Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2017 Babies

15678911»

Replies

• Options

I can certainly advise on the milk intake as a nicu nurse :) 

• Options

Hiya ladies!! Hope you’re all ok. I haven’t been on here in so long. So sorry to see about your husband Sio!! I hope he’s recovered well and that you’re all ok!! Same goes to all of you as well!! Hope you and the babies are ok!! How are we even going to have One year olds in 2 months!?? And how am I going to have 2 under 2 in Feb!!! Hahaha! It’s mega early days and we only just found out recently... but it took 3 months to conceive Hudson.. and 3 months to conceive this time so we’re veeeerry happy and excited to have a new bean/little brother or sister for Hudson! 

Hope you’re all ok!! Xx

• Options

Oh my goodness Smile! CONGRATULATIONS! Wished i'd of had mine closer together - how wonderful! Can we tempt you to check out the Due in Feb 19 Birth Club? 

• Options

Ahhh thank you Danielle! I did have a look for a group earlier but couldn’t find anything! I’m sure I’ll get pushed over into March but will join now till I get my dating scan!! Xx

• Options

Aww congratulations smile-it’ll be like water off a ducks back x

• Options

Congratulations 🎊 On the baby news smile so exciting a little sibling for Hudson. Routine is key when going from 1-2 in my experience, 1-2 is the hardest jump I aint going to lie. But after that if you do have more they just slot into the routine you already have.. ..Hey I have 6 now I'm insane to most people lol. But I'm defo done no more for me. X

Hope the rest of you mummies and babies are doing well.. .. Xavier is now everywhere and into everything he's sofa surfing like a pro and crawls across the room in record time. Everyone thinks he will be letting go and walking soon but we will see my other 5 ranged from 10 months to 16 months for walking so some difference only my 2nd was walking before she was 1. What are your little ones up to atm?

Take care all Beki. X

• Options

Thankyou Jazzi and Beki!!

Im now about 6.5weeks!! Yeah I’ve heard the same Beki, so will try and keep routine with Hudson as much as possible. He’s a dream at night so we count our blessings everyday! I’m waiting for it to go tits up!!

Sounds like Xavier is absolutely thriving  bless him! Hudson hasnt crawled once & has skipped it all together. He walks with his walker and when he holds my hand he lets go by himself and tries to get his balance, so hopefully that won’t be long! He also says Mumma, Dadda, Nanna, High 5s us, and falls back if we say bang 😂 

We’re going to Spain in 4 weeks and I’m not gonna lie... the thought of not remembering everything for him is giving me anxiety through the roof!!!

• Options

Haha smile, I love the he falls back when you say bang. Xavier says mammam and dada it's sooo cute when they say their first recognisable words, Xavier has no balance whatsoever when you let him go lol.

Aww I can imagine the stress.... we went to Disneyland last year when Raven our 2 year old was 9 months the amount of stuff you have to remember when going to another country that was our first hol abroad with our girls so hadn't mattered before as we always stuck to the UK. Should we do it again though I'm sure it would be less stressful.. X

• Options

Oh my gosh Smile congratulations!!! So exciting! How are you feeling at the moment?? 

Seven is being an absolute dream at the moment. We spend a lot of our time out in the garden, I’ve been growing veg and he loves exploring out there. I too am waiting for the day for him to take his first steps on his own, I don’t think it’ll be long now, he’s really confident with his walker now and flies up the stairs. Such a little monkey! Fluent in ‘Mama’ but selective with saying ‘Dada’ haha  

• Options

Aww Seven 😍😍 

Rocco is all over now too, not quite walking but he won’t be long!

im back at work now too, where does the timE go??? 

• Options

Haha I know, it’s so cute!! He gives a cheeky grin then falls back!!

Thank you boots!! I’m ok at the minute -bar having antibiotics for a blocked and infected gland and sinusitis 😭 Have more kids they said 🙄 Apart from a lot of pain in my nose/face I’m ok but I’m just WAITING for that hideous sickness to hit me off my feet!! Got my first midwife appointment next week! Look at Seven!! 😍😍 Such a handsome little boy! 

Hudson in the garden at the weekend! Cheeky so & so!

• Options

Would you and your child like to be a judge in the MadeForMums Toy Awards 2018? To find out how to signup, head to Latest Posts. 
    (You can select Latest Posts from the Quick Links drop down menu above)

• Options

Oh wow so much to catch up on. My father was diagnosed with a brain tumour and its been extremely difficult for us all to take in but am so glad I have my little girl she keeps me going. She is such a handful omg she crawls and stands and reaches for anything and everything lol. Are any of you still breastfeeding. I am heading back to work in August so need tips on how to cope she has feeds in the day like at 11 and 3. She is OKish with solids but still needs the boob lol. The other worry I have is she doesn't sleep through the night yet almost still wakes every three hours suckles the boob for a bit and then back to sleep any advise or tips my dark circles are horrible and if I have work the next morning don't know how I am going to cope. Do any of you feel love reduced from ur other halves. Like he just goes to sleep in the guest toom as she wakes every so often and little things here and there. Sorry for the long post it's been too long. 

• Options

Aw I’m sorry to hear that mummytobe-my mother in law is terminally ill and we’re on seriously borrowed time now so its been difficult for us too. 

im not breast feeding so I can’t help with that one But I agree I’d struggle to go to work the next day if Rocco woke frequently bless you! no wonder your feeling the way you are, I always found sleep deprivation made me feel anxious a lot and I couldn’t be bothered to show any affection to hubby at all (not that I’m saying your the same!) it’ll get better xxx

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you’re surviving the heat and all is well. 

We were wondering, can you help with this thread? A mum of a 6 month old has a few events coming up, and she’ll be leaving her baby with family, and hopefully overnight too. Any tips for how to prepare her baby to be babysat? 

• Options

Hello everyone, 

We just wanted to drop you a line, as we’re sure you know all too well, August is upon us! This means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this August baby club is moving on to become a August 2017 Toddlers thread!  And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let everyone know how you’re doing, tell us about your child's first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

So please do come on over! We really hope to see you over on the new thread soon. 

PS Make sure you hit the green Follow button on the thread, so not to miss out on any updates, product test alerts and giveaways.

• Options

Hi everyone. We're locking this thread now. Please do come on over to the new August 2017 Toddlers thread.

See you there!