Forum home Babies Baby

August 2017 Babies

Replies

• Hi everyone are we all ready for our little ones first Christmases I can't wait my older children break up from school on Thursday my 3rd daughter turns 7 tomorrow and my 4th daughter was 5 on Sunday. Here is a couple of pics. imageimage

• Happy Christmas 🤶. X

• imageAh Beki happy birthday to the girls. They are so very cute. Cian is all set for Santa. The same can’t be said for his Mam and dad. Still have presents to Get. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your gorgeous babies and here’s to 2018 been a great year xx

• have a good Christmas all xx

• So lovely to hear from you guys - Beki1983, December must cost you a bomb with all those Christmas pressies and birthdays too! Gorgeous photos.

sio39, if that isn't the most perfect picture ever - send it to everyone you know! Cian looks amazing. 

How's everyone Christmas shaping up with the babies? What are you all doing?

• mia is just sleeping eating and growing x

• imageimage my baby is growing too fast I want her to slow down I have 2 other girls as well and said that she is going to be are last ... so I want her to say a baby as long as I can but that's not happening instead she growing to fast x Lyra nearly 5 months old 

• Have you got a child aged 5-9 years old? If so, we're looking for parents and children to take part in our latest product test for a children's app and personalised book. To find out more, please see this thread. There's a £200 voucher up for grabs too!

• Today on the forum, we're asking, who did you have in the room with you when you gave birth? And were they helpful? Please do come and tell us on this thread - we'd love to hear from you. 

Also, if you have any questions about the MadeForMums Awards, we can hopefully answer them for you on this thread

• Youngmum. Gorgeous pics. She certainly is growing fast. 

Danielle I did send Cians xmas pic do everyone lol. We are just back from oz. had a great holiday and sunshine was amazing. Jetlag not so much fun

• Can’t believe how fast the babies are growing!! 

It still feels strange not speaking to you all daily 🤦🏻‍♀️

Rocco is 6 months on the 3rd of Feb, it’s gutting!! be back to work before I know it xx

• Blimey Jazzypom - where is the time going??? 6 MONTHS already! 

We would so love to hear from more of you - how are you getting on, any teeth popped out? Any early crawlers? And anyone weaning yet? 

• We are weaning atm as our little chunk goes through a tin of hunrgy baby in 4 days she is also getting her bottom two teeth so no sleep x 

• Oh Youngmum94, hopefully those teeth will pop out real soon - I swear by Anbesol liguid for the teething. How's Lyra enjoying the weaning? 

• mia loves her food and were going though a tin of milk in 3 days think we have teeth on the way

• That's brilliant darcy123. How's Mia handling the teeth coming through?

For all of you who are weaning - we have a cracking free weaning app if you want any recipes - just search on Apple or Android app store for 'MadeForMums Weaning' and we should pop up. 

• she not she is screaming all the time crying just grumpy 

• Lyra loves her food and I hope the teeth come really soon am so tiered u can't even remember my name some days x 

• Youngmum94 and darcy123, any teeth made an appearance yet? 

Hello everyone else too! We wanted to ask you (if you remember!), how many weeks was your baby when they were able to hold their head up on their own? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here - we would love to know.

• imagewe don't have any teeth through just yet baby girl is nearly 6 months old she weighs a  whopping 18lb 2oz she's a big girl but the Apple of my eye so so beautiful .. shes can now copy doing the fart sound with your months and love hideeey boo x