will do the first one and I do the second one. He is a nightmare to wind so we probably spend more time doing that! He also only seems to pooh at night. Our gro egg is yellow constantly, but he doesn't like being in bed without a blanket/cover.

• Options

Ollie doesn't mind it to be honest it's so cute he makes like a dolphins noise all the time it's so cute ! 

katt stand your ground it's your day and decision :) 

finally got OH to go to the doctors today he's really stressed and worried about his health. I think having Ollie has given him a new sense of life but with that is the worry he's going to have heart problems early like his dad and ever other male in his dad's family and he's scared i can see it. He's not let me take his blood pressure for months and he finally did last night and it was so high. I hope it's woth it and they actually refer him to get his heart checked like he wants.

i have a three story house hense why our got egg is always red too. I really want to move house but don't even dear ask hubby at the moment lol 😂 

• Options

Our groegg is constantly red as well. In the last two months I think it's been yellow a handful of time, the lowest we got it to was 22. It's normally averaging 25. I have him in a vest with a blanket as it's just too hot. He woke at 1.45 and 5.15 last night and is only just grissly now which is very lucky so least my oh managed to get some more sleep. 

Good luck today jade!!  

• Options

I'm jealous of you ladies who say your other halves do some of the feeds.  I suppose that's the downside of breastfeeding. However my hubby of course thinks it's great! 

Good luck today Jade. Looking forward to hearing some news soon! 

Excited about getting my gro egg. That's sad isn't it! 😂😂

• Options

My hubby doesn't do any of the night feeds and Ollie is bottle fed but I'm a soft cow and thinks he deserves rest cuz hes at work lol he's my man child who I've mothered for years so it's my fault hehe 😂 

• Options

I do the nightfeeds only cause my husband is a bloody oaf and first I'd be woken up by her crying, then I'd need to slap him awake, then I'd hear her crying while he's trying to make the bottle and then wake back up when they come up the stairs so it's a lot quicker if I do it myself. I'm going to start going to bed earlier and on the weekend he can get up with our son so it's not the worst.

Just got Patrick down for his nap and Saoirse has decided to wake and get the hiccups so no nap for me...at least I can have a shower