Forum home Babies Baby

August 2017 Babies

Replies

• Thanks for asking yup still in pain using cushions too have an appt with the hospital in less than two weeks where they will assess xrays and check if any nerve damage as well. I just hope I recover quickly as I want to start driving again and being able to sit and eat 

• Oh mummytobe, we're so sorry you're in so much pain. Could an osteopath help? And how is Sakina doing? 

• Hiya guys!! How is everyone getting on?

I can't believe Hudson was 4 weeks old yesterday. The time is literally flying by before us. Hudson is good. Gaining the pounds every day the little chunker. He tends to suffer in the evenings with hysterical crying. We're not sure if it's just wind, or if he's a colicy baby, we're gonna try the MAM bottles and see if they help when feeding because they're supposed to be good for blocking out suctioned air. Apart from that, we're all good! Had a teaser from his week old photo shoot sent to us the other day. Will add it at the end of this 😆

Hope all of you & babies are good!! 

• wow so cute. He is just adorable.

• Hi Ladies haven't event experienced coccyx pain myself I hope the hospital can sort it for you ASAP. That photo of hudson is sooo cute. It is going sooo fast Xavier is 4 weeks old today. Here's a pic from this morning. Hope all other mummies and babies are well. Ximage

• Hey everyone! Hope you're all well! That photo is gorgous Smile! We had a similar type of shoot done a couple weeks ago, I'll add a couple photos at the end 😊

Seven was also 4 weeks old yesterday, he's changed so much and is gaining we really well, he's actually gone up on the centile chart thingy 🤔 We've managed to exclusively breastfeed still which is an achievement as it's not all been smooth sailing. I've had to cut cows milk out of my diet as the health visitor thinks he has silent reflux and it may be down to that, he seemed to be really uncomfortable and was constantly comfort feeding so I was stuck to the sofa most of the time! He more content now though.

• Oh and this is Seven today, I've dressed him as a hotdog 😆🌭

• Omg. Smile, boots and becki those pics are so adorable. Melting my heart. 

Ive never had that pain youngmum  can't offer advice. 

Boots that's great on the breastfeeding you must be delighted. 

Cian will be six weeks on Friday. Time is flying by. He's very out of sorts last couple of days. Not sure if it's growth spurt or what. He's literally only cat napping for short periods of time. Wanting to be held when he's awake and not taking as much formula but yet wanting it sooner then eve four hours and crying an awful lot. . It's tiring I have to say. Ah well. I'll just keep saying this too shall pass. 

• my little one was born on the 12th of august. I called her Lyrah, never heard it before till I've just seen previous post :-) 

• imagelyra will be 4 weeks old on thursday its going so so quick i want it to slow down x

• Hi Renyl96, welcome to MadeForMums and lovely to meet Lyrah! How are you guys doing? 

• im so rubbish with keeping up with this 😂😂

Lovely that youve been keeping up with the breastfeeding Boots! Must be an amazing feeling. I've said I'd try Bf with next baby ! 😁

I'm glad everyone else is ok!! Beautiful pics of all the babies xx

• Hi everyone, how are you all doing with those new babies of yours? Hopefully the Postie might have delivered a few parcels to you recently too?

Today we're asking on the forum, did anyone steal your baby name choice? If so, please come and tell us on this new thread here. 

There's also a £150 Amazon voucher up for grabs - to find out how to be in with a chance of winning it, check out this sponsored thread here. 

• ooooo what parcel Danielle? I've moved house if it's freebies haha!!

We're good!! Hudson is changing more and more everyday I just can't believe it. We've had all the pics back from his photo shoot 4 weeks ago. He doesn't even really look like this anymore 😂

• Hi Smile, those are the most stunning pictures - just awesome! Anyone else had a newborn shoot done? We'd love to see pics! 
    We sent out gifts to say thanks to all those who posted their birth stories on the big birth announcement thread. 

While we're here, we're just wondering, when you were pregnant, if you had a baby shower, what was the best gift you received? Please do come and tell us on this new thread HERE! 

• Today's thread! We'd love to ask you, labour: was it as bad as you thought? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here. 

• Danielle I meant to message you. Parcel arrived the other day. Thanks so much. Love it. I think I'd be saying my labour was defo worse then I could ever have imagined lol 

smile I'm like you terrible for keeping up. Think it's just hard to log in at the mo. The day just goes so quick. I never thought there could be so much to do with a new born. How naive am I lol. Love the shoot photos. and everyone else's pics. I think august produced the gorgeous babies

cian had his six week check up. Doing great. He's now 9.5lbs image

• Girls I'm so sorry I hardly get chance to log In!! 

Love all these photos..how quick is time going??

Rocco is 7 weeks tomorrow and doing fab 

imageimage

• Oh jazzy how gorgeous is Rocco and you and your other boys. Gorgeous pics 

• Lovely to see these beautiful babies! How are you all coping with the visitors? And are you getting any rest?