Forum home Babies Baby

July 2017 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Dizzy hope Jacobs injections go as well as they can...

Katt really hope they sort it out for you, bless her something is obviously not right. How's Patrick now? 

We are having a quiet day in, hubby has taken the buggy to work in the car 😬😬 

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Katt hope she's okay we've had to cancel Charlie's Jabs he's got worse over the weekend and he's just not well at all I'm currently waiting for the on call doctor to ring me back I don't know what to do with him he's not eating properly he's asleep all the time and when he is awake he's screaming and cnt be consoled I just don't know what to do

• Oh no!! Hope its nothing to serious. Bless him, it's so horrible when there Poorly. Jospeh isn't ill buy he is just sleeping all the time. literally wakes for feeds and that's it. I think maybe he could be going through a growth spurt x

• We've just got out he's got to have a urine sample collected so they've given me some urine bags to put on him. They've said he's still got to have his jabs tomorow and return on Wed for a further check up. Bincey he's always asleep he wakes up screams and fall back we've struggled to get anything down him its awful 

• Have you checked in his mouth. I wouldn't have thought to check in Saoirse's if Patrick hadn't had HFMD. She doesn't have the rash just the temp and blisters. I just need to see if she drinks at least 50% of her milk to stop dehydration. Doc said to me I didn't look too good so took my temp and it was high and looked in my throat and said I had a nasty case of tonsillitis. I just thought I had a sore throat as I was run down so now I'm on antibiotics.

Patrick is much better, not quite 100% but getting there. Saoirse is picking up. OH has been off today so that's been a massive help. 

Hopefully everyone can go to bed tonight 

• Aww Katt bless you poor babies and your self you really have been through it x 

• I've just rang 111 his fontenal had sunk in he's not been taking hardly any feeds it's a battle to get anything down him atm. The doctor checked his mouth Katt and couldn't see anything but he's just struggling I could cry I'm so worried I want to take him to a and E

Hope you feel better Katt 

• Take him if you are worried mummytoolley- they can get dehydrated very quickly. Big hugs to the ladies with the poorly babies xx

• They've told me to try and get a urine sample from him so he's Sat here with a wee bag on but he's not going just looking at me like Wtf

• How are  poorly babies doing this morning? Did you get any sleep?

jacobs had a funny time after his jabs, some milk hes taken and others he's barely touched!! 

People with older children, are you looking forward to them going back to school? It's very strange not going back to work with everyone else!

• When Ollie was in hospital I had to sit and catch it in a bottle ! Was a nightmare bless u x 

hope all your babies are feeling better soon x

ollie keeps throwing up his feeds is really unsettled in the day and is chewing his hands constantly ! I really don't think he's teething but I believe this is all the signs is it actually possible ?

• Lillian some babies can teeth early my niece was born with teeth. We're back at the doctors at ten I feel like crap it's been a worrying night but he's taken a few decent feeds he had 6oz at half six how many hours are babies going between feeds I'm still expecting him to feed every two hours but I don't think he should be 

• Lillian - Patrick teethed from 2-8 months before he actually got any teeth. Try some teething gel suitable from birth. I've got dentinox gel to help with Saoirse's blisters.

Patrick is brighter again so he's on the mend. Saoirse only fed 2oz at 5 but trying again now. Doc said offer little and often. She slept in her basket so that was good so hopefully on the mend. 

My inlaws are taking patrick for the morning and I was gonna chill but my microwave stopped working so need to go get a new one.

How is Charlie?

• Morning ladies, hope all your little ones are on the mend! We've just been and had Josephs hip scan. All is good 😊 

Im dreading my boys going back, but I think that's more of an anxiety thing. I'm sure il be fine. They go back Thursday.

Joseph has 6 bottles every 4/5 hours and he takes 5/6oz. He is really filling out now! 

MFM

• I have the babymoov cosy miracle they're less expensive and Charlie settles well on it boots do them for about thirty quid.

Charlies just got back from his jabs he's taken his calpol and a six ounce milk and he's now asleep on my chest he's had such a rough few days I'm hoping things are going to get better for him.

Katt hope your little ones are on the mend xddy

• Ah my OH told me last night he's got himself in to 25 grand worth of debt through gambling and now has to declare himself bankrupt. always something going on..

Emilio keeps dribbling loads and chewing on his fingers I was wondering if he could be getting early teething signs.. seems to have a fever too not sure if it's gonna develop into a full on cold.. 

• Omg jade! Gambling really is the worst addiction as it effects everyone. Us he seeking help? Does this effect your home?

MFM