Forum home Babies Baby

July 2017 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Saoirse was 10 weeks on Sunday there and I've still not had my period. Due to have the merina coil in on the 15th and was hoping to have had one by then. I can't remember with Patrick what I did.

I'm going to attempt to take both kids to bookbug tomorrow. I think if I drive and walk Patrick in with his reigns on and carry in the car seat then I should be ok.

I know I need to meet people and put some structure into our days. I just don't know if I'm any good at coping with the two on my own outside as Patrick is such a handful and doesn't take instruction well.

• Yeah both my liver and kidney function was off but it's gone back to normal now x 

i haven't had the results yet I rang again yesterday and they said they don't have them yet even tho they said they will be there in a week x 

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• With me bleeding so much I don't know if some of it was a period or just to do with my c section. Katt I know what you mean I find it difficult to juggle both the boys out on my own plus we have to pack everything but the kitchen sink to go anywhere 

• Hi ladies. Hope you're all having a good day xx 

charlie is a little chunk. He was weighed at hospital this morning and is about 12 pounds 12 now. The doctor says he can't see anything too badly wrong with his neck so is hopefully just a bit of a muscle tightening that we can loosen by encouraging him to look the other way but he has referred him to the eye people at the hospital to check if his eyesight is ok as that could cause him not to look one way and also he wasnt holding the doctors gaze very well. 

I love your photos . Xxx 

• Well apparently I just had to say it out loud as I think it's just starting. 

How is olly at walking where you tell him to go. Patrick is just turning 19 months and feel he just ignores me unless I say it's dinner time. It's frustrating but I don't know how to make him better behaved. 

• Aww that's good louise Ollie was weighed yesterday n he's 12 pounds exactly. His weight has dropped a little but I'm not surprised cuz he's sleeping at night so much he's missing feeds 

• Katt he's okay unless he doesn't want to do something then he won't. Have you tried getting some reigns for patrick we got one of the backpack ones so he can hold you hand and walk or walk at his own pace if he wants to. He's just been to the barbers for a hair cut so the usual tantrums lol 😂 

Louise I'm glad Charlie is okay did you have a nice holiday? 

• Yes thank you mummytoolley xx 

How long does Ollie sleep at night Lillian? Have been up literally all night last night feeding Charlie. Am so tired 😴😴😴

• Normally around 9-5 sometimes longer sometimes not but his last feed is around 7 so he goes longer without Milk. bless you I bet your knackered arnt you x

• Wow Lillian that's amazing I wish Charlie would settle like that I bet you and your oh are loving having some sleep again aren't you? Charlie isn't going any longer than 3 hours still. How old is ollie now? 

• Louise how long is Charlie going at night between feeds? 

• He's 11 weeks now n yes it's nice he does still wake up but just for his dummy then he goes back down. I can always tell if it's dummy or milk he wants cuz he opens his eyes for milk and not for his dummy 

• Wow that's so good bless him. I've got to head back to the doctors now with charlie hoping they're happier with him today 

• Hello ladies, Joseph was all smiles this morning...not quite so much now he's just had his jabs 😬 He got himself in such a state his breathing went funny and my heart nearly stopped.

glad you had a good holiday Louise.

Hope all the poorly babies are on the mend. I've had my first period and back on the pill waiting for my referral to come through. 

• Aww bless him he's such a cutie bincey :) I've got to discuss my contraception again next week they wouldn't give me any at my 6 week check up because of running tests. Have they definitely said you're going to be sterilised then bbe and will it mean a stay in hospital or is it a day case 

• imageCan't believe it's taken a week to get babies back to normal. Worst week of my life. I don't know how parents cope with seriously ill children, it must take some amount of strength. I've been a complete mess. Even today I just sat and cried a bit.

Saoirse has started taking her last bottle at 930ish and going down for 1030 so we can be in bed for 11. She's down until at least 430 but she has gone down longer. My friend was still doing a 2am feed at 1 year. I would have been comitted if that happened.

• All our babies are extremely cute 😊

Im not sure mummytoolly, she just said she would refer me. I missed the call yesterday. It's only a day case. 

• Aww Katt they're gorgeous bless glad they're on the mend Charlie got the all clear from the doctor as well today so hopefully all our poorly babies are turning the corner. I would have been committed as well if we were still doing feeds stil when olly was one lol 😂

Bincey hopefully they've sorted it for you god knows what they'll advise for me