Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2017 Babies

Replies

• Hello ladies i hope you dont mind i was on the due in thread but sadly lost my baby at 14weeks i just wanted to pop by and see how you were all doingbespecially sio as you were suffering so much bless you but you all now have beautiful babies so congratulations and enjoy every minute of them as im sure you will! I hope gou dont think it weird and delete if you do i just wanted to check in and there all gorgeous 

Much love 

Xxx

• Hi Mumtobe1117, how are you doing? We think it's so lovely of you to drop by and check in. 

• Hi everyone, we would love for you to come and tell us, if you could go back in time to when you were pregnant and whisper yourself one piece of advice, what you would have told yourself about being a new mum? 

We would love to hear from you on this new thread here.  

• Beki I'm giggling at you being kept  awake since 3am. Are you getting more sleep now? Rocco is 10 weeks and still wakes once for w feed around midnight, I still moan about this daily 😂 

Aww mum2be, hope your ok!! Xx

• Hi everyone, how are you guys doing? And how are those babies of yours? Please do come and let us know - we'd so love to hear from you. 

We've just started a thread about birth plans - we were wondering, when you had your baby, did you have a birth plan? If you did, please do come and tell us about it on this new thread here - we'd love to hear if you stuck to it or not. 

• imageHi all here is my little chav Xavier in his Nike set someone got him when he was born. He was weighed last weds and was 14lb 10ozs the little chunk but he is also 62cm so balances out. He also had his first vaccinations last Tuesday which made him a little bit sicky but he's all good now. Hope your all well. X

• Beki1983, you have made us proper LOL! That photo is SO cute, thought we're not sure how Xavier feels about the get-up! How are the kids with Xavier? You managing to juggle them all? 

• Haha Danielle it was the hat he doesn't generally wear them and only managed this one for the pic lol. The girls are fab with him the older 2 help with feeding ( our 6 n 4 yr old have had a go feeding to just not as much) and they all love cuddled with him. Keeping up a routine is key even with just 2. I found obvs having my first and the going from 1-2 hard work but once you have a routine with 2 everyone after that slots Into the routine if you keep it up. That's how I find it anyway some may disagree. 

• Hi everyone, we were hoping you would tell us, did you receive a 'push present' for having your baby? If you did, please come and tell us what you got, on this thread here. 

• imagelyra everly now weighing 10lb maybe more now and 2 months old we are all in a very good routine ans we are having sleep through nights .. we lost one nights routine due to injectioms as they hit her very hard plus they had to freeze what looked liked a skin tagg off her belly button as it kept weeping x

• Hello everyone!! Very jealous of the sound of all your night routines! Seven still wants feeding 2 or 3 times during the night but thet seems pretty common for br ast fed babies! 😩 almost 10 weeks now, last time he  as weighed was at 8 weeks and be was 12ln 9oz and I’ve recently moved up to 3-6 month clothes with his pretty upsetting! Growing up way to fast!! Here’s some recent photos of my little chunk..

• Aww all such gorgeous babies. Oliver is a right chunk now, he has been diagnosed with a cows milk protein allergy as well as reflux but atleast his weight gain is good considering. The daily medication and special formula has been hard to get my head around as I still want to breast feed but it’s such hard work being dairy free. I can’t believe our babies are growing so quickly! image

• Hey Em, what a cutie!! Seven has silent reflux and doesn’t get on with dairy either. I’ve been dairy free for about 5 weeks now and it’s not been as hard as I thought it would be! What is Oliver on for his reflux? I have to give Seven 0.3ml of ranitidine 3 times a day and despite it being minty he seems to actually like it 😆 

• We were on the same amount of ranitidine but the hospital upped it to 1ml 3 times a day which seems like such a lot for a Baby. Surprisingly Oliver likes it too. However today he has been sick after most feeds again and has been really unsettled and crying. I’m wondering if Ive accidentally messed up and had something with dairy in but i cant think of what it could be. It’s horrible seeing your baby in pain and discomfort x

• Love these photos!! 

We are 12 weeks on Thursday and still waking twice for feeds in the night. There's no way we will get to 6months for weaning, he drains 9oz bottles every 3-4 hours and constantly sucks his fists! 

We, too are starting to wear 3-6month clothes 😣😣 

• imageHi everyone. Hope you are all well. Sorry we haven’t been on. The days seem to run away from me. All good with us. Will be 12 weeks on Friday. I don’t know how it’s possible. Cian is doing great. Mostly a happy baby. We are off to oz at the end of December for three weeks. We must be mad. Hopefully Cian enjoys the plant. Mummy1117. How lovely of you to check in. I hope you are keeping well. It’s great to hear from you and thanks for asking after us xx

• Ahh, had to pop on and say what a gorgeous little due Sio! 

And to all of you - beautiful babies - I'm not broody at all, promise! image

• Hi everyone, Happy Halloween! If you 'do' Halloween, please come and share a pic of your carved pumpkin or your child dressed up, and we'll pick a random winner this week, for a lovely little prize! Couldn't be easier - just post on this thread here! 

• imageimageLyra dressed as sully for. Monsters Inc and her with my other two girls 

• imageAw thanks Tayto. We obviously think he’s very cute but nice when someone else says it. Here he is as Donald Duck for Halloween. Youngnum lyra looks adorable as do her two sisters