Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Miracle I would say it's most likely her jabs it Takes a few days for the side effects to show up and also a few days for them to get over it I bet it makes them feel really under the weather. Just keep giving her lots of cuddles and regular calpol xxx

I now own the best t shirt Ever 👦 👣 💙

Mom of boys and proud 😍

• Ollie was off for about a week when he had his jabs just keep an eye on her temp Hun x

• Hey all struggling to catch up haven't logged on in a while.

Emilio is doing so well no more pains just eating a lot he's 6 weeks and on 5oz every 2 hours but he's just a big boy!

me and the OH have been arguing less we had s big chat as I was getting so low.. we went away on Friday and had a amazing night managed to have sex for the first time was sore but the alcohol made the pain okay lol slowly getting back to normal 

I'm defo planning for more kids I'm only 22 and this is my first I want a big family so planning the next one in the next 2 years if I'm luckily enough. hope all are well xximage

• imageHaving a lovely time here. Charlie still a little monkey at night though! 

love the t shirt mummytoolley xx

Hope today has gone well katt xx

• Aww such a beautiful couple glad you're okay now sweetie. You always look so glamorous I'm always looking rough with baby sick patches on me atm 

• Hope you're enjoying your holiday Louise look at your beautiful brood xx

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Haha miracle reading that made me blush 😈

• Sorry chick xxx

• have put Charlie in 3-6 month suits today. Time is going so fast 😞 he is  size 3 nappies now too.

• Haha miracle bless you good on you if i make eye contact with hubby that's a turn on for him so avoiding all contact at the mo 😂🙈

• Haha it's okay like Lillian said good on you chick we've only had sex once since Charlie was born and that's when my mum had him overnight he's in our room so i feel a bit strange knowing he's there haha 😂 think my oh wouldn't mind tho

Louise its going too fast seems like only yesterday we were all getting ready for our babies and now they're here. Hope you're enjoying butlins chick 

MFM

• Awww They are all getting big so quick. We've not been in 0-3 long and some clothes are massive but there's some he won't be wearing again. Best start investing on the next size. Hope your having a lovely time Louise x

• Charlie is still in his 0_3 atm but I don't think they're going to last long. We've just done tummy time he wasn't too impressed lol 😂

• Ah Emilio is outgrowing 0-3 fast I think by next week he will be in 3-6 and he's not even 2 months yet lol!! and thanks Mummy To O&C make up is my saviour I felt human for once lol. 

• Morning Ladies. 

Got jacobs 8 week check and jabs this morning, im quite nervous! I'll mention the dirty nappies to her.

Jacobs only just going into 0-3 clothes, but i think some of them he'll barely wear because they're on the smaller sIze. 

MFM

• Made it to the chapel on 1 hours sleep and got Saoirse christened. She seemed to be ok but during the time in the hall she rapidly went downhill. She only took 11 oz milk the whole day but her temp stayed down but she was hysterical until 9pm. We were offered an out of hours appt at 11pm but she had settled so declideclined and at gp now 

• Hope nothing is serious